PDA

View Full Version : Technical Help Forum

Tubz
Oct 6, 2004, 11:19 AM
I just had a simple question. What should one do, if their problem has not been fixed? I just don't want to become annoying or anything like I used to be. So I just want to know what I should do.

Link
Oct 6, 2004, 02:16 PM
It's possible that nobody knows the answer. If the problem is not Jazz Jackrabbit-related, you'll probably find more answers elsewhere on the internet. If it is JJ2-related, you can try and solve it yourself and post the solution when you do.

NeoBlaze
Oct 6, 2004, 02:24 PM
You should keep askin the question every day in every forum, creating a new thread every time and until you get answered or kicked out of the forums (whichever comes first). :P

Coppertop
Oct 7, 2004, 06:54 AM
You should keep askin the question every day in every forum, creating a new thread every time and until you get answered or kicked out of the forums (whichever comes first). :P

No, I don't think you should.

NeoBlaze
Oct 7, 2004, 10:45 AM
No, I don't think you should.

Omg, sense of humor anyone? Duh...

Coppertop
Oct 7, 2004, 10:51 AM
Hm yes, that was sarcasm. Not everyone's favorite form of humor. I'm sorry if it offended you.

LittleFreak
Oct 8, 2004, 07:24 AM
Well, if your problem doesn't get fixed by someone you must live with it, I'm living with no multiplayer JJ2 over the internet + no 1.23 anymore because the uninstall-aid doesn't work.