View Full Version : Hello new stupid story called Rabbit Project :)
July 26th, 2001, 06:25 PM
Or not if you don't wanna which is prolly true :P
Once apon a time there was a change in time and history. The story is important to the rabbit world because turtles are. The change's name was Jackrabbit. This change was a threesome: Jazz, Spaz and Lori. There was another thing the change... well... changed. The fate of Carrotus.
Yet was this one change enough to save the fate instead of just changing it? We are about to find out.
There was a duel today, and I knew it, for I was in it. My mind was about frozen when me and my trusty new G-5100 Blaster arrived at my destination. It was not a very important fight. It was just for fun and practice. I walked slowly through the 2 and a half feet of snow. I saw my opponent smiling at me. I smiled back. It was to 10 roasts. I was against my good friend, Talps.
I am KRSplat.
So that's all I'm putting there right now, because I'm soooo tired. I'll continue.
July 27th, 2001, 12:20 PM
Don't put yourself down.
No really, I figured that out from experiance.
Oh yeah, and I like the story so far.
July 27th, 2001, 07:00 PM
Why not? http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
I like not liking my storys.
Ok, I still have that "story" idea, so, pretend that I never stopped writing and, er read. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I'm unsocial. Well at least offline. Online is a whole different story, which I'll tell you because it's only too relevant to this story.
One day I was playing John Jackhuman (http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif) and I found a site called ummm... I forget and there was a messageboard. I used it and sort of got addicted http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Well that update was short. Mainly because I think best late at night, but have to go to sleep most late at night. And that sux :P
August 27th, 2001, 07:05 PM
I could join.
Avalanche [Rage of Evil]
August 27th, 2001, 10:05 PM
Let me join http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
August 29th, 2001, 11:21 AM
Yah, I can join. Likes storie so far, anyways.
August 30th, 2001, 05:14 PM
Sigh. My being an evil reverviver (I seriously think that not spelled right...http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif) plan didn't work. Now people are reviving me! Oh well http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif
OK. I'll post after I remember what this story is about http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
August 30th, 2001, 05:18 PM
Joiners must post Description too. Plus I have no clue hot you should post this. But I don't care. SO NYA
August 31st, 2001, 01:30 PM
Name: Coppertop, or Copper
Age: Unknown, looks to be about 17
Weapons: A sleek, high-powered navy-and-white blaster and my sword Shale, which has a mirrored unbreakable blade and a three-quarter blood channel. The hilt is black, and in the shape of a flying dragon, the wings forming the crosshilt and the tail twining around the handgrip. In the pommel is a faceted dark green jewel that matches my eyes. If I touch this gem I can become invisible for a couple of hours. Shale can also give light.
Items: A crystal key on a fine silver chain that can open any lock (this is optional) and my modified Darkspray Assassin 216. Usually I drop the 216. The Assassin is black and quite large, with a small bay. It's armed with torpedoes, heat-seekers in limited supply, laser cannons and ion turrets. She's fast and powerful. Her alias is Ghryheli 78.
Name: Coppertop, or Copper
Quote: Give no mercy
Personality: Suspicious and distrustful. Most likely to give you the cold shoulder. Doesn't make friends easily, but keeps the ones I do have for life. I am loyal and picky about who I work for. For instance, I hate turtles because they massacred my family. I have a musical accent and love a good argument, usually winning. I have a dry sense of humor. If I am insulted I am dangerous, usually killing the insulter. However, I won't kill innocents.
Appearance: Tall, with grey fur and waist-long wavy black hair held back by a copper scarf (ribbon). Deep green eyes. I have my sword on my hip and my blaster low on my left thigh. I wear calf-high scuffed black boots, black pants and a dull green long sleeved shirt with a black tunic. Sometimes I wear a hooded black cloak.
Skills: Fighting, arguing, trying to keep my temper. I am lightning quick with my blaster, and piloting is my passion.
September 4th, 2001, 01:07 PM
Can I join?http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gifhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gifhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif
September 7th, 2001, 01:00 PM
September 7th, 2001, 05:16 PM
Heh, somebody's had a bit too much spiffy juice
September 8th, 2001, 06:29 PM
Name:Nightshade, but will go by Night or Shade
Age:Unknown, but looks twenty
Appearance:Black rabbit, fades into deep gray in eartips, paws, and tail. Wears a silky black dress, with a belt that matches eartips. Deep blue eyes. Sword strapped to my back, with a mace almost always in my paw, and many small knives at my belt. A set of lockpicks in haversack, and many small sacks holding poisonous powders. A forbidding appearance.
Personality:Hard, bitter, but have rare soft moments, sarcastic, and frequent bursts of rage breaks at anyone who annoys me, will not hesitate to slay, does not talk about my background. I never cry, and am very tough. I am a dead shot with my knives, and sometimes use my mace as a one-tonged bolas. Very rarely smiles, and rarely talks.
Weapons:A sword, srung across my back with a simple leather strap. My sword has a red pommel stone, with a one-quarter blood channel. The hilt is made of black obsidian, with a curved, slender blade that shines like gold. You could call it a cutlass http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif My mace has needle-sharp two-inch long spikes, and I swing it with an ease that most rabbits envy. It has a plain oak handle with a braided chain leading to the spiked ball on the end. The spiked ball is made also of obsidian. My daggers number about forty, and my poison pouches are drawstring bags. The daggers are made almost exactly like my sword, but only one is curved. It is my lucky dagger. A spell was mixed into the liquid it was cast from, and if my aim is slightly off(which is almost impossiblehttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)then it compensates. It has a poisoned tip that sparkles, and is invisible to everybody but me. My poisons consist of every poisonous plant, from the weakest to the strongest, but my most highly valued one is named after me.
Abilities:Limited healing abilities, as well as the ability to hypnotise. Very agile, and has the useful ability of camoflage, considering my trade. Very light fingered
Items:Vials of liquified poison, as well as a skeleton key. Invisibility cloak, and temporary invincibility shield, though it is stashed in my haversack, as well as my invisibility cloak, skeleton key, and almost anything else I steal!
October 3rd, 2001, 06:07 AM
Ok, here's my slightly modified profile. Obviously, this is my persona, not me. Personality is sorta mine, though :)
Real (at least when Role Playing) Name: Tryst Amarynth
NOTE: No-one calls me that. They either call me by my old nickname, DDay, or a nickname based off that nickname.
Species: Good ol' Carrotian (a rabbit).
Age: Varies, but I'm always the youngest one, unless there are 7-year-olds hanging around...
Color: Fur made up of light/dark patches, a pair of sunglasses (which I usually only wear when I need them), a simple grey monk's robe, and a blue staff. Under the monk's robe is pressed white clothing, with shirt and pants. I'm fairly tall, but I only look tall when compared to someone else.
Personality: Oh boy, this is the tough one to remember. Anyway...
1) I am a pacifist (which is why I carry the weapons I do), so I won't kill anything which isn't a mindless beast. In other words, I WON'T kill any character, including the main badguy, if there is one.
2) I generally try to be nice, but when someone is too insulting or condescending I withdraw and mutter things under my breath, something I don't like to do.
3) I can be a big speaker, in arguing and convincing; I enjoy debate, but I don't like to get on a friend's bad side, no matter what it may cost me. Speaking is one of the only times I'm not very passive; if someone says something I don't agree with, I may speak out passionately to get my own point across. This can get people a little fed up with me sometimes...
4) I have a taste for odd food and drink (certain foods that I happen to know about) if I can get it, but I will not die from hunger if all I have is simple stuff.
5) I know a whole lot of stuff, but usually only stuff which no one else would.
6) I tend to know a few things about the "mind who's been lead into darkness", since I was one.
7) I tend to be very confused and/or shy and/or "lost". I feel like making a true friend is impossible for myself, and the best I can do is work with someone. Any one is even trying to be nice, I'll take it the wrong way. I prefer to work alone, just because cooperation doesn't come easily to me. This isn't because I'm too aggressive, it's because I'm too passive. I can force myself to cooperate if needed, though.
1) I am very skilled with my staff, and incorporate a style which falls between Ark's (from Terranigma) and the style used in Xiao Xiao 3 (a flash animation on the web). It can absorb nearly any sort of energy, but it can and has been broken by those strong enough of will. It is made of crystal, but my own will keeps it from shattering against stronger composites.
2) Not really a weapon, but I have a whole lot of lore, such as books of magic, rings, potions and the like hidden in the numerous folds of my garment. These can be as harmful as they can be helpful. Often they're just used for comic relief, when I draw the wrong one. This is also where I get a lot of my info that no one else knows.
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.