PDA

View Full Version : An image for Batty B.

Hare
Feb 4, 2004, 05:55 PM
Well, I made that image for Batty B. like he asked, but I dunno, Deviantart shows no sign that the image actually uploaded *looks puzzled*

And no Radium, this isn't my host of choice. But I'm posting it there because it fits into the Deviant Community.

so anyways, maybe, if it decides to work, it would be at http://hare.deviantart.com/gallery/

If it doesn't go through by the time I get back from church, then I'm just going to upload it to my web site.

Radium
Feb 4, 2004, 06:01 PM
IT GOT ANOTHER ONE!

I'LL NEVEH JOIN YOUR UNDEAD LEGIONS OF CHAOS! *wields cutlass* *kills zombies*

Sun Fun Dude
Feb 4, 2004, 08:22 PM
Looks pretty good Hare. I'm sure Batty will like it even more.

Captain Spam
Feb 4, 2004, 09:37 PM
Nice, Hare. Batty WILL enjoy, methinks. :-)

Hare
Feb 4, 2004, 09:47 PM
Okay, I've got a second one up too (for the first people here who only saw the first one so far). :)

Sun Fun Dude
Feb 4, 2004, 09:50 PM
That second one is cool too! I'm sure Batty will love these.

Xion
Feb 5, 2004, 05:11 AM
IT GOT ANOTHER ONE!

I'LL NEVEH JOIN YOUR UNDEAD LEGIONS OF CHAOS! *wields cutlass* *kills zombies*
Radium has a webhost, so he doesn't <i>need</i> Devart. That's why he hates it like the plague.

Fawriel
Feb 5, 2004, 09:38 AM
"because it fits into the Deviant Community"? Que?

Batty Buddy
Feb 5, 2004, 09:48 AM
Que Passa!!!!

/\ :D /\

YOU ROCK, HARE!!!!

I also like the explanation of the glasses. Funny! /\:lol:/\ (I think I should do a comic about why they're like that.)
Also, I saw the "Hare-style Emmgee". If I ever become a videogame character(Cartoonist Fighter II?) that would be a pretty cool character select thing.

... Hmm... Cartoonist Fighter II...(Pulls out a notepad and starts jotting down stuff)

Radium
Feb 5, 2004, 11:43 AM
Radium has a webhost, so he doesn't <i>need</i> Devart. That's why he hates it like the plague.
Hare has an MSN site. He also has a FTP site. Or he could use Strike9 like you do. Or alternatively, he could sign up for one of the hundreds of free hosting services on the internet. Even other gallery sites like Side7 are better than DevArt (haven't heard from S7 lately, did it die?). Deviantart supports bad things like friendship and encouragement. It also has a "favorites" system that's abused to the point of worthlessness (OMG You killed my best friend! Now I'm only going to fav EVERY OTHER image of yours!). Also, the layoutsucks. Really sucks. There's a maximum of three pictures on the main page, one of which the person didn't draw. There's only three ways to organize the gallery, one of which is based on that favorites system with no value.

cooba
Feb 5, 2004, 12:32 PM
Que?

Passa.

Anyway, the 1st image with this glasses makes me :lol: laughing laughing :lol: laughing. Not because it's funny, but also 'coz it's extreme cartoony and AFAIR, Batty O+ cartoony themes.

But I don't get second one. Presenting someone like a weirdo it's a (PA) for me.

<strike>Can you make picture for me, Hare?</strike>

Batty Buddy
Feb 5, 2004, 12:49 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Hare has an MSN site. He also has a FTP site. Or he could use Strike9 like you do. Or alternatively, he could sign up for one of the hundreds of free hosting services on the internet. Even other gallery sites like Side7 are better than DevArt (haven't heard from S7 lately, did it die?). Deviantart supports bad things like friendship and encouragement. It also has a "favorites" system that's abused to the point of worthlessness (OMG You killed my best friend! Now I'm only going to fav EVERY OTHER image of yours!). Also, the layoutsucks. Really sucks. There's a maximum of three pictures on the main page, one of which the person didn't draw. There's only three ways to organize the gallery, one of which is based on that favorites system with no value.

Gee... Bitter much?

Radium- why ya being a player hater?
You know I still must defeat Lord Vader...(Oops... Sorry, my mind skipped.)

The problem with Side 7 for me is that I now have 188 out of 100 possible pictures, and I cannot upload anymore... unless I take some out.

Xion
Feb 5, 2004, 01:00 PM
Radium: You forgot to mention Furnation...

DevArt or Furnation...Which is better? :lol:

Radium
Feb 5, 2004, 02:23 PM
DevArt or Furnation...Which is better? :lol:
I'm pretty sure Furnation's just empty webspace, so you're question's a lot like "which is better: A drawing of a stick figure or a blank piece of paper and a pencil?".

Xion
Feb 5, 2004, 04:42 PM
I'm pretty sure Furnation's just empty webspace, so you're question's a lot like "which is better: A drawing of a stick figure or a blank piece of paper and a pencil?".
Though the argument here is what it is used for.

DevArt is used for everything, while furnation is strictly Anthromorphic art.

Strato
Feb 5, 2004, 04:48 PM
isn't it anthropodromorphic? Am I making the podro up? Fish?

Captain Spam
Feb 5, 2004, 05:07 PM
Anthropodromorphic? Giving human qualities to feet? :-)

Strato
Feb 5, 2004, 05:09 PM
I'll take that as a yes to the second question. I need learn my medicinical terms.

Hare
Feb 5, 2004, 07:13 PM
Que Passa!!!!...
Radium- why ya being a player hater?
You know I still must defeat Lord Vader...(Oops... Sorry, my mind skipped.)

Oh yeah, I remember that flash cartoon *chuckles*

And I was thinking about an Artist Combat game. Either that or an artist pokemon style game. I imagined up a comic where two artist have their creations in front of them, and one is saying to their creation, "Well, don't just sit there, beat eachother up.". And the critter is looking back at him in shock.

:P

Thats something odd about Pokémon. Ash is always sending Pikachu out there where he gets smacked around, fried, smashed and/or pummeled, and yet Pikachu just likes him all the more. Pikachu has relationship problems.

And the correct word is Anthromorphic.

Radium
Feb 6, 2004, 02:43 AM
And I was thinking about an Artist Combat game. Either that or an artist pokemon style game. I imagined up a comic where two artist have their creations in front of them, and one is saying to their creation, "Well, don't just sit there, beat eachother up.". And the critter is looking back at him in shock.
DO IT. DO IT NOW, HUMAN MORTAL! (Yes, even in real life a frequently call others "mortals")

Radium casts "Pwn" on Hare! (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=anthromorphic)
Hare takes 20 damage!

Xion
Feb 6, 2004, 04:57 AM
while furnation is strictly Anthromorphic art.

I thought I already said that.

Hare
Feb 6, 2004, 06:10 AM
you mean I've been wrong all these years? Dang.

Strato
Feb 6, 2004, 07:19 AM
I was close! Lukily I never talk about antroPOmorphs to people I actually care to talk to.

Batty Buddy
Feb 6, 2004, 09:37 AM
Que Passa!!!!

I actually did something like that in grade school. We both draw our characters in either corner of the page, and then we take turns drawing out attacks/drawing out defences against the other persons attacks.

Eventually, the page got so filled it was hard to determin what was happening(We didn't erase.)

Course, I also created a version of Chess called "Bloody Battlefield" Chess, where when you capture a piece, you just knock it on its side and leave it on the board where it's lying... I was wierd in grade school.

And as for the Pokemon thing... well, maybe Pikachu is a masocest(Sp?) and the more he gets hurt, the more he loves Ash...
(Personally, I never liked Pokemon cause every time I draw a fantasy creature I created myself, a lot of people think they are Pokemon. THEY ARN'T!!! I CREATED THEM! NOT NINTENDO! ME ME ME!!!

As for the game as itself, well, I kick butt at it. Once raised a Snorlax that could take out Mewtwo in one hit. I don't have a copy of it, but my cousin thanked me for the Snorlax.)