PDA

View Full Version : jazz sprites

simmykrantz
May 18, 2004, 11:43 PM
i need jazz,spaz,the frog,the bird as sprites thnx!! :(

TaZaR
May 19, 2004, 11:51 PM
Whatch my spritesheet topic below. There's no ripped jj sprites (just few), if you wanna use 'em, rip it yourself! (ok then, after I'm ready with the jj2 sprites ripping I load up the whole sprite sheets, but it's a long time, and I don't want to hurry, and the solution is to rip it yourself before...)

Violet CLM
May 20, 2004, 01:46 PM
ftp://ftp.tachyonlabs.com/pub/users/ttachyon/sam/Chuck2Sheet.gif
There. A sprite sheet of "The bird". I assumed it was going to be the smallest of the four - now I'm not sure, but whatever. Help yourself.

DoubleGJ
May 23, 2004, 05:05 AM
About the text inside Chuck's sheet: can't this be bypassed by turning off ambient lightning in game's options?

Violet CLM
May 23, 2004, 12:06 PM
I tried, but no, it doesn't seem so. Ambient Lighting only gets rid of Set Light/etc events.

DoubleGJ
May 24, 2004, 04:53 AM
If we had the sourcecode, it would be really easy...

NinJazz
May 24, 2004, 06:21 AM
Take screenshots from your jj2 and copy them, then load them to paint and
take the sprite you want from picture and then destroyall else from pic...

DoubleGJ
May 24, 2004, 08:14 AM
It's good to make a 1-color level (for example, with Top Secret ]|[ tileset) with some ground the same color as background. Then you won't have any problems in cutting out frames. I did take a few, but I don't have them in one file. Maybe I'll give them later.

Iam Canadian
May 24, 2004, 06:01 PM
I don't think anyone's crazy enough to rip Jazz or Spaz's whole sprite sheet. Way too many sprites. The biggest one I've done is a Devan one, which can be found here. (http://www.geocities.com/iamcanadian002/devanshellspritesheet.txt)

cooba
May 25, 2004, 04:00 AM
I don't think anyone's crazy enough to rip Jazz or Spaz's whole sprite sheet. Way too many sprites. The biggest one I've done is a Devan one, which can be found here. (http://www.geocities.com/iamcanadian002/devanshellspritesheet.txt)

It misses lot of frames.