PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want their JJ character drawn?

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 09:49 AM
---<b>REQUESTS CLOSED FOR NOW</b>---

I'm going to take some again as soon as I've finished those I have now.

Risp_old
Mar 28, 2004, 09:52 AM
Do they have to be rabbits?

Fawriel
Mar 28, 2004, 10:01 AM
<s>Do they have to be rabbits?</s>

SKULGEH! ICQ! ;___;

EDIT: (PS: Eventually heißt nicht eventuell. =3;; )

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 10:04 AM
Do they have to be rabbits?
Hmmm.. I prefer rabbits, but I can also make exceptions, of course. But only if it's nothing too complex.

Risp_old
Mar 28, 2004, 10:05 AM
OK, would a fox be too much? If not I have a request.

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 10:08 AM
EDIT: (PS: Eventually heißt nicht eventuell. =3;; )
LOL thx habs berichtigt :D
Und für dich mach ich natürlich auch ne Ausnahme!

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 10:10 AM
OK, would a fox be too much? If not I have a request.
Yup, a fox is okay. :)

(sorry for double-post)

Fawriel
Mar 28, 2004, 10:11 AM
Bild is mir egal. Ich will nur mit dir chatten. *schmoll*

EDIT:... natürlich sollst du jetzt nicht meinen, ich mochte deine Kunst so sehr das es mir gleich wäre, ob du mir was malst. Viel mehr sollte das heißen, dass ich deine Anwesenheit wesentlich mehr schätze. Joa. =3;

Strato
Mar 28, 2004, 10:12 AM
How about a mouse?

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 10:17 AM
Bild is mir egal. Ich will nur mit dir chatten. *schmoll*

EDIT:... natürlich sollst du jetzt nicht meinen, ich mochte deine Kunst so sehr das es mir gleich wäre, ob du mir was malst. Viel mehr sollte das heißen, dass ich deine Anwesenheit wesentlich mehr schätze. Joa. =3;
Jaja passt schon :D Ich lass mich nachher ma wieder blicken!

How about a mouse?
A mouse will work too, yup.

Strato
Mar 28, 2004, 10:20 AM
K, then we're good to go.

Fawriel
Mar 28, 2004, 10:21 AM
YAY!

Risp_old
Mar 28, 2004, 10:25 AM
PM'ed you the request. Yay!

Captain Spam
Mar 28, 2004, 11:17 AM
Hm. Pity shame I don't have a defined JJ character. :-)

MoonBlazE
Mar 28, 2004, 12:25 PM
Hmmm.. I prefer rabbits, but I can also make exceptions, of course. But only if it's nothing too complex.Like your own character? :P

Btw, I hafta send you my half for our art trade cause the scanner simply won't eat it.

http://www.geocities.com/xxzarchxx/Files/sarina.jpg

^-- Blazey's failed attemp to scan a drawing twice the size of his scanner. ;)

Violet CLM
Mar 28, 2004, 12:42 PM
Isn't Jazz's backpack blue? It looks red in that picture.

ftp://ftp.tachyonlabs.com/pub/users/ttachyon/sam/UnknownRabbits.jpg This guy. Except, with a yellow headband. Reading a programming book upside down.

Risp_old
Mar 28, 2004, 12:48 PM
Actually, it is blue. I think that little bit of blue above his right shoulder is what can be seen of his backpack.

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 12:52 PM
Like your own character? :P

Btw, I hafta send you my half for our art trade cause the scanner simply won't eat it.

http://www.geocities.com/xxzarchxx/Files/sarina.jpg

^-- Blazey's failed attemp to scan a drawing twice the size of his scanner. ;)
My fursona is not my JJ2 character :P
<a href="http://www.deviantart.com/view/1310675/">Here</a>'s the old JJ2 Skulg.. I think I'm gonna change her a bit, though.

Dang your picture rocks so much! :D *jumps around happily* Thanks!

Oh, <b>Dalspots</b> - I finished <a href="http://people.freenet.de/skulg/spades.gif">Spades</a> for you. I hope you like it!

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 12:56 PM
Isn't Jazz's backpack blue? It looks red in that picture.

ftp://ftp.tachyonlabs.com/pub/users/ttachyon/sam/UnknownRabbits.jpg This guy. Except, with a yellow headband. Reading a programming book upside down.
What RSPSS said. :) See the little blue thing between his shoulder and his cheek? That's the backpack. The other red stuff is his headband and the "holders" of the backpack.. dunno what they're called in English.

Yup, I'll draw you like that. :) *notes down*

Batty Buddy
Mar 28, 2004, 01:28 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Eh... Ok...

If you ever get around to drawing a sunglasses/backpack wearing bat, my character is ALWAYS available.

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 01:35 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Eh... Ok...

If you ever get around to drawing a sunglasses/backpack wearing bat, my character is ALWAYS available.
Yay Batty! I even once tried to draw him, but I totally messed it up, so nobody ever saw it. :D
But anyway! *adds you to her list*

MoonBlazE
Mar 28, 2004, 01:39 PM
Skulg still have yahoo messenger? :)

Batty Buddy
Mar 28, 2004, 01:53 PM
Que Passa!!!!Yay Batty! I even once tried to draw him, but I totally messed it up, so nobody ever saw it. :D
But anyway! *adds you to her list*
Cool!

Radium
Mar 28, 2004, 02:05 PM
In JJ2, I like to play as that glitched up frog thing that looks like the "Now Loading" sign with the wrong colors.

Skulg
Mar 28, 2004, 02:40 PM
Skulg still have yahoo messenger? :)
Yup, just haven't used it for a long time.

In JJ2, I like to play as that glitched up frog thing that looks like the "Now Loading" sign with the wrong colors.
I'll give that a try, but remembering what my "Now Loading" screen looks like when the colors are messed up, I can't promise that it will look very nice ;)

Newspaz
Mar 29, 2004, 06:33 AM
If you're not full of requests yet I'd like to make one.

Skulg
Mar 29, 2004, 10:21 AM
If you're not full of requests yet I'd like to make one.
Go ahead :)

<b>Unknown Rabbit</b>, <a href="http://people.freenet.de/skulg/unknownrabbit.gif">here</a>'s yours!

By the way, to everyone I drew a pic for - please download your pics from my server because they will get deleted from there again sooner or later.
Oh and.. if I draw someone first that came after you, don't worry that I forgot you or something. I'm just drawing these in no particular order, just depending on how fast I manage to finish them. :)

Violet CLM
Mar 29, 2004, 11:35 AM
Awww, that looks so realistic. My only quibble is that the wording on the spine is probably upside down.

Skulg
Mar 29, 2004, 12:08 PM
Awww, that looks so realistic. My only quibble is that the wording on the spine is probably upside down.
Yeah I thought that too at first.. but then I looked at my books and all of them had it like that (hehe and I did twist them around like on the picture :D).
But oy, that's interesting.. I just browsed the net for random pictures of books and it seems like English ones have it the other way 'round for some reason. O.o

Anyway, glad you like it! :)

Strato
Mar 29, 2004, 03:05 PM
kdomememememememememememiwantpicturenow!

Skulg
Mar 30, 2004, 12:23 AM
kdomememememememememememiwantpicturenow!
<a href="http://people.freenet.de/skulg/infinitespaz.gif">Here</a> we go!

Hmmm about the ground made of jello... I have no idea what jello is. :D I was asking myself whether you perhaps meant jelly or yellow... so I drew yellow jelly xD but I can remove it if you want me to, of course :D

SoulFirE
Mar 30, 2004, 02:38 AM
Yeah I thought that too at first.. but then I looked at my books and all of them had it like that (hehe and I did twist them around like on the picture :D).
But oy, that's interesting.. I just browsed the net for random pictures of books and it seems like English ones have it the other way 'round for some reason. O.o

You mean that the <i>German</i> ones have it the other way around for some reason :p
(Aka, over here it's the same as Unknown says)

BlazinDragon
Mar 30, 2004, 03:36 PM
Ok, i would like my jazz character drawn plz ^^, k here's the info

-Main fur colour: Blue
-Chest fur colour: Blue with bits of black
-Hairstyle:wild but not too wild!!!
-Clothing and weapons: Metallic blue tank top with jeans (dark blue) Weapons: Powered up blaster held up high (when jazz shoots up)
-Looks like: jazz
-Poses: Make jazz in a war-like stance, normal
-Translucent?: Yes
-Extra: Make jazz have black claws (on hands and feet) (about 1/2 inch on him) with a black and blue headband

I guess thats pretty much it. I know, sounds weird, but i wanna see how it turns out ^^

Strato
Mar 30, 2004, 04:00 PM
Awesome picture Skulg. But you forgot I was a mouse ;P. I wish I could draw as good as you. BTW, jello is a type of jelly snack thing,the jello remark was a joke, but keep it. Keep it! /idle threat

acid
Mar 30, 2004, 07:31 PM
Awesome pictures as always, Skulg.

I have one question about the requests: can we request group shots?

Blade Nightflame
Mar 31, 2004, 05:06 AM
Here, I hope this isn't too much to ask.

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Areith/Areith_JJ2.gif

Draw that ^ guy, with a glowing blade in his hand.

With a black T-shirt and dark blue pants, I hope it's gonna come ok.

BTW, you can add sunglasses to him if you want.

Skulg
Apr 1, 2004, 11:12 AM
Ok, i would like my jazz character drawn plz ^^
Okay, noted everything down.
By the way, is your character male or female? I always thought you were a girl, so I'm not sure :)

Awesome pictures as always, Skulg.

I have one question about the requests: can we request group shots?
Thanks! :)
As for the group shots - preferably not because I tend to... have problems with group pictures :S
I don't know, can you tell me how many characters it would contain? I can see then if I can do it or not.

Awesome picture Skulg. But you forgot I was a mouse ;P. I wish I could draw as good as you. BTW, jello is a type of jelly snack thing,the jello remark was a joke, but keep it. Keep it! /idle threat
Oh god I'm sorry, completely forgot that :D I'll change it for you! :)

<b>By the way guys,</b> I won't be around very much the next two weeks (yay to vacations, finally..) so I can't check here very often and finishing your requests will go a little slower. But I'll see what I can do. :)

BlazinDragon
Apr 1, 2004, 02:04 PM
Okay, noted everything down.
By the way, is your character male or female? I always thought you were a girl, so I'm not sure :)Thanks! :)

Yeah, my character is female, thanks for offering to draw my jj2 character ^^

acid
Apr 1, 2004, 03:58 PM
The group shot I had in mind had 4 jackrabbits in it.

Iam Canadian
Apr 1, 2004, 07:47 PM
Answers in the order you asked the questions. The character is a rabbit.
-Main fur: Red
-Chest fur: Darker shade of red
-Hair style: Basically same as Jazz's.
-Clothes/Weapons: Grey bandanna on head with the Canadian flag in the middle, a grey Jazz-ish blaster in one hand, a green Star Wars-ish lightsaber in the other. Wearing black shades over his eyes. No backpack, but a holster along the waist sized for the blaster and saber.
-Look: Like Jazz, mostly.
-Pose: Holding his lightsaber (see above) in his right hand, his blaster in the right. Smirking at the viewer.
-Transparent BG, please.
-Extra: Make the shades all black, with a white gleam. (You can't see his eyes)

Iam Canadian
Apr 3, 2004, 09:39 AM
A topic in the Art Forum, a topic in Misc. and a post here, and those are just the posts of squares I FOUND. I sense a pattern.

Coppertop
Apr 3, 2004, 09:43 AM
You too, huh?

acid
Apr 3, 2004, 12:19 PM
Wait, what?

Tubz
Apr 5, 2004, 01:06 PM
Yup, the Skulg takes requests again.

I will draw your Jazz Jackrabbit fan character for you.
If you'd like your character to be drawn, feel free to PM me, or post it here.
<b>I need the following information:</b>
- main fur color
- chest fur color
- hairstyle
- clothing and weapons (colors!)
- does he/she look mostly like Jazz/Spaz/Lori?
- if you'd like your character to be in a specific pose, then include that too
- the size you'd like the picture to be (if you want it to be like my sample just say "normal" or nothing at all)
- shall I make the background transparent?
- and everything else you'd like to include

Please be as precise as possible with the details.

<a href="http://people.freenet.de/skulg/sample_jazz.gif">Here</a>'s a sample image I drew of Jazz himself, so you can see what it will roughly look like.

On a last note: Please be patient. I will try to finish everything in time, please don't ask me everytime you see me online if it's done yet... it will spare both of us a lot of stress. Thanks. :)

Soo... I'm looking forward to your requests! :)

Holy crap, your good do me please! You're drawng looks just like the official pic! I'll put it in my sig and give you credit when you're done, take your time.

-main fur color: Hexadecimal-36 [Yellow outline-ish, exactly like in my signature]
-chest fur color: Hexadecimal-36 [Yellow outline-ish, exactly like in my signature]
-hairstyle: Normal Jazz style
-clothing and weapons (colors!): Normal Jazz clothes, holding same colored blaster as in my signature
-does he/she look mostly like Jazz/Spaz/Lori? Jazz
-if you'd like your character to be in a specific pose, then include that too How about make him look like he's sliding down a hill
-the size you'd like the picture to be (if you want it to be like my sample just say "normal" or nothing at all) Normal, I'll resize it myself later
-shall I make the background transparent? Sure
-and everything else you'd like to include I'm content

~Thx in advance

n0
Apr 5, 2004, 08:55 PM
I know you have drawn my char before, but since you are asking...

Type: Echidna (Like Knuckles)
Color: Orange!
Eyes: Green.

Extras: Dragon wings, (if you can draw them... if not, a backpack) Yellow Staff style light rod, (Like darthmaul's lightsaber, execpt without anything to hold on to) White t-shirt, (with the word "ZERO" written on it in black) Cross necklace, black pants, no shoes, long tail, (Dinosaur style, not elephant style), a cyborg attachment quill (A quill shaped gadget instead of one of his quills) a cyborg leg (all that should show is his foot) and the tip of his tail should be cyborg, too.

Pose: I don't care, action of some sort. Jumping, running, flying, slashing, tripping, falling, kicking, climbing, driving, swimming, anything, everything.

Ok, thanks.

`N0

BlazinDragon
Apr 7, 2004, 02:11 AM
skulg, where's our pictures? ;p

Fawriel
Apr 7, 2004, 02:14 AM
*tackles Killerabbit* Silence! The master needs time! *bows to Skulgeh*

MoonBlazE
Apr 7, 2004, 03:12 AM
Skulg is on vacation. She has no chance of checking these forum at the moment so give her some time, you unpatient rats. ;-)

Stijn
Apr 7, 2004, 06:15 AM
Skug can you draw me again the last one was so 1337 :(

- MainFurColor: <font color="#FF9900">#FF9900</font>
- ChestFurColor: <font color="#3399FF">#3399FF</font>
- HairStyle: Messy :D
- ClothingAndWeapons: Pistol with that "zap"-flag (<font color="#00FF00">#00FF00</font> and as clothes the !ooM shirt and uhm... random pants that are also <font color="#00FF00">#00FF00</font>
- Looks like Jazz >)
- Sitting in a gangster sportscar with flaming wheels >)
- Size like that 1337 picture with the messy hair you drew for me.

*adores* ;)

DoubleGJ
Apr 7, 2004, 10:59 AM
N0BODY: It's echidna, not echnida...
Others: Let's just wait.

Wild Angel
Apr 10, 2004, 06:39 AM
Skulg, I hate to say it because I don't like furry art much... or at all... but you're good.

`Wildie

Tubz
Apr 21, 2004, 01:18 PM
Long vacation, 13 days so far, I suppose...

DoubleGJ
Apr 22, 2004, 07:54 AM
She probably will feel better when she's back, which will hopefully help her filful our requests.

SoulFirE
Apr 22, 2004, 10:55 AM
*Can just hold himself from holding a lecture*

Just wait, you'll all get your drawings.. Remember she does it all for free, so let her take all the time she wants to take. (Mostly a reaction on Tublear)

BlazinDragon
Apr 22, 2004, 01:47 PM
Oh! but we've waited for so long! C'mon skulg! im anxios to see my drawing as are other people ;)

Risp_old
Apr 22, 2004, 02:03 PM
I kinda forgot about this. Gladly, even if Skulg has forgotten about all this and I don't get my drawing, I still will get that sprite I asked Strato to make. Hopefully.

DoubleGJ
Apr 23, 2004, 02:32 AM
Patience.

Batty Buddy
Apr 23, 2004, 12:04 PM
Que Passa!!!!

"You can't rush art!!"
-the old toy-cleaning guy from Toy Story 2.

Patience people. Skulg need her rest and relaxation to calm her from the stressful schedual we call Life. Just think how she'd feel after being calmed and clicking here just to find 500 post telling her to hurry along before we come braying at her door. She might need an immediate SECOND vacation...

Of course, this is coming from a guy who used the words "When you get around to it" in his request, so you know how I feel about it...

(Collapses into a ball of humbleness.

Tubz
Apr 23, 2004, 03:07 PM
*Can just hold himself from holding a lecture*

Just wait, you'll all get your drawings.. Remember she does it all for free, so let her take all the time she wants to take. (Mostly a reaction on Tublear)

No, foo. I'm used to it. I request banners all the time at WZForums.

MoonBlazE
Apr 25, 2004, 12:02 AM
This isn't 'WZForums' and isn't a banner request, who're just textured images with a bunch of letters made in paint shop pro. This is artwork, it takes its time. Skulg's on a schooltrip at the moment, you are not being any kind by stressing this much.

Radium
Apr 25, 2004, 06:38 AM
I agree with MB. Nobody HAS to serve you, Tubs, and if I were them, I wouldn't.

Black Ninja
Apr 25, 2004, 08:12 AM
Would you mind doing me?

- main fur: black. In JJ2 it's color 00, but you could use a different black if that doesn't work well.
- chest: black. Same as above, only a little bit brighter.
- Basically just normal Jazz.
- Normal Jazz clothing, but no gun. I was thinking ninja swords instead.
The Jazz handcuffs should be dark green (like Jazz's main body), and the headband should be a dark purple. Instead of a backpack, the swords can be held there.
- Jazz
- if you'd like your character to be in a specific pose, then include that too
- Normal size
- Transparent, please.
- Not sure what color the eyes should be. Do whatever you think looks nice.
- As for a pose, I thought maybe he could be holding a sword with both of his hands, with another sword attached on his back in a sheath.

Thanks.

BlazinDragon
May 4, 2004, 03:03 AM
this is getting to be a very very very long vacation :p

MoonBlazE
May 4, 2004, 03:41 AM
For you impatient rats; you can stalk skulg right here (http://www.deadjournal.com/users/skulg/).

Blade Nightflame
May 6, 2004, 05:46 AM
I can wait for my pic. I can even (probably) wait for Half Life 2 to come out (about in 6 years I think).

Skulg
May 6, 2004, 07:51 AM
Eee don't worry, I'm alive! :D
On my way to finishing stuff for you guys...

<b>RSPSS FR</b> - I made a <a href="http://people.freenet.de/skulg/rspss.gif">sketch</a> of you, but I'm not very happy with it yet. You look kinda.. oldish on that picture...
Can you perhaps give me some critique on this (aka tell me where I could draw parts different and stuff) please? Unless you like it this way, of course :)

By the way, <b>no more requests for now please</b>... gotta get these finished first, then I'm gonna take some again. Thanks! :)

Fawriel
May 6, 2004, 08:34 AM
Leckmiamahsch, det Schuklgchen! *tackles* ^-^ *cough*ICQ*cough*

Batty Buddy
May 6, 2004, 10:53 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Eee don't worry, I'm alive! :D
On my way to finishing stuff for you guys...

And there was much rejoicing...

"So long, substitute. Don't let the door hit (/-) on the way out!"
-Wendy
Southpark

Derby: Severe filter bypass edit. Never bypass the filter.

DoubleGJ
May 7, 2004, 01:16 AM
You see? Patience is platinum.

Iam Canadian
May 7, 2004, 02:12 PM
Doctor! We have signs of life!

DoubleGJ
May 8, 2004, 05:29 AM
Nurse! Enema!

Batty Buddy
May 8, 2004, 01:42 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Dr. Bob- the patient is sinking.

ABANDON PATIENT!!! THE PATIENT IS SINKING!!!!....

(Groan)

Come on, Laugh it up folks- these are the jokes.

The only joke around here is YOU, Dr. Bob. This patient needs your assistance.

Well, YOU'RE my assistants, but what she's gonna do with YOU guy's I'll never know!!!!

Oh, THIS is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Look, do you even have a licence?

Of course- EVERY dog has a licence... The leash laws are really rough...

YOU DUMMY!!! I MEAN DO YOU HAVE A LICENCE TO PRACTICE?!?

Yes I do, and now I'm going to practice on YOU; Bongos, please...

Bongos, Dr. Bob?

OOF OW OWWW!!!

And so Dr. Bob procedes with his bongo practice. Tune in next week when we hear Nurse Piggy say:

Dr. Bob- it's too late... You've lost her...

Well, she couldn't have gone far, she was under the sheet a second ago...

BlazinDragon
Jun 12, 2004, 07:41 AM
huh?

Skulgeh pictures *cries* ive waited months >> and so have other people, but take <s>all</s> the time you need

Try and have the pics by the end of the month ;)

Stijn
Jun 12, 2004, 11:29 AM
One thing you should know is that creativity can't be forced.

BlazinDragon
Jun 12, 2004, 01:03 PM
its been months *cries*

Radium
Jun 12, 2004, 03:50 PM
One thing you should know is that creativity can't be forced.
I beg to differ.

SoulFirE
Jun 13, 2004, 06:47 AM
You don't have to beg.

MoonBlazE
Jun 13, 2004, 09:00 AM
I haven't seen a sign from Skulg recently. I've tried to mail her a reminder of our own art trade.

n0
Jun 25, 2004, 09:34 AM
*poke*

cooba
Jun 25, 2004, 09:37 AM
*whee argh*

Radium
Jun 25, 2004, 01:27 PM
*cracker*

Strato
Jun 25, 2004, 01:43 PM
page steal

n0
Jul 19, 2004, 02:37 PM
Is Skulg dead?

Batty Buddy
Jul 19, 2004, 05:48 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Is Skulg dead?

Nah, she's just drawing pictures of herself chasing after Dr. Octopus.

DoubleGJ
Jul 20, 2004, 02:12 AM
Sweet. Maybe you also know why actually Dr. Octopus?

SoulFirE
Jul 21, 2004, 06:58 AM
Why not? heh

cooba
Jul 21, 2004, 07:08 AM
And I thought I will receive picture of tall, bluish turtle dressed like agent. Oh well.

Odin
Jul 24, 2004, 07:07 PM
Request of mine will come later.

-ThO

Iam Canadian
Aug 4, 2004, 03:11 PM
At this rate, request of yours may never be fulfilled.

n0
Dec 16, 2004, 11:47 PM
Since skulg is /dead, does this thread become active again?

White Rabbit
Dec 17, 2004, 05:00 AM
Thanks to inside TF information, I can confirm that Skulg is not dead. 8) Skulg has already drawn a picture of me (but I lost it...it's buried in JCF somewhere...). She hasn't checked out JCF yet, AFAIK, so don't get too excited and above all, be patient. :D

Tubz
Dec 19, 2004, 01:54 PM
Lol, *still waits patiently for my lost request to be answered*

n0
Apr 17, 2005, 08:51 PM
*Sneeze*

White Rabbit
Apr 18, 2005, 09:44 AM
No, Skulg is dead. ;(

Coppertop
Apr 18, 2005, 05:36 PM
It appears so.