View Full Version : Group Memberships

Hazel-rah
Jan 7, 2005, 01:08 AM
How do I join a group...

I don't want to be alone...

I hope groups aren't disabled...

Stijn
Jan 7, 2005, 01:12 AM
AFAIK there are no usergroups (except admins etc) on this forum.

Tubz
Jan 7, 2005, 08:59 PM
You don't want to be alone, lol. I didn't think we had usergroups. I think I tried checking at one time.

Link
Jan 7, 2005, 09:37 PM
There are no public user groups for regular users. We use private groups for controlling access to private forums. Other than those the existing groups and members can be seen here (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showgroups.php) (the first moderators list is not a user group).

Radium
Jan 8, 2005, 05:29 PM
I propose the creation of a "spammer" group.

Tubz
Jan 9, 2005, 07:12 PM
Lots of useless mods, like Dino. And tons of people who are mods and admins at the same time, lol.

Fawriel
Jan 9, 2005, 08:32 PM
*pats Conker*

Hazel-rah
Jan 10, 2005, 03:02 AM
Actually, it would of been cool if you would of made clan usergroups back in 2001. But would that make too much work without being worth it?

MoonBlazE
Jan 12, 2005, 08:26 AM
Lots of useless mods, like Dino.
They are oldies and have done so much for the community in their time that it would be a shame to demote them, just keeping their moderator status as a last honor. Since they ain't the most active members, it doesn't matter too much. (Well, maybe in YOUR eyes.)

Tubz
Jan 13, 2005, 01:40 PM
They are oldies and have done so much for the community in their time that it would be a shame to demote them, just keeping their moderator status as a last honor. Since they ain't the most active members, it doesn't matter too much. (Well, maybe in YOUR eyes.)

An honor? There's other ways of honoring them, that's just pointless and useless.

Blackraptor
Jan 13, 2005, 07:16 PM
Would you want jcf to ban/remove every unactive user/multiple account too? =)

Tubz
Jan 14, 2005, 11:53 AM
That's totally another subject, and the answer is no. It's obvious what I'm trying to say.

Blackraptor
Jan 14, 2005, 04:43 PM
More offtopicness =D

I don't think the inactive moderators (Dino, for example) do any harm anyways. If anything, I think demodding them would be like destroying JCF's history. I'd go further into this but I'm busy atm so =D.

Tubz
Jan 17, 2005, 08:57 AM
I'm saying the same thing, I think every normal person, should want the WWE to do. Fire the useless people and hire new people.

MoonBlazE
Jan 18, 2005, 11:56 PM
It's pointless and useless having you ranting around.

For the sake of god, give it a rest. There's no reason to hire new people as the current moderation is fine. There's neither a reason to remove the old mods as they're never active either.

Can't you just accept that?

Stijn
Jan 19, 2005, 06:19 AM
Geez MB, he's just suggesting something, no need to react on it so heavily.

Tubz
Jan 19, 2005, 09:05 AM
Nah, I will never let it rest at that, haha, fight forever MB! Dang MB, you really are taking this too seriously, chill down esse.