PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else found out that...

n00b
Oct 22, 2004, 09:12 PM
ADDON Dog is really the X-Mas version of Bilsy and requires an activate boss
event to work? I've searched the fourm and no one seems to know that.

And this is my first psot... whooo.

DoubleGJ
Oct 22, 2004, 11:49 PM
So HERE he is!

Fawriel
Oct 23, 2004, 03:49 AM
How can you search a forum for the knowledge of its users?
Well, I've known that for several years now. I'm surprised that some others apparently don't.

cooba
Oct 23, 2004, 04:01 AM
Like who? I wanna know for a good laugh.

LittleFreak
Oct 23, 2004, 09:16 AM
I knew that too, but it doesn't really matter. Nobody talks about it because nobodys making xmas levels anymore, because we have so much of it.

But what I'm interested on, what was it planned to be? Probably they wanted to make a dog event, until they realised they already had one. :lol:

LittleFreak
Oct 23, 2004, 09:17 AM
oh, and welcome to the always arguing jazz2community. :D

Fawriel
Oct 23, 2004, 09:57 AM
My theory is that it was originally supposed to be the Fox event, since it behaves just like the Doggy Dogg. Which would also mean that they planned another event that behaves like the Spark. OMG MYSTIERY

DoubleGJ
Oct 23, 2004, 10:41 AM
Yes. It's the blue ghost that act likes sparks. It's described on the jcsref, and it's used in some Egyptian levelpack.

Violet CLM
Oct 23, 2004, 11:08 AM
But what I'm interested on, what was it planned to be? Probably they wanted to make a dog event, until they realised they already had one. :lol:
ADDON DOG is supposed to be the cat, ADDON SPARK the blue ghost, and XMAS BILSY the XMAS BILSY. Arjan/whoever may or may not have confused the event numbers a little while compiling a JCS.ini - I don't care too much.

cooba
Oct 23, 2004, 11:21 AM
In my TSF, Xmas Bilsy did nothing and Addon Dog was Xmas Bilsy. It was so until I played a level with Blue Ghosts; then it got awkward.

Slaz
Oct 23, 2004, 01:10 PM
In mine, Addon dog is the normal enemy and works as an enemy. And the Xmas Bilsy works like the boss it must be, so everything is fine. ;)

DoubleGJ
Oct 24, 2004, 04:07 AM
In Christmas Chronicles I have, everything is fine, too. Also, there is a Lori Start event... and it works! I wonder if it's in TSF, just hidden like the blue ghost event... Time for a research.