PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Smoka, Diet Coka, Dat what my Evil Toca

Batty Buddy
Mar 11, 2004, 10:38 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Gift art to Hare...

You see, I asked if I could draw Toca, and Hare said "Yes." Unfortunatly, when I was finished, it appeared something had went horrably wrong: Toca kept on putting on black Elvira-style outfits, and talking about the wonders of necromancy.

... It wasn't until she ate a little of blind baby kittens that I realised the truth... I had not drawn Toca, I had drawn an EVIL ANTI-TOCA (http://www.deviantart.com/view/5790165/)...

MoonBlazE
Mar 11, 2004, 10:48 PM
Now THAT is what I would descripe as evil. You should work with the hair, ie: like making a wind effect.

Sun Fun Dude
Mar 11, 2004, 11:38 PM
Oooh looks nice.

Radium
Mar 12, 2004, 02:43 AM
It's gnawing on my soul like a thousand leprechaun hats. Or something.

Xion
Mar 12, 2004, 04:57 AM
*falls off his chair*

What the heck was <b>THAT?</b>

Hare
Mar 12, 2004, 06:29 AM
That was Taco. *snickers*

I'd be surprised it it wasn't for him asking my permission beforehand. *chuckles*

Still a bit awkward though.

FreeLance
Mar 12, 2004, 08:23 AM
Nice picture, but it's a little arbitrary. By that I mean it's hard for me to really see what the picture is of. The art is good and all, I would just clean up the sketchiness a little.

Fawriel
Mar 12, 2004, 09:23 AM
Ack!

Captain Spam
Mar 12, 2004, 10:41 AM
With an Evil Phinn and an Evil Toca, I say we declare March to be the month of EEEEEEVILLL!!! :-)

I like it. Excellent job of making Toca the evil little thing we all know she is, deep down. ;-) Nice work with the effects, too.

Violet CLM
Mar 12, 2004, 11:28 AM
With an Evil Phinn and an Evil Toca, I say we declare March to be the month of EEEEEEVILLL!!! :-).
http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/member.php?u=585

Coppertop
Mar 12, 2004, 12:26 PM
... wow.

Batty Buddy
Mar 13, 2004, 09:58 AM
Que Passa!!!!

With an Evil Phinn and an Evil Toca, I say we declare March to be the month of EEEEEEVILLL!!! :-)

I like it. Excellent job of making Toca the evil little thing we all know she is, deep down. ;-) Nice work with the effects, too.

Hmm... In that case, I might have to make an evil Ms. Leleb or an evil Sue or evil Spot or something...

Captain Spam
Mar 13, 2004, 10:23 AM
Hmm... In that case, I might have to make an evil Ms. Leleb or an evil Sue or evil Spot or something...

I'd do an evil Alex, but she's already a bit mischevious and tomboyish herself, so it wouldn't really work well...

Batty Buddy
Mar 13, 2004, 10:38 AM
Que Passa!!!!

I'd do an evil Alex, but she's already a bit mischevious and tomboyish herself, so it wouldn't really work well...

Yeah, all you would have to do to make an evil Alex would be to take away her sense of when to stop, and maybe up her damage ratio a bit...

... Oh, and give her a black Elvira dress- nothing says evil like a black Elvira dress.

Radium
Mar 13, 2004, 10:47 AM
All Alex needs to be evil is +20 spell power.

Batty Buddy
Mar 13, 2004, 03:13 PM
Que Passa!!!!

I actually did an evil Louie... Thats right, the sweet innocent 'Spider who wouldn't hurt a fly' is now an evil Mojo Jojo style villian...

He looks lonely by himself though, so I'll draw a few more evil versions before I post it.