PDA

View Full Version : Daze-son of Dazz - By Dazz

Fquist_old
Jan 21, 2001, 04:34 AM
Dazz

Member posted September 19, 2000 04:47 PM

First chapter is done!

Chapter 1: Dazz + Ayeka Kidnapped!

On the way home from school, a blue rabbit with purple hair by the name of Daze was thinking. About school…family…and fighting. He’d wanted to fight after becoming a super saiyan at the age of 2, and a Golden Oozaru at the age of three. He also thought about his younger sister, Selphie…he’d only heard about her through his parents. He was so young when she died…

Suddenly, he heard an energy beam firing…then another one…and another…he changed into a super saiyan and ran after it, hoping to join thew fight.

He found the fight: his father, Dazz versus another rabbit he’d never seen. He ran inside and grabbed his sword (which was not allowed at school) and ran back out. A he found was his father’s scouter. He put it on, and found a message: “Daze…go to Yaditz…map…AtomAK attacking…” and the message was cut off. Daze tapped the scouter twice, and said, “Yaditz’s house!” Suddenly, a map appeared on the screen, showing the way from Daze’s house to Yaditz’s house. “NIMBUUUUUS!” Daze shouted, and his father’s flying nimbus appeared. He jumped on it, and took off for Yaditz’s house.

Knock knock. “Coming!” the door opened. “Dazz? Wait no…you have purple hair!” The strange looking creature said. He looked strange…all except the tail…just like Daze’s! “Dazz is my father, Ayeka is my mother. My name is Daze,” Daze said. “Wow…you look just like your father, with your mother’s hair! You’ve really grown! My name’s Blizzard…well, your mom and dad called me Yaditz. I’m a human, but I wished to be a saiyan,” he said. So that’s why he looks that way! He’s a full saiyan-no rabbit in him! Daze thought. “I’m here with a message-and I guess you need to train me,” Daze said, handing him the scouter.

-----------------

-Fquist

Jazz2Online (http://jazz2.nagcentral.com)

Fquist_old
Jan 21, 2001, 04:35 AM
Dazz

Member posted September 21, 2000 04:46 PM

chapter 2!

Daze’s Training

“Well, then, come in!” Yaditz said. Daze followed him in, both adjusting their scouters. “Ok, before I start, I’m going to give you my symbol.” Yaditz’s hand started glowing, and he fires an energy ball at Daze’s shoulder. Daze tried to dodge, but couldn’t. The energy ball hit him in the shoulder, but instead of hurting him, a white circle appeared on his bluish jacket. Inside the circle, a symbol appeared. “There-now everyone will know I was the one to train you.”

“Kame….” Yaditz said. The Kamehameha! Daze thought, crouching down. He thought he could get away without going super saiyan. And anyway, if he trained in his weak form, he would be even stronger in his three transformed stages. “Ha…” Suddenly a purple fire erupted around Daze. “Me….” An energy ball formed in Yaditz’s cupped hands. He extended them towards Daze. Weak…but strong enough to knock him out… Yaditz thought. “HAAAAAAA!” Yaditz said, firing the beam. It hit Daze, who couldn’t fly, so couldn’t dodge. Daze fell to the ground, unconscious. Yaditz went over and picked up Daze by his jacket collar, and took off.

He landed in a deserted area, so that nobody would find them. “Let’s see how Piccolo’s training helps you,” Yaditz said, taking Dazz’s scouter from Daze. He left him a message on the scouter, and dropped it back on the ground. He took off Daze’s clothes, not including his pants, and gave him weighted clothes at 500 lb., even heavier than Dazz’s. He took off, just after dropping Daze’s jacket and sword on the ground next to the scouter.

“What? Hunh? Where…oh…” I said, just waking up. Yaditz’s attack had been so fast, so hard, it felt like a super saiyan’s attack. I got up, and fell back down. “Whoa!” I said, and looked down. My black shirt was replaced with an orange one and a blue one. They were extremely heavy. I crawled over and grabbed my jacket, and put it on. Then I grabbed my sword and strapped it to my back. “Where’s dad’s scouter?” I asked myself, looking around. I saw it in a bush. I crawled over, but suddenly a giant dinosaur looking-thing jumped out of it. “AAAAH!” I yelled, and jumped back.

“Part 1 of your training, hahaha!” Yaditz said to Daze, but it was too quiet for Daze to hear.

“NIMBUUUS!” I shouted, but Dad’s flying Nimbus didn’t come to me. “Dang…how will I defeat him if I can’t stand?” I asked myself. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t. “Wait…I know!”

“I’m hungry…I’m going to go get something to eat. Daze will be fine for a half an hour.”

I closed my eyes, and concentrated. Suddenly, a purple fire erupted around me. Electricity started to surge around the fire. “Hnnnnnnn….” My hair blew upwards, and my eyes started getting lighter. “Hunnnnnnh” The fire was swallowed by a yellow burst of fire, the electricity disappeared, my eyes turned green, and my hair turned yellow. I was a super saiyan. “HAAAA!” I shouted, jumping into a standing position, and drawing my sword. I jumped up, and cut off the thing’s head. I fell to the ground, and grabbed the scouter. I put it on, and checked the message.

Fquist_old
Jan 21, 2001, 04:36 AM
Dazz

Member posted September 21, 2000 04:58 PM

Daze’s Training

“Well, then, come in!” Yaditz said. Daze followed him in, both adjusting their scouters. “Ok, before I start, I’m going to give you my symbol.” Yaditz’s hand started glowing, and he fires an energy ball at Daze’s shoulder. Daze tried to dodge, but couldn’t. The energy ball hit him in the shoulder, but instead of hurting him, a white circle appeared on his bluish jacket. Inside the circle, a symbol appeared. “There-now everyone will know I was the one to train you.”

“Kame….” Yaditz said. The Kamehameha! Daze thought, crouching down. He thought he could get away without going super saiyan. And anyway, if he trained in his weak form, he would be even stronger in his three transformed stages. “Ha…” Suddenly a purple fire erupted around Daze. “Me….” An energy ball formed in Yaditz’s cupped hands. He extended them towards Daze. Weak…but strong enough to knock him out… Yaditz thought. “HAAAAAAA!” Yaditz said, firing the beam. It hit Daze, who couldn’t fly, so couldn’t dodge. Daze fell to the ground, unconscious. Yaditz went over and picked up Daze by his jacket collar, and took off.

He landed in a deserted area, so that nobody would find them. “Let’s see how Piccolo’s training helps you,” Yaditz said, taking Dazz’s scouter from Daze. He left him a message on the scouter, and dropped it back on the ground. He took off Daze’s clothes, not including his pants, and gave him weighted clothes at 500 lb., even heavier than Dazz’s. He took off, just after dropping Daze’s jacket and sword on the ground next to the scouter.

“What? Hunh? Where…oh…” I said, just waking up. Yaditz’s attack had been so fast, so hard, it felt like a super saiyan’s attack. I got up, and fell back down. “Whoa!” I said, and looked down. My black shirt was replaced with an orange one and a blue one. They were extremely heavy. I crawled over and grabbed my jacket, and put it on. Then I grabbed my sword and strapped it to my back. “Where’s dad’s scouter?” I asked myself, looking around. I saw it in a bush. I crawled over, but suddenly a giant dinosaur looking-thing jumped out of it. “AAAAH!” I yelled, and jumped back.

“Part 1 of your training, hahaha!” Yaditz said to Daze, but it was too quiet for Daze to hear.

“NIMBUUUS!” I shouted, but Dad’s flying Nimbus didn’t come to me. “Dang…how will I defeat him if I can’t stand?” I asked myself. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t. “Wait…I know!”

“I’m hungry…I’m going to go get something to eat. Daze will be fine for a half an hour.”

I closed my eyes, and concentrated. Suddenly, a purple fire erupted around me. Electricity started to surge around the fire. “Hnnnnnnn….” My hair blew upwards, and my eyes started getting lighter. “Hunnnnnnh” The fire was swallowed by a yellow burst of fire, the electricity disappeared, my eyes turned green, and my hair turned yellow. I was a super saiyan. “HAAAA!” I shouted, jumping into a standing position, and drawing my sword. I jumped up, and cut off the thing’s head. I fell to the ground, and grabbed the scouter. I put it on, and checked the message.

Fquist_old
Jan 21, 2001, 04:42 AM
Dazz

Member posted September 25, 2000 05:54 PM

Umm..yeah...whatever.

Next chapter! YaY!

Chapter 3: The Attack

“Daze, this AtomAK guy, you’ll need to check him out using this scouter.

“Anyway, I disabled the maps part, so that you’ll be able to train better. You have to survive in the wild until I come get you, and then we’ll do the real training.”

Real training? So this isn’t my training? Dang, I thought. “AtomAK,” I said, tapping the button on the scouter three times.

AtomAK:

Said to be a great super saiyan, though bears no resemblance to a saiyan.

Never had a tail, nor the ability to strengthen after every battle.

He doesn’t have yellow hair either, and isn’t a super saiyan four

Because he doesn’t have fur like an oozaru.

Even though all of this is true, he still has the strength to be

A super saiyan.

“Wow!” I said.

“Daze! We need to go attack Atom! He’s destroying a city! Here’s how you perform Kamehameha…” Yaditz said, showing me the Kamehameha technique. “NIMBUS!” I called, and hopped on the flying cloud. “Let’s go, Yaditz!” I said. “You can call me Blizz-or Blizzard,” Yaditz said. We took off, headed toward a city I’d never been to before. Yaditz-umm, Blizz- wrapped a blindfold around my head so I couldn’t see, and led dad’s Nimbus.

Ka-BOOOOM! Atom had blown away another building. I ran over to attack him, drawing my sword, and suddenly I was blocked. “Huh?” I looked up, straight into a bunch of blonde hair. I backed up o get the hair out of my face, and saw a white rabbit. “What?” I thought aloud. It couldn’t be! “Hey Daze!” How’d she know my name? I’d never told her at school! I’d never seen her but from a distance! “Lindsay? You’re a warrior?”

“Ka…” ZAP! “Me….” Ka-BOOOOM! “Hame….” “You’re good! But not good enough…” “HAAA!”

Lindsay fired her blast, and knocked Atom into his ship. “Get outta here!” She shouted. The ship took off.

Lindsay fell to the ground, and her belt fell off…no…her tail! “You’re a saiyan!” I shouted. “No…I’m…a super…saiyan…” She said, and fell unconcious.

“What? Where am I?” I asked. I looked up and saw Daze-the one rabbit who I had ever liked…I mean, liked more than a friend…and I had never even talked to him. But I had made it my business to find out his name, and more about him. After he joined the football team, I’d joined cheerleading. “Lindsay, you ok?” He asked. “Yes…I’m ok,” I said. “Lindsay! You’re a super saiyan! What triggered the transformation for you?” He said. “I…was born….a super….saiyan…” I said. “Like Brolly, the legendary saiyan?” Daze’s full-saiyan friend asked. “Yeah…something…like that….” “Cool!” He said. “Hi, my name’s Blizzard, but most people call me Blizz. You wanna train with us? I can spar with you while we watch Daze take care of himself in the wild,” Daze’s friend said. “Ya mean I’m still out in the wild? I can’t spar with you two?” Daze asked. “Yeah.” “Ok, I’ll train,” I said, getting up. “You’re still not healthy! Eat this, and you’ll be able to get up,” Daze said, pushing me back down and sticking something weird in my mouth. I chewed and swallowed…It was like I was wished back to life! My body was restored! “It’s a senzu bean,” Blizz said. I jumped up, and powered up to my new maximum power.

Dazz

Member posted September 29, 2000 07:15 PM

Oh yeah! New chapter!

Chapter 4:The Wild(hard ta come up with chapters)

“Ok….umm….” I said, looking around. I pulled out my sword, and cut a small hole in the wall. I climbed inside, and cut some more area. “Ok, a new…umm…house?”

I punched towards Blizz’s head, and he dodged it, and grabbed my hand. “You’re pretty good, but not good enough, Lindsay!” He threw me down towards the ground, but I stopped just before I hit it, seeing Blizz teleport below me. “Ha! You’ve done that trick so many times, ya don’t think I’d catch on?” I said. I flew down, and at the last minute, boosted my speed so that no regular saiyan could see me, and flew behind him. Once I got behind him, I blasted one of my energy attacks. “Ha!” I said, taking off my jacket. As soon as I had it off, I felt much better, now that the weight was gone. I looked up, and saw Blizz taking off his armor. I knew if I was fast enough, I could hit him while he wasn’t looking. “KAMEHAMEHA!” I shouted, and blasted an energy beam at him, hitting him full force. I started launching energy attacks by the millions, creating a huge explosion. Suddenly, I felt something hit me in the back. It was very painful.

“Man, this is boring,” I said, looking out of my new cave. I got up, and jumped out. I started hopping over to the area with the most trees, with a half a coconut shell on my head. As soon as I got there, I started jumping from tree to tree, searching for food. I came back with tons of apples, bananas, oranges, cherries, grapefruit, and grapes (don’t those grow on vines? Heh).

“AAAAAHHHHHH!” I screamed. Blizz was flinging me around by my tail. Kame…hame…HA!!!” I thought, and fired a kamehameha at him, hitting him in the face. His hands were to busy flinging me to block the attack, and he was thrown backwards. I flew over to him, and hit him in the back, sending him into the ground. I saw him stop just before he hit, so I flew down and hit him in the head, and he went flying the rest of the way into the ground.

That night, Blizz and I were talking. “So, how much longer until Daze is done in the wilderness?” I asked. “Until he’s ready for more intense training. That’ll probably take a year. It only took Gohan about 6 months, but Piccolo can’t give as intense training as I can.” “Yeah, but Daze’s pretty strong. He’s probably as strong as I am!” I said. “Yeah right,” Blizz said, laughing.

ONE YEAR LATER

Ok, Daze, time for your next training!” Blizz said. “Wow, it’s already time?!” I said. “OK!” “follow me, then!” Blizz said. “NIMUS!” Blizz shouted, and Dad’s Nimbus came to me. I jumped on, and followed Blizz, right next to Lindsay.

Fquist_old
Jan 21, 2001, 04:44 AM
Dazz

Member posted October 05, 2000 05:50 PM

Next Chapter! Now, is there a SSJPan pic anywhere, or do I have to go looking myself?

CHAPTER 5: The Wizard?

“Ok, Let’s see what You’ve got without attacks,” Blizz said. Hmm… Should I tell him? I wondered. “Nah..” “Huh?” Blizz said. “Oh, nothing,” Lindsay said, winking at me. “What secret have you two got?” Blizz asked. “Secret?” I said. “Whatever,” Blizz said, “KAMEHAMEHA!” I dodged out of the way, and flew behind Blizz on dad’s Nimbus. I muttered a couple words in another language. Blizz turned around and punched, but stopped short, as if he’d hit a wall. “KAMEHAMEHA!” I shouted, while Blizz was busy, and knocked Blizz to the ground. “Good! How’d you do that?” Blizz asked. “He’s a wizard!” Lindsay said. “But without a wand? My brother had to use a staff, and even your father, the great Dazz had to use a wand!” “Heh, I can do it without a wand,” I said. “Now let’s spar!”

“No, see, like this!” Lindsay said, showing Daze how to fly. I was over by the side, lounging on a lawn chair, throwing in help when needed. “No, see, concentrate your energy to your feet, and jump!” “Like this?” Daze said, jumping. He landed flat on his face. I snorted.

“Oh, come on. Maybe this’ll help!” I said, kissing Daze on the cheek. He jumped, and flew! “Great!” I flew up next to him and hugged him. “Ok, stop it you two, let’s get down to business,” Blizz said, flying up next to Daze and me. I took off my jacket, getting rid of some weight. Daze had taken off his two shirts, and drawn his sword. “Hmm…” He said, pointing it at Blizz. “Ha!” Blizz laughed, and fired a small energy ball. Suddenly, a giant energy beam erupted from the end of Daze’s sword, engulfed Blizz’s ball, and Blizz barely dodged. “Woah!”

After an hour of fighting, I was worn out. “Maybe we’ll wait till tomorrow,” Blizz said. “No! I have to get stronger!” I said, and flew around behind Blizz. I blasted an energy beam, and flew up real high. “Masenko…” I said, holding my hands above my head, forming an energy ball. “HIYA!” I shouted, and fired the Masenko-ha energy beam at Blizz. I started firing ‘em by the thousands. “KAMEHAMEHA! HAMEHAMEHA!” I shouted, firing off my whole arsenal. I raised one hand above my head, and concentrated on the planet. “SPIRIT BOMB!” I shouted, and fired a spirit bomb at Blizz. It was small, but big enough to do a lot of damage. “Go Daze!” Lindsay shouted from the side.

Dazz

Member posted October 07, 2000 03:37 PM

New Chapter!

Chapter 4: The Super Saiyan!

The next day, I was up against Blizz at his max power. Blizz shot a fireball at me, and though I tried to dodge, I just couldn’t. “Crap…” I said, flying behind him, just to get knocked into a large tree. After an hour of this, I was beaten pretty bad and hadn’t laid a hand on Blizz. Luckily, I still had one thing up my sleeve…WAM! I was knocked into another tree, but I was powering up. Suddenly, a white fire engulfed me. I flew towards Blizz. I but my hands to my forehead and shouted, “SOLAR FLARE!” I blinded Blizz, giving me time. Electricity flowed around the fire, as if it was trying to get in. The fire turned yellow and back to white. My hair was flying up with the wind, changing to blonde then purple and back. My eyes turned green, my hair stayed bonde, the fire turned yellow, and the electricity disappeared. Blizz had just got his sight back. “A super saiyan? At his age? But how!” He shouted. “Heh, my little secret!” I yelled back. I flew down to him, and hit him hard in the face with my elbow. He started choking on blood, and I kneed him in the stomach. “Crap…” He gasped through dirt and blood. I noticed a red fire surround him. “Oh, no you don’t!” I shouted, and hit him in the stomach again, and than I hit him in the face. I flew up, hit him in the head, and flew back down to the ground. When he was close to the ground, I kicked him back in the air, and fired about fifty fireballs, then a kamehameha. He fell to the ground, unconscious. I pulled a senzu bean from my pouch, and shoved it in his mouth. “There,” I said, and walked away.

Later that day, Lindsay and I decided to go for a walk. We flew out to where Blizz couldn’t find us, and lowered our power levels so he couldn’t sense us. “Daze…” She said. “Yeah?” I asked. “Um…Well, I…What’s that?” she said. “Where? Wow! An egg!” I said, picking it up. It started cracking. Then more, and more…and finally, a head popped out. “It’s a dragon!” Lindsay shouted. “Yeah! Cool!” “What do you want to name it?” She asked. I said, “You saw it first! It’s yours!” “But it saw YOU first, so it chose you!” “Ok, umm…Drake?” I said. It squirmed happily. “Then Drake, since you like it so much!” I said to the baby dragon. We flew bacl to Blizz shouting, “Blizz! Look what we found!”

Fquist_old
Jan 21, 2001, 04:46 AM
Dazz

Member posted October 22, 2000 03:16 PM

Chapter 6: The Time Chamber

“Man, this training’s gonna take forever! By the time we’re done Atom’s gonna do whatever he’s doing to my parents!” I shouted. “Calm down, bud! They’ll be ok! And if you wanted time, why didn’t you tell me? I know somewhere where we can have a whole year’s training in a day!” Blizz said. “Yeah! Me too!” Lindsay shouted before running over and grabbing my hand, then doing an instant transmission…

“WOAH!” I said, looking around. I’d never been on the lookout over Carottus before. “Heck, this place is even better than last time I was here!” Blizz shouted. Then, a Namek walked over and said, “If you’re looking for the Time Chamber, it’s this way…” “Oh, yeah, Daze, make sure to bring your dad’s Nimbus!” “Why?” “Oh, you’ll see…” I called Dad’s Nimbus and climbed in. We got through the door, and all I saw was white. “Oh, crap, this is weird! What happened to Lindsay?” I said. “Only two people can enter at a time, and since you’re thestrongest, and I’m your trainer, it’s us who got to come in. Ok, get off that thing and let’s train!” I got off, and started sparring with Blizz.

“Daze! Your hair is almost longer than Dazz’s!” Blizz said, laughing. “Shut up! We didn’t bring scissors, and according to this mirror, my hair looks great!” I said, ripping some cloth from my pants. “The only thing it needs…” I said, tying my hair into a ponytail with the cloth, “is this!” I went back to sparring with Blizz.

As soon as the day was over, the door to the chamber opened and Blizzard stumbled out and went over to puke over the side of the lookout. Then Daze came out. My mouth fell open. His hair had grown, but it made him look better! And his muscles were huge! His sleeves were ripped off because they wouldn’t fit around those huge arms! “Daze…You look great!” I said. “Lindsay! I haven’t seen you for a year!” He said, and ran over and picked me up. “Daze…” “Lindsay I love you!” He said, and kissed my on the lips.

Fquist_old
Jan 21, 2001, 04:47 AM
Dazz

Member posted January 19, 2001 09:04 PM

Chapter 7: The 2nd Training

“So, who’s coming back in?” I asked. “Not me, Bliz gasped, puking over the edge of the lookout. “I couldn’t spend another day in there with you if I tried!” “Hey, I can’t spar with myself, I don’t know Multi-form yet!” I said loudly, leaning on my sword. “I’ll train with you,” a rabbit said, flying in on top of a helicopter. He had brown fur and black hair. I think he had black eyes, but they mighta been brown…Anyway, the rabbit wore a black jacket over a red turtleneck. He also wore brown shoes, black jeans, and had a gold sword strapped to his side. “Name’s Kovu Alec Murex. My other half, Tyio, knew your father real well…they went on probably three adventure-type-things together,” The stranger said. I looked at him, and started heading towards the Chamber. “Here, before we go, I’m gonna give out this armor,” Kovu said, tossing everyone a set of the old armor. “None of the new kind?” I asked. “Nope, sorry, I haven’t seen those anywhere, and don’t know how ta build ‘em.” Lindsay went into a back room to change, while the rest of us stayed in that room and changed into our armor. “Hey!” I said, blasting Kovu as he was trying to peek into Lindsay’s room. “No. No one sees in there,” I said, strapping on my sword and heading into the chamber, followed by Kovu. “See ya’ll in a year!” I shouted to them, as Lindsay stepped out of her dressing room. “Bya Dazey!” She shouted.

“You’re pretty good!” I shouted to Daze as I dodged another punch. “Yeah, you too,” he said, throwing me into the giant clock on the ceiling of the chamber. At the last minute, I made a dimensional tunnel and came up under Daze, trying to punch him. But he kept moving too fast. “Kienzan Disk!” He threw his ki disk at me and I dodged it easily. Then I turned around and it was in my face, and as I moved my head to the side, it scraped my cheek. “Ah!” I shouted, “I’ll get you now!” I powered up to my max power level and started powering up for a dynamite kick. “HAA!” I shouted, kicking at him and knocking him into the wall. “hehehe…” He started to charge up, and his hair began to glow…

My hair blew up, and became spiked. It turned gold, and I could tell my eyes were turning green. It changed back to black, then back to blonde and green, where it stayed. I was now healed, full of extreme new power. “Ka…” I said, stretching my hands out towards Kovu. “Me….” I cupped my hands behind me. “Ha….” I powered up, concentrating my ki into my hands. “Me…” I powered up some more, and put my hands with the blast towards Kovu. “HA!” I shouted, releasing the blast at Kovu Alec. He stretched out his hands and caught the blast. “Ha! I caught it, this is weak! You need extreme training!” he shouted. “Haha! This isn’t even one percent of my power as a super saiyan!” I shouted, and put more ki into my blast, and it overcame Kovu, destroying his armor, and leaving him on the ground, with many minor and major bruises, cuts, and injuries, not to mention his power level and ki level were lower than they should be. “Here, Kovu, take this,” I threw him a senzu bean, as my hair fell and became purple again. I tossed my useless armor, cut in half, to the side, and twitched my tail. “I’m going to bed,” I said. I walked to my room.

Fquist_old
Jan 21, 2001, 04:48 AM
Dazz

Member posted January 20, 2001 08:48 PM

Chapter 8: We Finally Leave!

“I need to get my hair cut,” Daze said, looking at his waist-length purple hair. “Well, we don’t have time, buddy,” I said, as Lindsay went into the Time Chamber. “Yeah we do…its just, nobody here knows how.” I looked at his hair. “Gah…I’ll fix it, and Lady Ayeka can fix it later,” I said, creating a Destructo Disk and grasping his hair and cutting it down to shoulder length. “If Trunks can fight like that, so can you. You became a super saiyan at a younger age than him.”

“Ok, we ready now?” I asked, looking at the group. “Yeah, Dazey!” Lins said “Finally,” I said, and took off flying, “Oh, yeah, gotta check where we’re going!” I said, and tapped dad’s scouter. “Map,” I whispered, and the map came up. I checked it and looked at where the palace was in comparison to the lookout.

“Ayeka, lemme see your scouter…” I whispered through the bars of the cage to my wife. “Here,” she said, handing it to me. I put it on, and opened a com link to my own scouter, which Daze was now borrowing. “Daze, get my Gundam!” “Dad?!” “Go get the Gundam from the garage in Carrotus Castle!” “That’ll put a whole extra day’s time to get to Atom’s palace!” He said. “Use Instant Transmission! Here’s How…” I said, and taught him as best I could the Instant Transmission. “We’ll perfect the technique later, just go…” I said, and was cut off when Atom took the scouter. “Ah…nice….I could use this!” He said, and went back to the viewscreen, where Daze had already gone and hidden the Gundam, so he could sneak attack Atom with it. “D*mn…” I whispered to Ayeka. I need to my sword! I thought. Dazz, maybe ya coulda asked me for help, you idiot. I’ve been listening the whole time. I heard in my head. Bardock? I asked in my head. Who else shares a brain with ya? He answered. Ok, come with Daze to save me n Ayeka! Bring Sasami if ya can!

“Why not attack?” I asked. “Atom knows we’re here. If we attack now, he’ll expect it. We’ll wait till we’re sure he isn’t expecting us,” Bliz said. Kovu agreed with him. “ok…” I said, and went over to a smaller part of the clearing. I pulled out my laptop and checked the batteries. “Dang…outta energy.” I pulled out the battery and put my palm facing it, and shot energy into it, so that it had even more energy than it normally could have held. I put the battery back in, and started up the computer, then logged onto the net.

“Whatcha doin?” I asked Daze, sitting next to him on the log. “Nothin, Lins, just making a map of Atom’s palace with help from one of Dad’s really good friends, BlkSheep,” he answered as I leaned my head on his shoulder to watch him. “Hey, you two! Come here! There’s a meteor shower! We can train!” Bliz shouted to us, and Daze picked me up and flew over to the campsite with Bliz and Kovu. “Sh!t, you three are lucky, ya know, everyone in my family, plus you, know ki techniques, and I don’t!” Kovu said.

Coppertop
Mar 23, 2001, 11:48 AM
Cool. Wish I could re-post my story, but I don't know how.

Fquist_old
Mar 23, 2001, 12:29 PM
If you give us the name we will try to(if it's worth reposting)

Coppertop
Mar 23, 2001, 12:48 PM
Thanks.

"Need people. . .New story"

Thats the name.

I really hope you think it's worth it. . .http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Whatever.

I can do all things through Christ whom strengthens me.

-Phillipians 4:13

So what?

-Copper

Could someone show me how to move my story in JMMB to here? Or

else, if doi

-~Blizzard*~-
Apr 16, 2001, 08:12 AM
Ahh yes, mine could of been, SINCE IT WAS STILL ACTIVE!