PDA

View Full Version : Gadget 3D

NinJazz
Aug 8, 2004, 12:19 AM
I have Gadget 3D engine that is based to Gamemaker. We could do 3D FPS with it. I go to try.

Odin
Aug 8, 2004, 12:32 AM

What?

-ThO

Stijn
Aug 8, 2004, 02:01 AM
He has the Gadget 3D engine that's based on GameMaker. He can make a 3D FPS with it.

http://forumpics/cool6.gif

NinJazz
Aug 8, 2004, 02:58 AM
yeah, and some ideas please, or do I better make game of JJ2 story but formed 3D FPS, and what kind of buttons and how many? Graphics are very little cus then they work quicker.

Sun Fun Dude
Aug 8, 2004, 03:38 AM
yeah, and some ideas please, or do I better make game of JJ2 story but formed 3D FPS, and what kind of buttons and how many? Graphics are very little cus then they work quicker.

Yes I see, that's very good...

FoxBlitzz
Aug 8, 2004, 10:23 AM
Hehe, so much for the broken English. :P

NinJazz
Aug 8, 2004, 10:55 PM
story goes next: Jazz and Spaz are again captured by Devan, and Jazz and Spazz has to escape. They escape and then they go to outside of castle, there is beach, cause the forstress is in middle of sea. They must capture boat and then cross the ocean. Then the story goes very slowly and interesting.

And thanks to everybody who has created Razz Arena; it inspired me to start doing this.

McDougal
Aug 8, 2004, 11:19 PM
no problem i guess. its good to see a game mod inspire others to take their own twists in storys to make a new chapter

Violet CLM
Aug 9, 2004, 01:18 AM
story goes next: Jazz and Spaz are again captured by Devan, and Jazz and Spazz has to escape. They escape and then they go to outside of castle, there is beach, cause the forstress is in middle of sea. They must capture boat and then cross the ocean. Then the story goes very slowly and interesting.
Might I suggest a little originality? If you can't write stories, find someone who can. (When have Jazz and Spaz ever been captured by Devan?)

Strato
Aug 9, 2004, 05:58 AM
That last line completly redeemed the plot.

Radium
Aug 9, 2004, 06:05 AM
cause the forstress is in middle of sea. They must capture boat and then cross the ocean.
Their logic is amazing.

Stijn
Aug 10, 2004, 02:59 AM
so the fortress is in the middle of the ocean, and they cross it? wouldn't it be smarter to sail to the fortress instead?

NinJazz
Aug 13, 2004, 04:33 AM
yeah, but I must form everything by 2D engine to great switching of camera positions and it takes so much time that it is hard to do boat travel and now my progress is partially stucked to chaossed sprites so I have to solve them before continue.