PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Quoting

Tubz
Nov 1, 2004, 10:12 AM
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature. Where you could click checkboxes next to people's post than this button, that says something like "Quote the people." And what would happen is a reply windows would come up with the quote from everyone you checkmarked, would show up.

Coppertop
Nov 1, 2004, 10:59 AM
"Quote selected posts"? Sounds convenient. *nods*

MoonBlazE
Nov 2, 2004, 03:22 AM
The current quotes already fills enough, multiple quotes should not even be allowed in such a manner. Just learn to shorten your replies and everyone is happy.

Tubz
Nov 2, 2004, 09:54 AM
MB, I don't think your understanding this, read my post again. Coppertop understood it perfectly. And stop trying to be rude in all your posts, who are you trying to show off to? Or are you just like that on purpose? Well in that case, you really need to stop.

Risp_old
Nov 2, 2004, 11:05 AM
I must say, this would be handy. Expecially in debates and such.

Xion
Nov 2, 2004, 04:55 PM
ABS has this implemented...it'd be great here too.

Anubis
Nov 3, 2004, 01:06 AM
++TF
Am I in your story?:O
I'll pwn you with red RFs!
Here's an example for multi-quoting!

cooba
Nov 3, 2004, 05:58 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/xooba/hi2udood.PNG

MoonBlazE
Nov 3, 2004, 09:48 AM
MB, I don't think your understanding this, read my post again.I understood it perfectly fine, thank you. Your idea is still fabulous. I highly dislike posts containing a lot of quotes, and your idea is just making such spam easier. Just be creative with your responses instead of spamming quotes.

Fawriel
Nov 3, 2004, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Faw!
Am I in your story?
Here's an example for multi-quoting!
WOT >/

Anubis
Nov 4, 2004, 12:27 AM
WOT >/
Not just WOT >/, but example for quote into another quote. :p

Radium
Nov 4, 2004, 02:53 AM
I understood it perfectly fine, thank you. Your idea is still fabulous. I highly dislike posts containing a lot of quotes, and your idea is just making such spam easier. Just be creative with your responses instead of spamming quotes.
This post made very little sense to me. Are you sure you understand his idea?

Tubz
Nov 4, 2004, 09:26 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/xooba/hi2udood.PNG

That's actually what I meant lol, what board is that?

Tubz
Nov 4, 2004, 09:27 AM
Err, conspiracy, admins never reply to my topics in here, getting sick of it.

cooba
Nov 4, 2004, 10:37 AM
what board is that?If you take a look, you will see that answer is nearer than you could imagine...

Torkell
Nov 4, 2004, 03:37 PM
Err, conspiracy, admins never reply to my topics in here, getting sick of it.
TinC :)

Link
Nov 4, 2004, 03:57 PM
This is a good idea, but I don't know how to implement it. I'm not sure where to get vB mods, and I think it would be hard for me to create it.