PDA

View Full Version : How many servers do you usually see up?

Anubis
Nov 3, 2004, 01:13 AM
Jazz is dying, I currently don't see any servers (as usually :()

Olsen
Nov 3, 2004, 02:33 AM
There has been too many threads about this.

$tilettø
Nov 3, 2004, 03:59 AM
0 0 0

Anubis
Nov 3, 2004, 04:45 AM
And all threads about this are true...Go to jazzjackrabbit.net now and see...0 will probably win the poll :(

MaGoo
Nov 3, 2004, 05:09 AM
I think the real question is: How many stupid topics like this have been made in the past? Are there... One? Two maybe? Twenty seven? Help me out here.

Enigma
Nov 3, 2004, 08:55 AM
*confetti and balloons fall from the sky*

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU ARE THE FIVE MILLIONTH PERSON TO CREATE A TOPIC SAYING JJ2 IS DYING! YOU HAVE WON A TRIP TO ANTARCTICA (return ticket not included) AND A MICROWAVE OVEN!

Very perceptive, Watson. JJ2 is indeed not very active anymore. This may be due to the fact that the game is hardly anywhere for sale, and that the people who have it are getting older. So it would seem reasonable to make the most out of the time it still has left, instead of whining about how it's dying. Of course it will die eventually if no new players can obtain the game ;-P

Disguise
Nov 3, 2004, 09:19 AM
Actually it's available from chips n bits for $3.95
pwned

http://www.chipsbits.com

That still doesn't change the fact that the game is dying, don't you feel that after 6 years you should be playing another game? It is getting kinda old :p

R3ptile
Nov 3, 2004, 09:31 AM
ZeRo

Gr33n Pl4nt
Nov 3, 2004, 10:21 AM
WHAT?! JJ2 IS DYING?! NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!! You fools! WHY?! What is happening? Oh mah Gaad! I can't believe it! Is it really dying?! OH nooooooooooooooooooooooo! :( AHHHH! Help me! I can't take this :(. Don't die PLEASE! I beg you! Stay alive! Uhm.....I dunno what to say! This is incredibly sad news to me! AHHHHHHHH PLEASE! Noo! I'm panicking :(. Is there anything that can possibly be done?! I can't believe me eyes!

;l No comment

Anubis
Nov 3, 2004, 10:50 AM
WHAT?! JJ2 IS DYING?! NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!! You fools! WHY?! What is happening? Oh mah Gaad! I can't believe it! Is it really dying?! OH nooooooooooooooooooooooo! :( AHHHH! Help me! I can't take this :(. Don't die PLEASE! I beg you! Stay alive! Uhm.....I dunno what to say! This is incredibly sad news to me! AHHHHHHHH PLEASE! Noo! I'm panicking :(. Is there anything that can possibly be done?! I can't believe me eyes!

;l No comment
No panic. Just all people do something, it depends on you. Play JJ2 more often, advertise it illegally ( :lol: )

Sasik
Nov 3, 2004, 11:27 AM
Alex: It was sarcasm, you know....irony ;p

NeoBlaze
Nov 4, 2004, 03:11 AM
How many servers do you usually see up on JJ2?

One and a half.

Nimrod
Nov 4, 2004, 05:54 AM
Average of about 2 games listed on the list server over the last month.

Anubis
Nov 4, 2004, 08:53 AM
Average of about 2 games listed on the list server over the last month.
Are you seeing that during evenings/nights in Europe? You can't see many server during the day in Europe.

!Tman!
Nov 4, 2004, 08:59 AM
I never see on 5 they are usally pinging, and at night I see none!!! Im tierd of it so im hosting at night for late jazz.!!!!

Nimrod
Nov 4, 2004, 11:25 PM
Are you seeing that during evenings/nights in Europe? You can't see many server during the day in Europe.

Its an average over 24 hours.

and yes Daytimes are usually dead, with ppl at school :P

Spotty
Nov 5, 2004, 02:35 PM
I generally see 1 server up when I check , and if not I host one =P.