PDA

View Full Version : I think some guys from FBI shall be administrator of J2O

Blaze The Movie Fan
Feb 1, 2005, 11:17 AM
This is nothing to laugh of I'm really very serious about it! FBI is the strongest police in the United States Of America. Now these forums and J2O would be safed more safed than ever. They'll also arrest errors like the error of N/A in the revivew list of any user. They'll also arrest spammers really big spammers like Michael and people that aren't spammers but has SPAM in their name like CaptainSpam! So who's with me?

Odin
Feb 1, 2005, 11:21 AM
What about the CIA or NSA?

Also, J2O is not just America. It's primarily owned by two Dutch junkies, in fact.

cooba
Feb 1, 2005, 11:23 AM
They'll also arrest TBM for making pointless threads and flaming Cap'n Spam for no reason.

Tubz
Feb 1, 2005, 11:30 AM
First, they topic will either get closed or deleted.
Next, no
Third, nevermind, I give up

4I Falcon
Feb 1, 2005, 11:30 AM
This is nothing to laugh of I'm really very serious about it! FBI is the strongest police in the United States Of America. Now these forums and J2O would be safed more safed than ever. They'll also arrest errors like the error of N/A in the revivew list of any user. They'll also arrest spammers really big spammers like Michael and people that aren't spammers but has SPAM in their name like CaptainSpam! So who's with me?

Anything I say in response to this will get me a warning. Thus.

*resists laying several consecutive PAs on Bjarni*

Tubz
Feb 1, 2005, 11:31 AM
Character limits suck!

Newspaz
Feb 1, 2005, 11:35 AM
I'm with you Bjarni! Let's do it! ;)

Lark
Feb 1, 2005, 11:40 AM
YES. I think that the FBI would make the JCF a better place because they have badges that have SUPER POWERS!

Blaze The Movie Fan
Feb 1, 2005, 11:42 AM
Guys who replyed to this thread and told me that they agreed/disagreed would you please vote in the poll also?

cooba
Feb 1, 2005, 11:54 AM
Let the X-FILES moderate the ADMIN FORUMS!!!!111

Blackraptor
Feb 1, 2005, 12:37 PM
*spam*

oh noes :(((

(On a serious note, no. Why would they? There are thousands of other forums, and hundreds bigger than this; I think they have better things to do on their time)

Radium
Feb 1, 2005, 12:40 PM
http://www.lava.net/~pritchet/cartoons/fbi.gif

Bobby aka Dizzy
Feb 1, 2005, 01:19 PM
Also, J2O is not just America. It's primarily owned by two Dutch junkies, in fact.

Now I'm a Dutch junkie... I always thought I was an American. :(

NeonPSY
Feb 1, 2005, 02:06 PM
This thread is pointless. The FBI should not and will not be a admin on this fourm. We won't be any safer than we are now.

Radium
Feb 1, 2005, 02:08 PM
Now I'm a Dutch junkie... I always thought I was an American. :(
NJ = NL

The SlaYeR
Feb 1, 2005, 03:11 PM
I always thought i was the only Dutch junkie around here. You fiends. :r

I think the FBI should come here. They wouldn't do half the job that the TRANSFORMERS would be able to do with this place though.

MEGATRON FOR ADMINISTRATOR!!!!

Torkell
Feb 1, 2005, 04:06 PM
Right.

*flicks switch*
*rising whine of something big charging up*

<tt>Enter target?</tt>

Risp_old
Feb 1, 2005, 04:12 PM
I say we should get Norse gods to moderate the fourm.

Tik
Feb 1, 2005, 05:10 PM
Risp, that would mean Odin.

I'm with you Bjarni. FBI on the JCF, it will definitely work.

Violet CLM
Feb 1, 2005, 05:55 PM
Blaziken, this wouldn't quite work. First, the FBI has better things to do. Second, spam is not illegal - the JCF rules are guidelines, and in the end, it is Fquist/Bobby/Wheover's property and they get to choose at their own discretion who should be banned. If you make a rule in your own household that you can't step on a certain area of carpet, the FBI are not going to arrest anyone who steps on that area of carpet, ok?
Furthermore, let's say the FBI DOES visit the JCF, and chooses to arrest anyone who breaks the law. Who are going to be easy targets to arrest? Why, Bobby, who must be hosting some illegal file in there somewhere. Why, Disguise, who stole Nick Stadler's artwork for his Spacey Universe tileset. Why, you, for the same reason.
They'll also arrest errors like the error of N/A in the revivew list of any user.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. N/A is not a database error, it means that the review does not have a rating included, which is completely within the rules. And you don't "arrest" errors anyway.

Trafton
Feb 1, 2005, 06:22 PM
Who says two members of the FBI aren't already J2O administrators?

I'm going to have to kill you now. All of you.

Blaze The Movie Fan
Feb 2, 2005, 01:32 AM
Blaziken, this wouldn't quite work. First, the FBI has better things to do. Second, spam is not illegal - the JCF rules are guidelines, and in the end, it is Fquist/Bobby/Wheover's property and they get to choose at their own discretion who should be banned. If you make a rule in your own household that you can't step on a certain area of carpet, the FBI are not going to arrest anyone who steps on that area of carpet, ok?
Furthermore, let's say the FBI DOES visit the JCF, and chooses to arrest anyone who breaks the law. Who are going to be easy targets to arrest? Why, Bobby, who must be hosting some illegal file in there somewhere. Why, Disguise, who stole Nick Stadler's artwork for his Spacey Universe tileset. Why, you, for the same reason.

You're right, if they would do their jobs in JCF and J2O would people be under arrest for doing something wrong, that's not good. It was never good idea to get people from FBI to arrest people that aren't deposted to be underarrest! I've been thinking about this, this would NEVER work!

Stijn
Feb 2, 2005, 04:12 AM
I've been thinking about this, this would NEVER work!

Maybe think about it before you post next time?

Anubis
Feb 2, 2005, 11:45 AM
It'll be fun ;)

Tubz
Feb 2, 2005, 12:08 PM
This topic should be closed...

NeonPSY
Feb 2, 2005, 01:42 PM
You're right, if they would do their jobs in JCF and J2O would people be under arrest for doing something wrong, that's not good. It was never good idea to get people from FBI to arrest people that aren't deposted to be underarrest! I've been thinking about this, this would NEVER work!

You seem to change your mind alot.

Besides now I've seen you say "GET LOST!" then "WAIT! I agree with this!"

All I can say now is this reminds me of the president election. John Kerry with the flip\flop thing. (I'm saying I agree with either side of the parties, it just comes to mind.)

Blaze The Movie Fan
Feb 3, 2005, 01:32 AM
I asked all the admins nicely to not close this thread, but now I want this closed, FBI wouldn't make the place safer, it will make it too dangerous!