PDA

View Full Version : Well Tournament JDCC (idea)

shaney
May 2, 2004, 04:37 AM
i like your style BlueredD i am looking forward to create a tournament with you in a new kind of style then JDCE with allmost twice as many duelists As JDCE this tournament will be callled the JDCC Jazz Duelist Champions Cup

this is the proto type idea 150 rabbits 15 groups of 10 rabbits

in the group idea its gonbna be like this first group idea

dizzy
BlueredD
evilmike
FireSwoird
shaney
craccoboy
snooz
dalspots
anakin
elrick

its gonna be like elrick vs dizzy winner takes two points and then comes the reverse bash dizzy vs elrick winner takes Two points and on and on and on

when we have reached the last day of the first group round the first 3 duelists will go on to the next stage duelist will pass on to the next group fights

then the rabbits will be drawn in 10 groups of 5 fighters the 2 rabbitsthat are at the end are placed 1 and 2 will go on to the elimination round that will be a the winner of the tournament will be crownded as the tournament champ this is just an idea so BlueredD if you are interested in this idea email me @ keesvanbrienen@hotmail.com

blurredd
May 2, 2004, 11:27 AM
Good luck finding 150 players with enough free time.

Trafton
May 2, 2004, 11:38 AM
Or 150 players period.

~ Traft

Violet CLM
May 2, 2004, 11:51 AM
Or 150 people period.

cooba
May 2, 2004, 12:47 PM
You would lose.

R3ptile
May 3, 2004, 06:20 AM
I pity you, Shaney.
By the way, blueredD and Fireswoird sounds pretty kewl ;D

$n00z
May 3, 2004, 08:13 AM
Well shaney i cna't realy udnerstnad u, hey evar herd of wroking with ur englishc???? :confused:

Enigma: i know, but "Fireswoird" and "BlueredD" sound hilarious to me. :p

Enigma
May 3, 2004, 10:30 AM
There's no way a tournament can succeed with that many people, even if you can find enough people to participate. It's hard enough to make things work with 16 players, mainly because most people are idiots and never do what organisers say. You might want to think of a smaller scale tournament.

Snooz: his English is fairly comprehensible, he just doesn't use any commas or periods. :D

shaney
May 4, 2004, 11:06 AM
32 Rabbits enter one will walk out

maybe there will be 3 tournamnets

32 rabbits ellimination Battle

32 rabbits Elimination CTF

16 team Elimination Teambattle\CTF2 vs 2
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

R3ptile
May 21, 2004, 08:31 AM
.. Lamer.