PDA

View Full Version : How many people here actually play JJ2?

SkulL
Oct 25, 2004, 10:17 AM
Well... I wanted to ask this question alot of time,How many people here really playing jj2 and not only active in the jj2 community furoms.
so post ur answers here!

DoubleGJ
Oct 25, 2004, 10:28 AM
I am. That's first in the row.

Violet CLM
Oct 25, 2004, 10:46 AM
I go back and forth. Right now, I play multiplayer very little because I find it kind of boring, but single player is still fun. This may change.

Coppertop
Oct 25, 2004, 11:11 AM
I play it, just not online.

Radium
Oct 25, 2004, 11:25 AM
I play it every once in a while. Everyone is like "Hi Radium", I run in circles a bit, then leave.

Blackraptor
Oct 25, 2004, 11:50 AM
Used to play it daily during summer, then I sort of hibernate during fall or winter seasons. Stopped playing it a bit ago.

Anubis
Oct 25, 2004, 12:02 PM
I was the rabbit you always saw online, but last days something blocked my JJ2 from playing online - doesn't matter with listservers or with IP! Anyway, I'm still active in JCF, J2O and JCS and I still talk to my MSN contacts about JJ2, I haven't yet started to miss it, I even used to forget about the jj2 icon on my desktop :(

Tubz
Oct 25, 2004, 12:16 PM
I play JJ2 occasionally.

Dingo
Oct 25, 2004, 12:29 PM
If i'm on the forums i'm most definetly playing (unless i'm at school :once in a blue moon and using computer there)i am always up 4 a game (especially co-op)!

snzspeed
Oct 25, 2004, 12:34 PM
I play jj2 like 15-20 min once a week, if there's good server up. And i visit the forums occasionally as well.

Iam Canadian
Oct 25, 2004, 02:35 PM
I usually play about 15-20 minutes a day unless there are good servers up, in which case, I play more. Weekends are a bit slower for me, but I try to play as often as life and my own attention span allow.

Doubble Dutch
Oct 25, 2004, 03:02 PM
I play JJ1 constantly and jj2 less frequently, but never online as I suck.

Superjazz
Oct 25, 2004, 09:45 PM
I used to play jj2 addictionally in the summer, when JDC was on and all that other stuff, but now I go to check the serverlist just a few times a week, and I'm too bored to host a server even. A few other games have gone past jj2 and all that jcs-work, I've done, which has now been paused for some time.

I don't really mean that I'm retired on jj2, but there is just some other games which interest me more at the moment. Well, when I have played them through and have got retired on them, maybe I'll start playing jj2 a little more then again, and continue my jcs-projects.

I unlikely play JJ1 because it is at my another computer, older one, and I didn't want to install it to this one. So, maybe I play it a few times by a year when somebody else is using this computer or I really got anything else to do. :roll:

Disguise
Oct 25, 2004, 10:37 PM
I play it every once in a while. Everyone is like "Hi Radium", I run in circles a bit, then leave.Couldn't have said it better myself

Violet CLM
Oct 25, 2004, 11:10 PM
People say "Hi Radium" when they see Disguise? That's good name recognition.

Anyway, these results look rather discouraging, but I guess the people who play JJ2 the most aren't really on the JCF all that often. It all evens out <strike>making it two separate communities</strike>.

Anubis
Oct 25, 2004, 11:42 PM
I play JJ1 constantly and jj2 less frequently, but never online as I suck.
Doesn't matter suck or not. If more people play, it will become more fun even if they suck.

Stijn
Oct 26, 2004, 01:46 AM
I play singleplayer like twice a week. That includes testing/updating my own levels.

SkulL
Oct 26, 2004, 04:21 AM
If you all at least play one hour a day or host a server or 2v2 3v3 duels events game modes etc..
I'm Jj2 this funny little game will be A LOT more fun, I can't just host a server and revive jj2 alone. I need help so please find some time and play :)

Anubis
Oct 26, 2004, 04:32 AM
Fl@sh, do you play through internet?

Enigma
Oct 26, 2004, 11:41 AM
I try to make one or two appearances every weekend, since the university network hates games and therefore I can't play during the rest of the week. Right now, I'm counting Reps tournament as my weekly appearance.

Newspaz
Oct 26, 2004, 11:50 AM
I haven'r played for over a month now. But it's just because I'm too busy. I'll probably be able to play again frequently sometime in january.

Unhit
Oct 26, 2004, 12:09 PM
I'm playing for clanwars only =)

R3ptile
Oct 26, 2004, 12:53 PM
I was playing it all the day since JDC 8 untill JDC 9 and a bit later, but now I'm just really tired of this game. I'm using it for moderating JJ2WC matches, nothing else anymore.

$tilettø
Oct 26, 2004, 12:55 PM
hmm.. when jdc season ended.. i stopped playing.. ^_^

sproedel
Oct 27, 2004, 10:14 AM
I'm playing it quite recently, but not online. I enjoy the lonesome adventures against these computer generated bits and bytes.

R3ptile
Oct 27, 2004, 11:14 AM
Not really. dt! is now out of JJ2WC and I just prefer other games like UT2004... I could make a lot of money if I would be really good on this and other similar games. =) JJ2 is just dead nowadays - no servers, the only serious weekly activity is my tournament.

White Rabbit
Oct 28, 2004, 12:34 AM
I don't play so often, not because I don't want to but because there are no good servers I can join. I end up hosting myself most of the time but that's not very fun either as few ppl join. I do play a lot on single player although once you play through RHG for the 3rd time you, gasp, get bored of it! :p

snzspeed
Oct 28, 2004, 04:29 AM
Not really. dt! is now out of JJ2WC and I just prefer other games like UT2004... I could make a lot of money if I would be really good on this and other similar games. =) JJ2 is just dead nowadays - no servers, the only serious weekly activity is my tournament.

++indeed, and agree :)

Enigma
Oct 28, 2004, 10:42 AM
Feel free to correct me, but don't you have to be like one of the top ten players on those games before you can make "a lot of money"? ;-P And this wouldn't be a top ten like on jj2. We're talking top ten out of several thousands or even millions of players.

$tilettø
Oct 28, 2004, 10:57 AM
top 10 ? lol.. you obviously dont know that scene :P

[GpW]Urbs
Oct 28, 2004, 11:00 AM
huh alot of you people only play offline. exactly vice versa here.
I play online at least 3 times a week, but i check the servers every day.
Couldn't tell you how many minutes. At least an hour for the last few weeks thanks to reptile, skull, nimrod and the res of the jj2wc team.

Spotinik
Oct 28, 2004, 11:51 AM
I play jj2 sometimes, just not too much. I seem to tend nowadays to go to a server, idle, then go off - unless there's a good server, of course. And I seldomly play Singleplayer. Multiplayer > Singplayer when there's a good server.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Oct 28, 2004, 01:02 PM
I'll idle for a little while almost every day.

Sasik
Oct 28, 2004, 01:35 PM
I think I frequently play jj2, but i don't play at public servers, only some 2vs2/3vs3 games ;p

MoonBlazE
Oct 29, 2004, 08:34 AM
This thread would have been more useful with a poll. Any way, I work weekly on TDI2.

!Tman!
Oct 29, 2004, 08:52 AM
I do but, there is a problem no one plays it at night anymore so I dont seem to be able to do this anymore.......

CelL
Nov 2, 2004, 07:59 AM
I play once or twice a week if there are any servers.. I kinda disapeared somewhere during the last JDC season, but I've started to play a bit more lately.. I used to be one of the most active players at this game, but those days are over for me.

Ragnarok!
Nov 2, 2004, 09:13 AM
I PLAY 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

SkulL
Nov 2, 2004, 10:09 AM
but I've started to play a bit more lately.. I used to be one of the most active players at this game, but those days are over for me.
You can say that again .
at the last days you pwned me in most of our duels heh =).
why are they over? =P

$tilettø
Nov 2, 2004, 12:05 PM
people grow up ? work.. school etc

Ragnarok!
Nov 3, 2004, 12:30 PM
JJ2 is dying, these stupid threads have been coming for 1 year. SHUT THEM UP ALREADY.