PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Challenge, Spam style

Captain Spam
Apr 7, 2004, 03:30 PM
Anyone remember the last Drawing Challenge thing? The one which I apparently won somehow? Yeah, I forgot, too. But Radium obviously didn't, as he's been on my case recently about setting up the next one (since I won and all).

So, here's your next challenge: You are to creatively beat Radium senseless. Preferably not too graphic (you ARE going for creativity and all, not gruesome violence). And since Rad's been so keen to this entire thing, I'm CERTAIN he'll be perfectly willing to supply a picture of his character if nobody's seen it.

So hey! Get started! Rad, get in here and give us good pic of your character!

Radium
Apr 7, 2004, 03:50 PM
Hah, you're awesome, Cap'n! I think there's still an old pic here (http://www.foxmage.com/Radium3.gif). If anyone wants to do my real self, I look kind of like a younger Yanni without the musdache.

Violet CLM
Apr 7, 2004, 04:30 PM
Define "beat senseless". Can he merely be made unconscious, or does actual physical violence have to happen?

Radium
Apr 7, 2004, 04:42 PM
Quiet. Questions lower creativity.

Fawriel
Apr 7, 2004, 05:27 PM
I'm so in.

Batty Buddy
Apr 7, 2004, 06:30 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Me too. Not that I don't like Radium(People like him, although not always likable, are invaluable members of sociaty.), I just like beating people senseless.

Hey, Radium- do you mind if I have a bunch of impy guys beating you with rubber chickens?(Nobody steal my idea... NO, NOT EVEN NOBODY.)

n0
Apr 7, 2004, 07:59 PM
Hehe... Nice qualifier BB. Even though Rubber Chickens are my gag, I had another idea for this contest. Too bad I stink at drawing things...

Captain Spam
Apr 7, 2004, 08:13 PM
Define "beat senseless". Can he merely be made unconscious, or does actual physical violence have to happen?

Your call, I say. But be creative and make sure he suffers, of course. :-)

Radium
Apr 8, 2004, 05:39 AM
Hey, Radium- do you mind
No. Even though I didn't finish the sentence, I don't mind.

Coppertop
Apr 8, 2004, 11:41 AM
Somehow I think that a lot of people will be participating in this one.

Batty Buddy
Apr 8, 2004, 12:14 PM
Que Passa!!!!

(Strongbad voice)

Clear explanation...
It's a good idea...
Makes fun of Radium...

Spam, I think you've got a solid contest. I mean, I want to rank on you but I can't...
(If you don't get this one, you should keep up with the Strongbad emails.)