PDA

View Full Version : Level End Highscore link

sonictth
Jan 23, 2005, 06:18 AM
Hello!
Does anyone knows a code to enter in the (JCS) Next Level: field, wich mades that you come out to the highscores list after the end?
THANKS

Edit: Using ''ending'' in tsf brings me back to titlescreen
but when running jazz2 with jcs it shows the outro movie and then the highscores. :O

Anubis
Jan 23, 2005, 06:28 AM
I know it. Type ''endepis''. I found it out by opening the last level from the secret files with TEC JCS.

cooba
Jan 23, 2005, 06:28 AM
ending

Anubis
Jan 23, 2005, 06:30 AM
Hmm? Does ending work too? I know that endepis works.

LittleFreak
Jan 23, 2005, 09:14 AM
Endepis doesn't work. It worked for you, because the last TSF level is part of an episode accessible by an episode file. For other JCS levels it sadly won't work.

I'm not sure about ending, but if you use this method the ending video appears, which is not all that useful in most cases.

cooba
Jan 23, 2005, 10:20 AM
Endepis doesn't work. It worked for you, because the last TSF level is part of an episode accessible by an episode file. For other JCS levels it sadly won't work.Then how it could work in a level I recently made?

LittleFreak
Jan 23, 2005, 10:28 AM
Then how it could work in a level I recently made?

Then how it doesn't work for all the levels I make? :-O Maybe I did something wrong. xD

As far as I know, it works if you loose all your lives and go to the left on that continue screen. I've never got it to work otherwise.. weird.

DoubleGJ
Jan 23, 2005, 10:31 AM
The way endepis works depends on a game version.

-in 1.21 and 1.23 it works only for actual episodes and sends to the next episode in line;
-in 1.24 (TSF) it works for every level and either sends to the next episode, Formerly A Prince episode or title screen;
-in 1.24x (CC) it works for every level and sends to the highscore list.

cooba
Jan 23, 2005, 10:47 AM
SO I USED TSF JCS >( SUX

Violet CLM
Jan 23, 2005, 12:16 PM
It sends you to the next episode. In 1.23, that's going to be Jazz in Time, because it thinks you are in Formerly a Prince by default. In TSF, you'll be sent to Formerly a Prince, because it thinks you are in Secret Files by default. And in CC99, there isn't an episode to send you to.