PDA

View Full Version : Spaz and sailor Venus.

Jazz J.
Feb 4, 2004, 03:31 AM
This pic was made specially for my friend. The idea of Spaz with sailor Venus was his. Is it good? Anyway post your reply.
Here it is http://www.foxmage.com/Spaz%20&%20Venus.jpg
Hosted by Radium. Thank you!

Xion
Feb 4, 2004, 05:28 AM
*looks at it*

Don't ask, don't tell.
Don't ask, don't tell.

*walks out repeating this*

Fawriel
Feb 4, 2004, 09:07 AM
AGH! *keels over*

Batty Buddy
Feb 4, 2004, 09:52 AM
Que Passa!!!!

/\:D/\

Tik
Feb 4, 2004, 01:36 PM
It's a weird pair, but the drawing itself looks very good to my non-drawer eyes. I'd definetly want to see some of your other work. Good job.

Coppertop
Feb 4, 2004, 01:41 PM
Wot Tick said.

Strato
Feb 4, 2004, 04:07 PM
...uh-huh...yeah...uhm...k

Risp_old
Feb 4, 2004, 05:18 PM

Violet CLM
Feb 4, 2004, 05:36 PM
Ok, that is just scary.

Tik
Feb 4, 2004, 06:32 PM
Stop acting stupid and make a decent comment. Of course the combination is weird but your comments are idiotic.

Strato
Feb 4, 2004, 06:58 PM
Fine...

It's a good picture, but a few quips.

Hmm. Sailor venus just looks...off. firstly her thighs are HUGE! They alone are as tall as her entire upper body. Thusly your proportions are off for the entire picture. Her arms don't extened <i>quite</i> long enough. Another point is that her left forearm is a hair shorter than her...bicep part of the arm...yeah. Her hair is done nicly though. I'm sorry to say this, but her left hand is poorly done. I can't tell individual fingers apart, making it look like she has 2 fingers. I'm going to just assume that she is holding spaz's hand and those things below her hand are his fingers. I hope I don't come off too hard on you for that.

The height difference is odd. Spaz is so much shorter than her that in actuallity it would be that venus would be lifting spaz by the hair, which dosen't seem like it'd be that comfortable. Other wise spaz is well drawn. However...gah...he's leaning backward, but he's being lifted off the ground.

Well, it's a good picture none the less. Your drawing is great, but you need to improve on your technical. I'd give you links, but I need to find them first :P. Again sorry if I sound like I'm just beating down on you. Now I'll just have to wait for Radium to come by and counter everything I said.

Kaz
Feb 4, 2004, 07:08 PM
Gahh.. Sailor Moon, stay away poorly done anime!!

Well done on the shading I guess ;p.

Jazz J.
Feb 5, 2004, 02:10 AM
Guys, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you all but actually it's not my work. I helped a bit but the main work wasn't mine. She (who drew it) didn't have enough skills at the time of drawing this. And the same refers to "Lori and Jazz" pic. I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Just let me know if you want to see any pics in future.

Xion
Feb 5, 2004, 05:24 AM
Guys, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you all but actually it's not my work. I helped a bit but the main work wasn't mine. She (who drew it) didn't have enough skills at the time of drawing this. And the same refers to "Lori and Jazz" pic. I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Just let me know if you want to see any pics in future.
in that case, any solo pictures?

Fawriel
Feb 5, 2004, 09:40 AM
Well, tell this friend of your that she can come over here anytime and teach me some shading. And to draw more, of course. =3

Jazz J.
Feb 6, 2004, 11:50 PM
Well, tell this friend of your that she can come over here anytime and teach me some shading. And to draw more, of course. =3
The thing is that she can't speak english well and after that she can't afford the internet herself(it's quite expensive). Anyway at least I can post her drawings...

Fawriel
Feb 7, 2004, 09:48 AM
Eheh, I was kidding when I said that.. ^^;

Jazz J.
Feb 9, 2004, 04:12 AM
Eheh, I was kidding when I said that.. ^^;
Okay. Got it.