PDA

View Full Version : -B-A-T-T-L-E--G-R-O-U-N-D-S-

Krysis
Jun 25, 2001, 03:29 AM
Here t' goes!

First chapter!

ENJOY! (dont worry, it gets more interesting in the next chapter!: =)

Chapter 1 – Intro

A Letter From Captain Grath To Lt. Kaz Algo:

Lt. Algo, I believe you already know why I have written to you. Major Shell has taken control of the bunker on Medivo. He attacked at sunrise, after the last battle. Lt. Coppertop and me have been helping the wounded for the last two hours, and we have already sent a message to the north Medieval navy asking them to send a marine vessel to come and get us and the rest of the survivors. You also know what I’m about to ask you in this letter. Yes Kaz, I need the Carrot Diver. It is our only hope. We must move this war elsewhere. Too many planets and solar systems have been lost in this war. Your people, the Medieval people, and any other civilizations lost in this war depend on it. Good luck Lt. Algo!

P.S.

Guess who this is? I just took your dear captain hostage, and we know your plans! I’m sending this anyway, but I wouldn’t try anything, since we’ll already be ready.

‘A Friend’

The final war between rabbits and turtles has begun. All reptiles and amphibians have joined Gene Shell, Devan Shell’s daughter. All mammals, birds and other alien beings have joined the Jackrabbit Legacy, leaded by Lori Jackrabbit, Jazz’s great granddaughter, and also queen of Carrotus. The war was thought to be over on Carrotus when Lori banished Gene after the turtles’ great defeat. But then Gene returned, and with her, she had a new secret weapon; her father’s cloning machine. She rebuilt it, and it was now capable of not only copying DNA, but also reconfiguring it. She changed her own DNA, and she was then almost invincible. She then changed every single one of her solders’ DNA, making her army almost perfect. The turtles returned and destroyed Carrotus, and the rabbits moved on to Tube-Electric. In order to regain some strength, the rabbits called upon any civilization in the galaxy to come help them, but with Lori’s brother Fez, ruler of the rabbits, in the Turtle Prison of Reptilus 14, the connection between the rabbits and the other races was not very strong.

After 14 years, 37 planets including Carrotus, 417 battles, and twenty million rabbits lost, the war was still on. Luckily for the rabbits, some of the contacts with the other races of the galaxy were tightened, and more solders joined the Jackrabbit Legacy.

A few weeks later, the scientists of Ghosteron found a weakness in the DNA patterns of the improved turtles; their bodies might have been strong, but mentally, they were weak. The rabbits used this to their advantage, but just when the rabbits were starting to win, disaster stroke. The turtles had developed a weapon called the Shell Strike. This powerful weapon gave out a sonic blast that was capable of killing any living being within 500 miles of the Shell. The turtles used the weapon on any rabbit civilization they found. The rabbits were losing. Questions were raised. Maybe it was the rabbits’ fault! Maybe they had paid no attention to the turtles, or to the things going around them! What if they thought that they were invincible, as their ancestors did before them in the great race! Maybe history does repeat itself…

After many years of hiding, a rabbit priest in one of the colonies had a dream. He dreamt of an ancient crystal. A crystal so powerful, that it could its transfer it’s own energy to anything. Even to an entire solar system… Could this be answer?

The myth spread across the galaxy, and the rabbits were given hope.

But was this hope enough to save the rabbits from the fate they were given?

Would the rabbits ever be saved?

>>TO BE CONTINUED…

Grath AR
Jun 25, 2001, 04:33 AM
Problem! Problem! unless this Lori is a Named-after-grandparent The intro has to be re-written

Ducky
Jun 25, 2001, 06:23 AM
I think she is http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Very cool, please, carry on..

`Ducky

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 25, 2001, 06:29 AM
Niftish, Krysis, continue!

Krysis
Jun 25, 2001, 06:33 AM
Grath... A lot of people are named after their great grandparants, and since Gene and Devan are turtles, who live longer than rabbits, she's only a duaghter. And if that didn't answer your question, than YES! she is named after her great aunt.

Coppertop
Jun 25, 2001, 06:08 PM
lol

Absoballylutely awesome start, Krysis! Wants more NOW! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Batty Buddy
Jul 3, 2001, 06:15 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Good first chapter. Can't wait to see more.

Coppertop
Jul 3, 2001, 07:10 PM
Yah.