PDA

View Full Version : Someone wanna do some unfinished tilesets of mine..?

Nitro
May 2, 2005, 10:59 AM
yeah faw's topic made me think of this, and i also sorta thaught about it when someone's sig in the sig rating game had a link to cyberspaz' unfinished sets...
anyway i got a bunch of tilesets in my folder that i started, but didn't continue, would anybody be interested in working on them, helping me finish them etc.? contact me here and with msn or icq from my profile.
to wet your mind; the tilesets are: gold mines, a stony castle-like set, and something hardly started even with black and yellow danger stripes, there's something with that standart looking grass on brown soil but in a sonic kinda style, and also some moon-base kinda tileset going, oh and also a cheese tileset, but there i only made a texture and some ground.

Violet CLM
May 2, 2005, 01:39 PM
Pics?

blurredd
May 2, 2005, 02:24 PM
I made a topic a while back where I said I would complete unfinished tilesets anyone sent me. It didn't go too well, but I'll finish some of those sets eventually. Anyway, I'd be willing to finish any other tileset if it's already decent quality.

Nitro
May 3, 2005, 09:25 AM
no pics, I don't have a stable place to upload, plus I'd like to keep it descrete until it's released d:
i'll send them on msn or icq, add me bro.