PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Voyager

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 12, 2001, 07:57 AM
'The end of one world creates another'

Death is something that ends one and rebuilds, like a recycling pattern, except with souls of pure life.

.....One seeks the truth....the truth of himself and his past...a past he never really knew well enough. But this past was not really his own, oh no. It belonged to another form, another person in a different world. Yes he had gone from one life to another, but he somehow REMEMBERED it........

...Something wasn't right. Life is supposed to move on.....

....This time it has frozen still....

Violet CLM
Jul 12, 2001, 12:20 PM
Is this one of the times creatures go to in Renegade, or a different story?

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 12, 2001, 12:22 PM
Different. This will be one on the side......

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 15, 2001, 06:29 AM
-Beginning of Entry-

Dear Diary

Its so cold up in these mountains. I can't stay here for much longer. I remember the mountains back at home, in that other world...

Food is small and the rations are running thin. I'm not used to my newly gained fur that I never had in my past life. I can only remember silky smooth skin that ran from my head to my toe. Now I wonder if I have a head at all. I can bearly look at myself in the mirror, those awful whiskers and those rounded cheeks that seem too unreal to be true. It reminds me of a creature, the rabbit, back at my first home. If only I was still there.

I remember the slam and the crash, how I was sure that I fell to my death. But then I reawoke as, well, somebody else, yet with the same mind and memory. Who am I? Am I still Jack Goldhorn, the man who lived on Earth? Am I now just a rabbit in another world. Who am I and why am I here? What is this world that I live in now? It surely isn't home thats for sure.

I had better cut the diary entry short for today. Those turtles are approaching and I don't like what they're carrying...

-End of Entry-

Tha Psycho
Jul 15, 2001, 07:17 AM
Such things as diary pages, prologues, intros and that kinda things always intrest me, it makes stories nicer

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 15, 2001, 11:16 AM
-Beginning of Entry-

Dear Diary

The turtles almost found me. I was relieved I can tell you.

Anyway, about the reawakening as I call it, it seemed that I was about four or five years old when it happened, as if I had missed out those first years of my new second life, one I do not want.

I don't really want to talk about it. I'm heading east. I can see some mountains that way and one of them has a distinct light coming from it. I wonder who lives there...

-End of Entry-

This story wont be entirely diary entried by the way so just remember this acts as an intro until I'm ready to write the full thing..

Rumbo

Tha Psycho
Jul 15, 2001, 12:03 PM
Like i said before

Violet CLM
Jul 15, 2001, 12:48 PM
I like diary stuff. (Read "Space: The Harelactic" and post something in it while you're at it)

Ducky
Jul 15, 2001, 03:05 PM
Spiffy http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Talec
Jul 15, 2001, 05:06 PM
Cooool. Continue please! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

~Talec LP

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 16, 2001, 07:38 AM
-Beginning of Entry-

Dear Diary, for the last time....

The mountain range is not far. I am weak, confused and mentally ill. My fingers ache as I write this in the bitter cold. But with this fur around me, why can't I withstand the cold? Maybe I haven't been a rabbit for that long or not a rabbit in true gender. No, I was a human once.

I did ask a group of rabbits along my desired yet unknown path. They told me that a rabbit named Talec lived up in these mountains alone yet welcomed many people into his abode. I decided to see this Talec and hopefully he can help me get to somewhere where I can find some answers or a permenant place to live. Then again, do I actually want to live another life again?

Anyway I have no food now and the fog is growing heavier as well as the storm. But the weather is changing, from a storm to a snowstorm. I had better take shelter. As of yet I cannot see any....I must continue....

.....An hour later my head hurts severely. I cannot reallly see wat I am wriing and weter it is spelllt corectly. My head....ahhh my..........

-End of Entry-

Jack Goldhorn lay alone, unconsious in the thick snow, too cold to get up and too upset to think himself out. Luckily somebody had seen him fall and was there to help him. In the thick fog all you could make out that it was a rabbit, wearing a large trench coat.....

(By the way I'm not taking any characters into the story, ie you cannot volunteer. I will choose you personally. There will only be a selective amount so stay tuned and see if you're in it!)

Rumbo http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 16, 2001, 11:09 AM
Jack’s diary had been left behind in the blistering cold, one that a normal rabbit could easily survive. The rabbit that had dragged him from his position up into warmer shelter knew this and realised that something was undoubtedly wrong.

Jack awoke inside a small cave with a fire burning a few metres in front of his warm and comfortable feet. He sat up and looked around, balancing himself on his front paws that palmed themselves onto the stony floor behind him. He gazed up at the ceiling, which in places looked damp and distressed. He looked around and saw a rabbit standing before him. It wasn’t the same rabbit who had brought him here.

‘Who are you?’ Jack said out loud, wincing from the brightness of the fire. He couldn’t really make out the face of the other rabbit.

‘Do not fear me friend,’ the rabbit spoke, ‘I can see that in your eyes you are deeply afraid. No harm will come to you here.’

‘Where am I?’

‘Inside my abode, the North-east mountains. My name is Talec, a member of the Long Patrol. According to the rabbit that brought you here you are not usual.’

‘How did you figure that?’

‘You would normally be able to withstand that storm with your fur. Most rabbits can. You however did not. Do you know why?’

‘I think I do…’

‘What is your name my friend?’

‘Jack Goldhorn, a…’

‘Rabbit?’

‘No, not as long as I have been…a human.’

‘…I see.’

Jack got up after realising his head didn’t hurt and he was able to stand again.

‘Who brought me here?’

‘A friend.’

‘Is he still here?’

‘…No…he left after relieving you at my home. He has now gone back to his.’

‘I must thank him.’

‘I doubt you will ever see him again.’

‘I don’t…’

Talec got up from the small wooden chair he sat on and walked over to Jack, examining his eyes and ears, ‘You seem normal to me.’

‘I do not feel it.’

‘Why were you out in the mountain range?’

‘I came to find shelter. I heard you lived here.’

‘Do you know me from somewhere?’

‘No I do not. I hardly know anyone.’

‘You say you were…a human?’

‘Yes, in a different…world.’

‘Planet Earth?’

‘You know of such a place.’

Talec laughed and walked over to a bookcase near the back of the cave. He pulled out a large book that Jack was convinced it was the Bible. Talec walked back over whilst flicking through pages until he came to an atlas section of the book.

‘Is this your planet?’ Talec asked as he showed him a double page spread of Planet Earth.

‘Yes, that is it! You know of it?’

‘I have been there…oh dear…I should not have said that to such a stranger.’

‘Indeed I am.’

Talec was glad he never brought the subject of Earth up again, yet he knew that Jack was deeply thinking about it. Talec then went back to the book and flicked to another double page, this time of another planet. He showed Jack the picture on it.

‘This…my friend…is the planet that you live on now…’

‘…Wow…’

On the double page spread was a worldview of Planet Carrottus in all its glory. It was truly a magnificent sight of circular clouds and the shiny blue colour of the water down below in the depths of the planet.

‘I never knew such places existed…’ Jack said.

‘Well start believing, Jack, because you are living on it. Welcome to Carrottus.’

‘Um…thanks.’

‘How long have you been here on this planet?’

‘About fourteen years or so. I was young when I first arrived, as if I missed the first years of my new life.’

‘Nobody remembers their entire childhood…’

‘Yet it is strange Talec, for when I was a human I can remember things you think I could never relive. I remember when my mother first clutched me in her grasp. I even remember being in her womb!’

‘Oh my god…’ Talec said, ‘You remember all that?’

‘Yes! I can relive an entire day, even if you said one out randomly to me.’

‘There is an explanation, Jack, I might know what has happened and who you are…’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Come with me, Jack,’ Talec said, ‘We’re going on a journey!’

Ducky
Jul 16, 2001, 12:34 PM
Wow...that wasn't...that was really cool.

Sigh. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

Violet CLM
Jul 16, 2001, 12:39 PM
What a memory. What a chapter. What a.... ummm......

Talec
Jul 16, 2001, 04:29 PM
Wow, Cool! (as it were http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

~Talec LP

Calie
Jul 16, 2001, 06:40 PM
Neato keen! Way to go! AWSEMONESS! (Dont question my words.) hehe. I like diarys too. I have an online one fo my life. You can read it if you want to. www.little1.diary-x.com (http://www.little1.diary-x.com) these things are really neato!

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 17, 2001, 11:35 AM
A quote from the Book of TIME:

'A passing memory exists only when TIME has travelled through without reasoning and without reckoning. Passing memories can either exist only in one place or not exist at all, yet still be able to live and breathe as if they were alive.

Memories live through us like a life support, keeping up with us and reminding us of certain occassions in order to make us fear the future or dwell on the past. TIME is, of course, a constant measure but what does it actually measure? It measures our beliefs, our willpowers and our thoughts, ones which point towards the future as well as the past.

An ancient race, the Continuans, a selective outsider community of strange species that exist in order to fulfil unknown purposes. They remember things like every major event that happens to a normal person. But the thing is, their memories live through such magnificant changes that some Continuans remember the past for life, keeping them away from the futures of their own lives. This is why they exist out of TIME, otherwise they would die under such ruling.'

Tha Psycho
Jul 17, 2001, 01:54 PM
Rumbo, its good....

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 18, 2001, 11:55 AM
Talec and the mysterious Jack left the mountain range and went south towards Carrottus castle, where Talec was planning to take Jack.

‘Where are we heading?’ Jack asked.

‘You’ll see,’ Talec replied, ‘be patient.’

They had to cross a river up ahead with a large wooden bridge going across it. The two of them reached the bridge and Talec chucked two gold coins into the river. That was to pay their toll.

‘Did you have to pay that?’ Jack asked.

‘Yes.’

‘But nobody is here…unless you’re suggesting that a troll or something lives under there…’

Talec looked at him with a stern look.

‘Oh so you mean there is?’

‘Indeed my friend. You must become used to this world otherwise you may not survive.’

Crossing the river they headed over hilly terrain that had a small village in the centre of it. Talec said that they would stop there for a rest and then carry on. Within the village was a small yet popular pub named the War Tavern, where travellers from around the world would come and tell their stories to one another. People would come from miles around to hear them.

Talec and Jack entered the pub, Talec in front. They all saw him and gestured a smile or a wave at him. He greeted them all back.

‘Carrot juice, my favourite barman!’ Talec said.

‘Indeed, Talec, how’s the travelling dimensions trade?’

Jack looked at them both with confusion.

‘Didn’t you know I lost the power to do that?’

‘Oh I am sorry to hear that.’

‘Been five years…’

‘You mean during the Nebula scandal. I’m glad you and the others sorted him out. Who’s your friend?’

Talec looked at Jack and said, ‘Just a friend, that’s all barman.’

‘Oh, ok. Well is he having anything?’

Jack was going to ask for a rum and whisky but decided not to bother.

‘I’m alright, thanks.’

As Talec drank his Carrot juice the two of them looked around the War Tavern, Talec pointing out people’s names.

‘That’s Ducky in the corner!’ Talec said, ‘Helped us out against the vampires…’

‘Vampires?’

‘Yes, along with Kaz who is at the same table. She’s the bird.’

‘Oh right. You mean it isn’t just rabbits that live here?’

‘We are in harmony with other races. Except…’

‘Turtles?’

‘Yes how did you…?’

‘I have seen some in the mountains I stayed at. They pass over them carrying weapons. Luckily they never found me.’

‘I am glad.’

‘Who else do you know here?’

‘Oh many people, I am a regular here! That’s Kazooie, Tha Psycho and that one at the far end is Slayer…’

‘Hey, Talec!’ called a rabbit from the other end of the round bar.

‘Well what do you know, just the type of man I wanted to see. How are you, Jelze?’

‘I’m all right? Things okay up in the mountains?’

‘Brilliant as usual.’

‘Oh gosh I am terribly rude!’ Jelze stated, seeing Jack standing there, ‘Who is this rabbit? He is not a local I can tell!’

‘My name’s Jack,’ Jack said to Jelze, holding out a hand, ‘Nice to meet you, Jelze.’

They shook hands.

‘As you can tell Jelze is a local at the War Tavern.’

‘I certainly am!’

‘Listen, Jelze, we might need your help…’

‘In what way, dude? TIME is being generous with me today but I might get a call soon.’

‘Lets just say we are your next call.’

‘Oh?’

Talec, Jack and Jelze went outside the War Tavern at an outside table. Talec pulled out a torn page from his copy of the book of TIME.

‘Read this…’ Talec said.

Jelze began to read a small quote from the book. It was about a race named the Continuans.

-This is basically the same quote as the one I wrote above-

‘So?’ Jelze said, ‘I only heard of them, never seen one.’

‘Well you already have, Jelze.’

Jelze looked at Jack and said, ‘Are you one?’

‘What?’

Talec and Jelze showed him the quote and explained what a Continuan was.

‘You mean this would explain why I remember my first life?’

‘Yes, Jack.’

‘So what does this mean?’

‘It means very little at the moment. But you say you want to find some answers, right?’

‘Yes, Talec.’

‘Then the only way to do that is to go to where the Continuans exist and talk to them.’

‘That’s suicide!’ Jelze said, ‘The Continuans live in a different dimension outside of TIMEs reach. You could die going there.’

‘I know. That is why we might need your help. Do you know where in TIME we could get there?’

‘All I know is that the technology to get there hasn’t been invented yet. I can find out when and if it ever does and then I shall tell you the date. But the problem is that to get to the future you will need a warp generator as…’

‘Odds are increased when travelling forward, I know Jelze, I was a TIME Guardian remember?’

‘Gosh you guys talk weird!’ Jack stated.

‘The warp generators are currently very unstable.’ Jelze said, ‘you could get yourself into a fix if you try using one. You will have to be careful.’

‘I’m heading to Carrottus Castle as I hear they are keeping some.’

‘Yes they hold about three. Be careful, Talec.’

‘I will, brother.’

Both shook hands as Jack looked on. Jelze then got up and went through a TIME warp into TIME.

‘WOW!’ Jack said, ‘How did he…?’

‘I will explain on the way.’ Talec said as he got up and began walking southwards again. Jack reluctantly followed him.

Tha Psycho
Jul 18, 2001, 02:53 PM
Any chance of a psycho to get a part further in the story?

Ducky
Jul 18, 2001, 05:02 PM
How very cool. Its good http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 20, 2001, 10:24 AM
Talec and Jack headed south towards Carrottus Castle. They were being watched…

Talec felt something behind him. Not on him, just a sense of something close.

Talec spun round and shouted ‘Jack, duck!’ as a large mechanical device swung its massive claw at them. Jack ducked and missed the blow of the claw. However Talec wasn’t ready to move and got whacked by the claw. It struck him and made him fly backwards.

‘Dammit!’ he said out loud as he drew out a blaster.

‘Talec, are you alright?’

‘Yes, Jack, just run and head south towards the castle. Can you see it?’

‘Yes, I think that’s a…’

‘JUST GO, JACK, BEFORE THIS KILLS YOU?’

‘What is it?’

‘Just GO!’

Jack didn’t ask anything else. He ran as fast as he could south. He ran all the way to the castle on his own. Talec wasn’t there when he arrived.

Jack got to the front gate of the Castle and was approached by two familiar guards, well not to Jack anyway.

‘Excuse me!’ one guard said, ‘members of the public cannot just come into the castle whenever they please.’

‘I am sorry,’ Jack said.

‘State your business!’ the other guard said.

‘I am here about a warp generator…’

The guards looked at each other and looked back, ‘And that means what to us?’

‘If only Talec was here…’ Jack said out loud.

‘Talec, did you say Talec?’

‘Erm yes, why?’

‘If this involves Talec then you must see the Queen about your business. You can go inside my friend!’

As Jack went in he thought, Why did he call me my friend? Why is Talec so popular to them? What has he done that is so good?

Oh of course! The guards forgot to tell him that he saved the world. Not exactly major is it?

Rumbo

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 23, 2001, 07:51 AM
Talec struggled as a massive robot threw him into the air and caused him to land in a heap about fifty feet away. Talec got up and was about to draw out his blaster when the robot came and hit him again.

The rabbit in the trenchcoat came closer...

The robot picked Talec up...staring at him with its big red robotic eyes that gleared like marbles.

'One day you're kind will be destroyed!' Talec said to the robot.

'Never!' the large robot said back.

The rabbit in the trenchcoat drew out a sword....approaching the robot....

As the robot was about to squish Talec in its grasp the rabbit came up and sliced its hand off. Then in one swift movement he turned round and slashed the robot across the front.

'EEEEEKKKK! the robot made as it dropped Talec and stepped back.

The rabbit in the trenchcoat then ran at him and stabbed him through the head, killing it in a matter of seconds.

Talec panted heavilly.

The rabbit came over to him, placing his sword into thin air the way he always did.

'I'm getting too old for this.' Talec said.

'Nonsense, friend, you are barely older then me.'

'Heh, you're never worried are you?'

'Only when it is needed, no.'

'So how's TIME?'

'I haven't seen him since the incident...'

'Oh right. Thanks for bringing Jack into my home.'

'That's his name eh?'

'You were right, a Continuan he is.'

'I saw it in his eyes, they were human eyes.'

'So what must be done?'

'Does he want answers?'

'Yes he wishes to go and find out what he is.'

'Do you intend to go with him?'

'It is dangerous...'

'Do you intend to go with him?'

'Maybe, depends what TIME has in store doesn't it?'

'We're not slaves of his, Talec, I make sure of that...'

'Will you be there to help me?'

'If I can yes...I must go I am needed...'

And the rabbit turned round and walked into a warp he created. The Renegade had gone to encounter the likes of the fifth world...

Talec then got up and headed to the castle....

Kaz
Jul 23, 2001, 08:19 AM
<S> Must kill Rumbo!</S>

Okay... firstly, I'm both Kaz and Kazooie, it's just people started calling me Kazooie so I switched over to the name and now switched back... okay... intreging story however.

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 23, 2001, 11:06 AM
Don't kill me.....not yet anyway http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rumbo

Violet CLM
Jul 23, 2001, 02:21 PM
I refuse to reply to Lonely Voyager. Sorry.

Talec
Jul 23, 2001, 08:07 PM
Niftyness! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Continue!

~Talec LP

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 24, 2001, 04:33 AM
Why do you refuse Unknown? Is it bad?

Tha Psycho
Jul 24, 2001, 07:02 AM
No, its good

Its just the puberty (just kiddin)

Violet CLM
Jul 24, 2001, 02:43 PM
It's a joke. (You've been pounding into my head that I should reply to this and all)

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 24, 2001, 10:47 PM
Oh right, sorry Unknown Im a little slow at those things http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Keep reading, plus check out Renegade soon!

Rumbo

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 26, 2001, 03:31 AM
Jack stood inside the castle in the first room, waiting to be called to the throne room. Two guards stood in front of him and watched him closely.

'Don't worry,' he said, 'I'm not here to make trouble.'

'Thats what they all say,' the left guard said.

'And half of them are sheer liars!' the right guard said.

Talec appraoched the castle about ten minutes later...

The two guards greeted and let him in, waiting for his arrival.

'Your friend is in the first room,' one of the outside guards said, 'go in and see him. He seems abnormal.'

'He is,' Talec said, 'but not as you know it.'

Talec found Jack and apologised for his absense.

'What was that robot?' Jack asked.

'One of the things fron the future, they break through TIME sometimes ever since the incident.'

'Oh...right...' Jack said, wishing he hadn't asked.

'What is your purpose here?' the left guard said.

'We are here about a warp generator. Please do not worry the Queen about this. This is not her concern, I promise you.'

'She must know if one is to be taken, yet you will not have to meet her,' the right guard said, 'I will fetch the warp generator from the chambers, my friend will go and tell the Queen of your arrival and purpose.'

'Okay,' the left guard said, 'heading to the throne room.'

'May we ask why you require this item?' the right guard asked.

'It is complicated,' Talec said, 'it is best you do not know and worry about it.'

'Tell me abou it!' Jack said.

The right guard left in a hurry and returned about five minutes later with the generator. The left guard took a little longer, consulting the Queen about the generator being taken.

'She will accept you taking it,' the left guard said, 'but you MUST return it, understand?'

'Of course,' Talec said, 'we shall do so.'

'Here you go,' the right guard said, handing the generator to Jack. He took it yet didn't know how to properly hold it.

'He seems lost,' the left guard said to Talec about Jack.

'Indeed he is,' Talec said, ;he is lost in our world.'

The two then left, leaving the two guards curious and wondering what he meant.

They left the castle and headed outwards into an open field far from anywhere.

'Why are we here?' Jack asked.

'Because nobody must know what we are doing, otherwise people will get scared.'

defalcon
Jul 26, 2001, 06:04 AM
Pretty good. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tha Psycho
Jul 26, 2001, 07:54 AM
nice

SlaYer
Jul 26, 2001, 08:56 AM
good story http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Talec
Jul 26, 2001, 05:44 PM
Kewl, as usual http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KRSplat
Jul 26, 2001, 06:01 PM
It looks really kewl so I want to be in it so I dunno if I should do WHAT?

Hehe I'm stupid today http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

So can I join CAN I CANI I'm annoying you aren't I

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 29, 2001, 11:25 PM
Sorry guys - I choose who goes in it and Im not taking requests. My mistake with Reengade was the fact that I let too many people in it and in the process forgot about most of them! I have a bad memory believe me.

Anyway on with Lonely Voyager:

The warp generator was placed on the ground in the middle of this isolated town named nowhere. Talec flicked a switch on the side of it to make it light up. The shape and size of the warp generator was like a red lave lamp glowing in the midday sun.

'What happens now?' Jack asked Talec, observing the warp generator carefully.

'We wait for the warp to be generated from the generator and we step into it. We need this to get into the future...'

'So we can access my home?'

'You are catching on, Jack.'

'...it is not stable...' Only Jack heard that voice.

'What the...' he said, looking around him knowing it wasn't Talec who said it to him.

'What is wrong, Jack?' Talec asked as the warp generator blurred louder.

'A voice, somebody spoke to me...'

'TIME!' Talec said out loud, 'What did he say?'

'The warp generator....I think he meant to say it was....'

At this time the warp generator had created a warp around it and began to suck the two in at a rapid rate.

Talec looked at Jack and said, 'Unstable?'

Jack didn't have time to reply as the two were sucked inside, not knowing where they were heading...

It wasn't the future thats for sure...

JelZe GoldRabbit
Jul 30, 2001, 01:55 AM
Good parts, Rumbo. Keep going http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ducky
Jul 30, 2001, 05:29 AM
Yeah, very cool. Deep. Continuuuuue. Rrr.

`Ducky

Talec
Jul 30, 2001, 05:09 PM
Oooh... Where/When are they now?

There's only one way to find out...

Continue! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

~Talec LP

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 30, 2001, 10:52 PM
I CLAIM SECOND PAGE! HAHAHA YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE TALEC http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rumbo

Talec
Aug 3, 2001, 06:29 PM
Hey, I *Officially* got the second page, so you have to update Lonely Voyager! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

~Talec LP

Wazz Wackrabbit
Aug 8, 2001, 11:23 PM
Great, this one! I am now reading Renegade..

Can't wait for continue!

Rumbo Rabbit
Aug 8, 2001, 11:29 PM
This will be continued in Story Central. So all fans of this should go there when Renegade is done and sign up for Story Central!!!!!!

Rumbo http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rumbo Rabbit
Aug 14, 2001, 11:14 PM
Right Lonely Voyager is now in story Central and that is where it will continue from now on. So if you wanna see it I suggest you go there and sign up!!!!! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rumbo