PDA

View Full Version : Oblivian warpitz

shaney
May 31, 2004, 10:35 PM
Yes well tournament is a verry good tournament so when blurredD is listenening to this newer kind of well tournament

Oblivian warpitz

The level kinda looks like the well tourneys level but it is little more challenging

its a 10 rabbit challenge 2 waiting rooms at the side of the pit the spectators can not only see the battle in the pit but they can then even fire blasters and seeks in to the pit to make it harder and the one that drops down will fall eventualy on and on and on via a warp oblivian

I will never stop thinking about newer things

July The 16th A new Kind of level will try to make its way up
Are You Up To the challenge do you like a ctf duel

The brainpain maze It will destroy your head it will drive you insane Can You Take The Pain

Tubz
Jun 9, 2004, 06:17 AM
^^^

I'm sorry, I really don't understand what your trying to say. What tourney?

Stijn
Jun 15, 2004, 05:37 AM
LOL LOL SHANEY IS BACK

Maybe try to use punctuation adn capitals? It might make reading easier, and maybe I'd even understand what you're trying to say.

BTW, how about making levels to demonstrate how all these new ideas work?

Odin
Jun 21, 2004, 06:29 PM
This belongs in JCS or General Jazz Talk.

But from what I comprehend, it sounds pretty viable. The idea with the seekers kinda defeats the purpose of spectators, but you could turn on that ability optionally with trigger crates.

Two waiting rooms is hard. How about one large waiting room with warps to smaller rooms at the side of the pit, with hooks, much like Well Tourney?

The "Falling on and on" is stupid. Omit that.

You never know how many people will actually show up at a Well Tourney, so omit the 10 rabbit thing. However, we could limit to have an odd number of total players minus the host. For instance, if there are 5 players total, the host doesn't count, so we have 4. Therefore, we'd have a tourney like the example here:

{1 vs. 2}-(1 Wins)-+
+-{1 vs. 4}-(1 Wins Tourney)-+
{3 vs. 4}-(4 Wins)-+

I hope I didn't confuse y'all.

-ThO