PDA

View Full Version : Can i join J2lc?

VooDoo
Feb 23, 2004, 09:49 PM
Admin's, can i join J2lc :7

Violet CLM
Feb 23, 2004, 10:22 PM
Yes! Admin's! Brilliant!

Seriously, I think J2LC's standards are far higher than your type of level making, but time will tell.
(there's a "g" in Disguise)

Disguise
Feb 24, 2004, 12:01 AM
Heheh, 'Admin's' :D

Anyways, the admins can't recruit you into J2LC and I can't either (I'm just a normal member :p), the only person that can is FQuist. Personally I doubt you'll get into J2LC any time soon, but then again I'm not the person recruiting so what I think doesn't matter ;)

Just one thing bothering my mind about this, why do you want to join J2LC?
It's got a long history of inactiveness, we haven't released an actual group project in...well...years. Whatever thoughts you had of working on projects for J2LC should be erased out of your memory, because even if you were a member it wouldn't have happened.

Seriously, I suggest you go look for another more active levelmaking group if you plan to join one. J2LC's inactiveness just frustrates people :p

VooDoo
Feb 24, 2004, 12:42 AM
I want join J2lc becouse i am working on a long episode,
i want tribute it to J2lc and i go make another good levels,
why, some good old club like this must be tribute :D

Razz.NL
Feb 24, 2004, 06:39 AM
I want join J2lc becouse i am working on a long episode,
i want tribute it to J2lc and i go make another good levels,
why, some good old club like this must be tribute :D

You make tributes to things that died in normal cases.
And BTW, to make a tribute you don't have to be part of what you make a tribute for (that is actually the most unlogical thing to do).

Nielsje
Feb 24, 2004, 07:19 AM
Well, um...

You really think you can join J2LC? As said, the ratings are very strict and it's a elite level making group. Maybe you try joining some other level group first that has less high expectations. Maybe you can go in J2XMC, in that group are also members that create level worth a 3. :rolleyes:

Maybe this is a personal attack, but I say you maybe get better in the future.

VooDoo
Feb 24, 2004, 07:34 AM
Ok, ok, i go join Waddledee's clan.
I ask him soon :H
Maybe i ask for J2lc later ;-)

Ps- it's not a personal attack, you know what's better O+

Flamepanther
Feb 24, 2004, 04:38 PM
Ya know, if you're making all these levels by yourself, there's no reason to release it as part of a level making group. Just put somewhere in the level or a text file that it's "Dedicated to J2LC". There's no point to joining a level group unless you want to start cooperating on projects with someone else. :)

VooDoo
Feb 24, 2004, 09:38 PM
I know, i go work together with Wadledee i think,
i make an easter99 level first that everyone can see i am good :D

ShadowGPW
Feb 25, 2004, 05:54 AM
i'm still in it. Contact Fquist to be one..

hmms gotto release something in the future. Still have a few unfinished projects ;P

DaRkSoNiCXSD
Feb 26, 2004, 10:55 AM
Ok, this is my first post here. Anyway, I think joining J2LC is hard because Snooz aka NiQ told me he couldn't join J2LC, so, he joined OLC now. Anyway, I think I am too bad for OLC, too.

MaGoo
Feb 26, 2004, 11:03 AM
You don't really "join" J2LC. You're usually asked if I'm not mistaken.

NiQ
Feb 27, 2004, 09:10 AM
That's true Magoo. that is actually the reason i couldn't join. :p

Disguise
Feb 27, 2004, 11:27 AM
Hmmmm, not necessarily. I joined by sending an email to FQuist and asked to join, then again this was only because the J2LC website said they had a few open spots and anyone interested should send an email to FQuist...I don't currently see the website saying that right now ;)
In fact, the J2LC website is so un-updated right now that it still has evilmike on there as a member, haha :D