PDA

View Full Version : Level testers wanted

EvilMike
Jun 27, 2001, 09:52 PM
I am looking for a few people to test a level I am creating. I will not release any information about it other than the fact that it is single player. I'm looking for a few experienced level makers who are willing to give advice and help eleminate bugs. If you *think* you are good enough but are not really sure, do not bother posting. I only want people who are sure they can do it. I'm not looking for people that will just play through the level and tell me it's good.

If you want to help out, reply here, and make sure you have ICQ. I will contact you if I have seen your work and think it is good. Sorry for sounding snobby, but when it comes to level design, I am pretty serious about it.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Jun 28, 2001, 05:58 AM
Me! ;P

Does it use the tileset I think it does?

F!re
Jun 28, 2001, 06:17 AM
Tester 4 hire here

~SPLASH~
Jun 28, 2001, 07:50 AM
I am prepared to test, as long as it isn't a single player pack which uses worlds an hub areas making it possible for the player to start in the world he wants, like in 3d platformers...as I am busy with that kind of pack..(ppl stay tuned and dont steal :P)

I dont have real much good work laying, only Rainy Rain Forest and Future Apocalypse..and Im not even too happy about the quality of those anymore..:P

Alister
Jun 29, 2001, 01:54 PM
Sure!