PDA

View Full Version : JCS password

Jazz_jcs
Feb 2, 2005, 07:37 AM
Hi, I just wanted to ask- Whats the password to edit some of the levels in "jazz jackrabbit2 - the secret files"?

Thanks ;-)

LittleFreak
Feb 2, 2005, 07:51 AM
Hi, I just wanted to ask- Whats the password to edit some of the levels in "jazz jackrabbit2 - the secret files"?

Thanks ;-)

Why do you want to edit the last tsf level? :-O

cooba
Feb 2, 2005, 08:04 AM
If you want to use the Cat, use "Addon Dog". Or "Addon Sparks". I forgot.

n00b
Feb 2, 2005, 01:09 PM
It's Addon Sparks
Use Addon DOG with the Activate Boss event to use Xmas Bilsy
And if you want the usless password at the end of the level it's BUNNYLOVER

cooba
Feb 2, 2005, 01:11 PM
And if you want the usless password at the end of the level it's BUNNYLOVERIt isn't.

Blaze The Movie Fan
Feb 2, 2005, 01:29 PM
You guys that asks for passwords in order to see how the level was edited, stop it?

n00b
Feb 2, 2005, 01:34 PM
It isn't.
Mine was.

Violet CLM
Feb 2, 2005, 02:54 PM
I remember the HH98 passwords were released at one point - one involved a traffic light - but I don't think anybody really knows the TSF passwords. You know, they're passworded so you can't edit them.

Blackraptor
Feb 2, 2005, 04:15 PM
You could always passhack into the levels if you were really desperate..

blurredd
Feb 2, 2005, 04:31 PM
True, but those levels aren't worth hacking into IMO. Plus TBM will complain.

<strike>Maybe one day I'll steal every level on J2O, put them under my name, and see how everyone reacts. That would be some project.</strike>

Torkell
Feb 2, 2005, 05:24 PM
You guys that asks for passwords in order to see how the level was edited, stop it?
Why?

Blackraptor
Feb 2, 2005, 05:54 PM
True, but those levels aren't worth hacking into IMO. Plus TBM will complain.

It takes two clicks blur ;(.

blurredd
Feb 2, 2005, 07:20 PM
Sounds like you're referring to the easy way. TBM would also disapprove of that.

Jazz_jcs
Feb 3, 2005, 03:17 AM
Thanks! :)
but you not are jesten..
rigth im get in to the program jcs?
so,i did open and select,
and is want password!
wat the password?

JelZe GoldRabbit
Feb 3, 2005, 03:42 AM
Ok people, just to clear things up:

All but the last level of TSF (Urban Brawl) have no password. If we knew what that pass was, we would have told you already :)

Tell us this: why do you want the password? It's easier to get a program that removes the password from the level. You only have to click "OK" when it asks for a password to open it when the password has been removed.

- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3

Jazz_jcs
Feb 3, 2005, 03:54 AM
I want to edit all the levels, especially the Whitechristmas (with the beautiful music from jazz 1 Yayyyy!) from where can I get that software?

cooba
Feb 3, 2005, 04:45 AM
Not here.

JelZe GoldRabbit
Feb 3, 2005, 05:28 AM
I want to edit all the levels, especially the Whitechristmas (with the beautiful music from jazz 1 Yayyyy!) from where can I get that software?

Here we go, he was talking about the User Levels too, not only about the official ones...

Editing other people's levels is one thing, releasing them as your own is another. The latter is not allowed, unless you have the author's permission. Just to let you know. As for that program, ask around, maybe someone will give it to you...

- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3

Jazz_jcs
Feb 3, 2005, 05:37 AM
Ohh.. :(
Thanks.

cooba
Feb 3, 2005, 06:06 AM
Here we go, he was talking about the User Levels, not the official ones...More like about both.

Violet CLM
Feb 3, 2005, 01:46 PM
I suggest just <i>making your own levels from scratch</i>, like everyone else does.