PDA

View Full Version : FIX THE JCF U STUPID ADMINSTRATORs

EvilMike
Oct 27, 2004, 12:09 AM
Some people, including me and iCed, have been getting a bug on the JCF where if we try to view the index page whilst not logged in, we get redirected to another page. According to iCeD, it's trying to redirect us to "profile.php".

I don't like this mysterious "profile.php" or what it is doing to me. I think it's about time you do something about it. I think a ban is in order, personally.

Also, stop being such an idiot. Yes, I mean you.

VelKa
Oct 27, 2004, 06:48 AM
Some people, including me and iCed, have been getting a bug on the JCF where if we try to view the index page whilst not logged in, we get redirected to another page. According to iCeD, it's trying to redirect us to "profile.php".

I don't like this mysterious "profile.php" or what it is doing to me. I think it's about time you do something about it. I think a ban is in order, personally.

Also, stop being such an idiot. Yes, I mean you.
Yes, it happens to me, too. BANBANBAN

Tubz
Oct 27, 2004, 09:51 AM
Heh, that's the first time I ever heard someone demanding on here for something.

Anubis
Oct 29, 2004, 12:37 AM
Who's stupid?:O

cooba
Oct 29, 2004, 04:45 AM
It was happening to me when J2O moved to Brioservers. h8

Alex : ADMINSTRATORs

Anubis
Oct 29, 2004, 09:56 AM
This is retoric question. I was surprised of the way EvilMike calls admins (he's the J2O admin)

cooba
Oct 29, 2004, 10:35 AM
This has nothing to do with J2O. Stop stating obvious stuff. And stay on topic.

Anubis
Oct 29, 2004, 10:39 AM
And stop, Cooba (I know many people who say it). Thank you for everything you thaught me :D, now we're in war!

Derby: Flame tag removal. Avoid coaxing other users into fighting with you.