PDA

View Full Version : Frog Fanatics help

CrimiClown
Apr 25, 2005, 08:27 AM
Ey guys, I need a tileset with the following:

-A tile which a FROG can acces, but Jazz/Spaz/Lori can't pass (Like a mini Tunnel)

-And some other things, as soon as I can find any problem. ;-)

If you have the tileset, please also post the (J2O) Link here. Thanks.

LittleFreak
Apr 25, 2005, 08:34 AM
I don't think that's possible to do, nor do I know any good tileset for trying that.

You could use a work around though.

1. Make the tunnel, which Jazz/Spaz/Lori can't pass because it's too small.
2. Recreate the exact same location somewhere else, but this time put some of the tunnel tiles into layer 3 so you can get through.
3. Place the frog morph somewhere and make sure you can't get to the layer 3 covered tunnel with Jazz, and not to the inpassable tunnel with Froggy.
4. Make sure that it looks like it's the same location.

Hope that helped. :)

CrimiClown
Apr 25, 2005, 08:46 AM
I don't think that's possible to do, nor do I know any good tileset for trying that.

You could use a work around though.

1. Make the tunnel, which Jazz/Spaz/Lori can't pass because it's too small.
2. Recreate the exact same location somewhere else, but this time put some of the tunnel tiles into layer 3 so you can get through.
3. Place the frog morph somewhere and make sure you can't get to the layer 3 covered tunnel with Jazz, and not to the inpassable tunnel with Froggy.
4. Make sure that it looks like it's the same location.

Hope that helped. :)

I could try that. Sure it would be nice thouigh if anyone can point me out such a tile(set).

Thanks,

CC

LittleFreak
Apr 25, 2005, 08:47 AM
The thing is, I don't think it's possible to use those height differences of Jazz and Froggy, I think I've tried that a long time ago.

I could, however, be wrong.

n0
Apr 25, 2005, 09:02 AM
You could also use some trigger work, and have the tunnel open once they go thru the mess of triggers and smash the frog crate.

WvA
Apr 25, 2005, 11:15 AM
indeed but that is a little hard to make :P