PDA

View Full Version : Need New Version

Gnome
Jul 9, 2004, 11:29 AM
Hello, i am gnome i have been away from the jazz2 community for about 6 years. i have a stock version of everything and need to be able to 'soop up' my program. could anyone direct me to the download of version 1.24 or 1.23... please? <i will not respond a week due to a trip>

Trafton
Jul 9, 2004, 11:37 AM
The 1.23 patch is available in the downloads section of this web site, specifically here:

http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/moreinfo.php?levelid=572

1.24 is an entirely different game known as The Secret Files and not an upgrade patch.

If you are referring to the full versions of these games as opposed to the upgrade patches, I can't give you a link; that would be illegal and against board rules. Also, if you mean versions of JCS, I cannot give you a link because I'm not sure if it is legal or not and I'm not sure exactly where a copy is.

Please clarify what you mean.

Gnome
Jul 9, 2004, 01:08 PM
thank you... i probably need this file to make good levels

Trafton
Jul 9, 2004, 01:41 PM
Did that solve your problem or did I misunderstand? Either way, no problem. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Tubz
Jul 10, 2004, 04:19 PM
The 1.23 patch is available in the downloads section of this web site, specifically here:

http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/moreinfo.php?levelid=572

1.24 is an entirely different game known as The Secret Files and not an upgrade patch.

If you are referring to the full versions of these games as opposed to the upgrade patches, I can't give you a link; that would be illegal and against board rules. Also, if you mean versions of JCS, I cannot give you a link because I'm not sure if it is legal or not and I'm not sure exactly where a copy is.

Please clarify what you mean.

Whee I really saved the people a lot of trouble! Heck, I saved myself a lot of trouble, since I deleted the game a few times. Woot! The game is a pain-in-the-butt to uninstall and install.

Gnome, need what file to make levels? You have everything you need, that upgrade you downloaded, didn't really affect JCS (Jazz Creation Station). I'll show you some more downloads you'll like in order to get started, in a new topic....