PDA

View Full Version : Jazz jackrabbit 3 is spopped, but this is not the end??

reima
Apr 6, 2004, 02:28 AM
hi

i have a question:
i have heard that jj3 is spopped from epic games, give epicgames the quellcode from jj3 for hobbycoders.
if that true, we can make a programmer team and meak it down

i am also a hobbycoders my skills are Assembler and C(++)

reima

Violet CLM
Apr 6, 2004, 12:24 PM
Just not English, I see.

Epic is not likely to give out the source code. Sorry.

Stijn
Apr 7, 2004, 11:12 PM
What does "spopped" mean?

piet
May 16, 2004, 06:33 AM
well you can help me on my project, i need C programmers for my Quake3 mod.

www.eckhart.da.ru/jazz2/razz/
go check this out

R3ptile
May 16, 2004, 06:36 AM
Learn english before you do your sux. The only way to make people play Jazz Jackrabbit 3D is making an offical UT2k4 mod. It would be cool. ;D

piet
May 16, 2004, 06:39 AM
Learn english before you do your sux. The only way to make people play Jazz Jackrabbit 3D is making an offical UT2k4 mod. It would be cool. ;D

i am not talking about jazz jackrabbit 3d, this is my own game. but you are right it would be cool if epic blows the dust of the old jazz jackrabbit box

well and about english sux is not in the right form for you to use it this way, suck would be better

Newspaz
May 16, 2004, 06:58 AM
hi

i have a question:
i have heard that jj3 is spopped from epic games, give epicgames the quellcode from jj3 for hobbycoders.
if that true, we can make a programmer team and meak it down

i am also a hobbycoders my skills are Assembler and C(++)

reima

I don't think Epic is going to give out the Unreal engine (which JJ3D used), and of course there are character copyrights. Sucks, doesn't it?

piet
May 16, 2004, 06:59 AM
yea sucks hard

NinJazz
May 20, 2004, 07:24 AM
What "spopped" means...

piet
May 20, 2004, 07:43 AM
What "spopped" means...
i think he means stopped

Risp_old
May 20, 2004, 01:35 PM
well and about english sux is not in the right form for you to use it this way, suck would be better
SUK would be good too.

piet
May 20, 2004, 10:31 PM
SUK would be good too.
back to the topic, who wants to help reima or me? (or both)

!Tman!
Aug 1, 2004, 05:00 AM
I dont know enything about C++ and now were talking about quake whats the deal should this be posted here...

Doubble Dutch
Aug 2, 2004, 02:41 AM
I'm not too bad at C++, but nothing workable ever results.

Hazel-rah
Sep 6, 2004, 10:13 AM
I am learning how to model in 3DS Max just for the purpose of making a 3D Jazz model.... I was going to modify Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for my own entertainment.... :)

btw, I tried out the UT2k4 engine yesterday and I was not impressed with it at all.... the game would more likely be successful on the new Doom 3 engine.

I should buy Doom 3 and get to work....