PDA

View Full Version : Looking for clan.

[A-Dark]RaVeR
Nov 24, 2004, 07:12 AM
Hey all, i know i will get much angry reply's to this and probably a flame-war, but okay, i try it.

I was in about 50 clans and i used about 100 clans, but, i still need a clan, the clan Qu-mek.com isn't dead but our sponsor wasn't able to support a jj2 division (dont ask why).

I know i said already bout 50 tiems i stop clan/nickhopping but i said this to myself : ''Lutijn, once you change your name and clan in a short time, shame yourself and dont play jj2 for a month'' i even didn't know why i nickhopped, but my name was very anyoing after some time.

I'm looking for a clan with :
-site/forum
-activeness
-Respect for everyone
-Teamplay
-(maybe) mIRC channel.

I can give this to clan :
-Probably sponsor
-Activeness
-Basic skills (i'm training ATM)
-I know how to lead a clan and/or organize wars, making a site/forum.

I hope this will not become a flame-war, i'm getting angry fast, and i hope its not needly (proxy ip hack, i did already once by a jj2'er, the one i mean knows it) but all with all i'm a nice person if you are nice to me, so a flame-war is not needly!

Thx for listening!

R3ptile
Nov 24, 2004, 07:16 AM
[si] got a sponsor, NVIDIA. No thanks.

[A-Dark]RaVeR
Nov 24, 2004, 07:18 AM
r3ptile, i asked for a clan :(

Stijn
Nov 24, 2004, 07:26 AM
www.dopes-planet.com/tf

White Rabbit
Nov 24, 2004, 07:57 AM
I'm also an avid Total Freak. :p

If you want to join the TotalFreaks clan, go ask Dopeh, Enigma or Unhit for a try-out. They'll take care of you. ;)

We also have a channel: #[tf] and many good players that will do their best to train you. Our website is www.totalfreaks.com but it's currently down because Unhit is switching hosts but Flash has a pretty cool, new site layout or something so the wait will be worth it. :)

I used to be a vice-leader of the clan until I dutifully resigned, erm I mean I got booted off because of inactivity. We don't accept slackers here at TF. If you're going to join us, make sure that you DO NOT LEAVE TF FOR ANOTHER CLAN or you will be deemed a clanhopper and probably won't be let back in again.

We're all a very nice bunch and we finished 4th in the JJ2 World Championships, which is a very respectable position. ;P

Tubz
Nov 24, 2004, 08:30 AM
CC, Cracco clan
http://www.craccoclan.com

Site is down right now, so go here:
http://65.254.36.154/~anakin/

Nielsje
Nov 24, 2004, 11:30 AM
[si] got a sponsor, NVIDIA. No thanks.

...what? Truly?

Enigma
Nov 24, 2004, 12:03 PM
Do tell why you would need sponsors to open a jj2 division in a clan.

Gr33n Pl4nt
Nov 24, 2004, 01:38 PM
You can go back to CC, then maybe back to TF. After that, maybe try LR, and perhaps after this you can form your own new clan.

[A-Dark]RaVeR
Nov 25, 2004, 02:18 AM
CC YOU THINK I'M CRAZY? ! CRACCOBOY? NEVER! noting personal to them all of course, i just dont like cc anymore.

Enigma, [Dm-E] well known as Qu-mek.com | got sponsored in everything, and they help us with taking care of anything arounf the clan, and they said it was better to fully look to CS.

TF should be very cool :)
I wanted to join that clan whiles aggo but everytime i joined a other clan, SUX!

I will ask TF, should be cool ;)

Thx whiterabbit and tublear!

Tubz
Nov 25, 2004, 09:04 AM
Dark, you should have known by now. That I'm pretty much public affairs in CC. I don't participate in clanwars or anything. I'm just a person trying to get people to join CC, and I deal with the public sometimes.

I had no idea, that you had bad relations with Cracco or any other CC members. Oh well.

Chiyu
Nov 25, 2004, 09:09 AM
He got bad relations with CC because we banned him (Spear, NickHopper, DeepDish, Amstel, Duke, and a lot of other nicks) from the clan. ;P

We don't need people who change their clan, <i>and name,</i> every 2 weeks and have made over 10 clans which all failed. No offense ofcourse.

Anakin[CC]
Nov 25, 2004, 09:13 AM
I agree with tublear on the first place, you didnt need to go mad and talk in caps for me it felt as an attack on my clan.

I also agree with Cracco, simply because he is a HOPPER, i believe he rejoined both CC, NW, and XD about 3 times.... and chanched nicks atleast 1 time in evrey month but with an avg of about 1 time in 14 days. and he would never stay longer than maximal 21 days in a clan and would on average hop from clan to clan 1 time evrey 2 weeks.

Tubz
Nov 25, 2004, 09:39 AM
Elmer, I didn't even think about mentioning abou the caps talk, but you're right, that was kinda rude.

R3ptile
Nov 25, 2004, 10:26 AM
Chippie, we got couple of sponsors - NVIDIA, Intel, Hitachi, etc... :D

Qu-Mek, if you know your threads always make clanwars and stuff, just don't create them. You could find a clan by other ways, JCF is not the best way for something like that..

LR would be a perfect clan for you, and they won't really care when you leave. :p

Gr33n Pl4nt
Nov 25, 2004, 10:46 AM
Or maybe, for some fun/amusement/entertainment ASK either BlurredD or r3ptile to join [si] just to see their reactions.

R3ptile
Nov 25, 2004, 10:52 AM
Or maybe, for some fun/amusement/entertainment ASK either BlurredD or r3ptile to join [si] just to see their reactions.
As I said, LR would be a perfect clan for him. :H

[A-Dark]RaVeR
Nov 25, 2004, 11:04 AM
it wasn't rude, i just wanted to say that i cant understand you asked me, but okay, it wasn't your fault.

Cracco, i didn't use duke is CC, grarg >( i never joined NW, dont say things wich aren't true! >(

R3ptile
Nov 25, 2004, 11:39 AM
RaVeR']i never joined NW, dont say things wich aren't true! >(
I think he meant EW... :rolleyes:

Chiyu
Nov 25, 2004, 01:20 PM
I'll make sure he doesn't get in LR either. :P

I think he belongs in BR> or something (if it's still alive)?

Newspaz
Nov 25, 2004, 01:33 PM
Hahaha. This topic is brilliant.

[A-Dark]RaVeR
Nov 25, 2004, 10:07 PM
CB, you probably other humor then me, if you are gonna flame me, probably you get same *thing* as another jj2 player. (Related on flame H*cking) I hope for myself and for you you wont, Thx.

BTW : Probably you think an 12 years old boy cant hack, hmm, probably you are quit wrong! And if i cant, my bro does (23) so...

(1)BTW : I told Sephirot already i wouldn't join, so...

R3ptile
Nov 26, 2004, 12:47 AM
RaVeR']CB, you probably other humor then me, if you are gonna flame me, probably you get same *thing* as another jj2 player. (Related on flame H*cking) I hope for myself and for you you wont, Thx.

BTW : Probably you think an 12 years old boy cant hack, hmm, probably you are quit wrong! And if i cant, my bro does (23) so...

(1)BTW : I told Sephirot already i wouldn't join, so...
Ok, hack my computer! :D
There's my IP: 212.179.91.62, GL.

[A-Dark]RaVeR
Nov 26, 2004, 02:10 AM
i dont need a ip.

R3ptile
Nov 26, 2004, 02:31 AM
Ok, hax without IP!

Chiyu
Nov 26, 2004, 04:05 AM
Lol @ Rep

Nielsje
Nov 26, 2004, 04:46 AM
Haha, way to go!

Sasik
Nov 26, 2004, 05:31 AM
GL with hacking :H :H :H

R3ptile
Nov 26, 2004, 05:37 AM
Oh no, I'm hacked!

[A-Dark]RaVeR
Nov 26, 2004, 08:50 AM
lol, humor! i use regristration keys to hack, i dont hack when you ask for, i only hack when you deserves it.

Gr33n Pl4nt
Nov 26, 2004, 09:43 AM
This smilie is is my idol : :H

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 26, 2004, 11:22 AM
uhh why hack at all?

Anakin[CC]
Nov 26, 2004, 11:38 AM
Lol nickhopper you think you'r cool because you claim you can hack ? i'm really shaking on my legs now, I can hack also, in fact i alrdy have once, dont let me do it again.

And i dont think "hacking" is a way to solve problemms, if you claim you will hack him, you actually say "your right so i just get rid of you by hacking you". Its the sign of lose yet admitting.

Nice comments btw reptile :P

Gr33n Pl4nt
Nov 26, 2004, 03:53 PM
']Lol nickhopper you think you'r cool because you claim you can hack ? i'm really shaking on my legs now, I can hack also, in fact i alrdy have once, dont let me do it again.

And i dont think "hacking" is a way to solve problemms, if you claim you will hack him, you actually say "your right so i just get rid of you by hacking you". Its the sign of lose yet admitting.

Nice comments btw reptile :P

I'm shaking in my boots!

MoonBlazE
Nov 27, 2004, 01:50 AM
Since when did a clan need sponsors to function and recruit? You guys are nuts and too observed with your own ego. None of you have a clue on how to hack, I bet you can't even Net Send.

Good luck finding a clan, [A-Dark]RaVeR.

R3ptile
Nov 27, 2004, 02:17 AM
Since when did a clan need sponsors to function and recruit? You guys are nuts and too observed with your own ego. None of you have a clue on how to hack, I bet you can't even Net Send.

Good luck finding a clan, [A-Dark]RaVeR.
lies i'm a pro hacker i haxed the pentagon lolllolzlz

[A-Dark]RaVeR
Nov 27, 2004, 06:24 AM
omg lol r3p :P:P

R3ptile
Nov 27, 2004, 06:37 AM
RaVeR']omg lol r3p :P:P
I'm not kidding. I could hax your harddrive and remove your motherboard!!!11 :lol:

Odin
Nov 27, 2004, 11:07 AM
OH NOES DON'T HACK ME MY IP IS 127.0.0.1

blurredd
Nov 27, 2004, 11:23 AM
Nice IP, but this is just another off-topic post.

Tubz
Nov 28, 2004, 11:48 AM
RaVeR']lol, humor! i use regristration keys to hack, i dont hack when you ask for, i only hack when you deserves it.

Ga-Ga-Ga-Ga-G-Unit!!!!

Page claim in the name of G-Unit!