PDA

View Full Version : NBC (Newbie Clan)

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 6, 2005, 12:19 PM
This is a small clan I was making for those new to Jazz 2 or the forum and who need help with Jazz 2 or the forum in some way. Basic sharing of tips and tricks, links to important stuff, (Like JCS info,) and other useful stuff. By the way, I would like a few Elites to join to be masters.

The clan would have give each person a title, which you can add to your signiture, or start each post in this topic with. For example, I am Newbie Lord.

If you were waiting for a response, I sometimes don't go on JCF for days at a time, so I am offering job as Clan Leader when other Clan Leader is gone.

Yet nobody wants to be kind, so this clan is dead.

Stijn
Jul 6, 2005, 02:14 PM
If I have time for it I'll make a site layout for you.

EDIT: If I have time I'll just make a layout, no free scripting or something :)

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 6, 2005, 02:48 PM
Thanks.

Grytolle
Jul 7, 2005, 09:50 AM
I dunno, I might be able to help you... in some way :S

grytolle@craccoclan.com .

R3ptile
Jul 7, 2005, 10:12 PM
I dunno, I might be able to help you... in some way :S
Huh?

HEART OF IRON
Jul 8, 2005, 04:06 AM
i wanna join i wanna join!!!!im a newbie!!! <strike>hehe in a noob clan ill be the best the best i tell ya!!rahahahahaha!!</strike>

Grytolle
Jul 8, 2005, 06:39 AM
I'm a newbie.*nods*

NaT
Jul 8, 2005, 09:57 PM
I love noobs aspecually when they are up for a challenge!

snzspeed
Jul 11, 2005, 02:41 AM
I love noobs aspecually when they are up for a challenge!
So you love yourself? :) (JOKE.)

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 13, 2005, 04:21 PM
Only 3 joins? Wow. In 2 weeks, I thought I'd get more.

n00b
Jul 13, 2005, 05:29 PM
Only 3 joins? Wow. In 2 weeks, I thought I'd get more.
In 2 weeks you would have gotten more if you had someone leading the clan letting people know it exists.

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 13, 2005, 05:32 PM
Like me?
I am the leader. So how should I let people know it exists then?

n00b
Jul 13, 2005, 05:51 PM
Advertisement. Whenever you see a new person, lead them to your clan, have links to this page in you sig, and erm.. hand out fliers(I'm running short of ideas)

R3ptile
Jul 13, 2005, 10:11 PM
I also need 5 newbies. (New to aspects of the game/forum.)
1.R3ptile (I think. I didn't really understand what he meant.)
Haha, I feel so pwned. :D

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 14, 2005, 08:20 AM
@ R3ptile: Sorry, But are you in, or out?

R3ptile
Jul 14, 2005, 08:24 AM
are you in?
No.

NaT
Jul 15, 2005, 05:31 AM
Find ORBITZ he is just the noob for this clan!

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 15, 2005, 11:25 AM
I want newbs not noobs.

NaT
Jul 16, 2005, 02:06 AM
although i would like to join this clan....... sry but im not in!

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 16, 2005, 04:52 PM
That's okay.

Chiyu
Jul 18, 2005, 04:41 AM
I want newbs not noobs.
Hmm, I always thought the words noob and newbie were the same, sort of...

Anubis
Jul 21, 2005, 08:18 AM
Newbie means new, noob means stupid.

R3ptile
Jul 21, 2005, 08:51 AM
noob means stupid.
A inexperienced and/or ignorant or unskilled person. Especially used in computer games.
<o>

NaT
Jul 22, 2005, 09:11 PM
Haha ye me too... noobs and noobs what's the difference? :lol:

maverick
Jul 22, 2005, 10:05 PM
Newbie > Noob ;)

D4shRed
Jul 22, 2005, 11:35 PM
Newbies are usually new people. Noobs are reffered to as stupid people who act newbie ish, but are more beggarish then newbies. Newbies usually just ask questions.

I dunno, I can join I guess ;)

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 23, 2005, 08:33 AM
Newbie- Somebody new to a game or idea or message board.
Noob- Somebody who is known to have been around for a LONG time yet acts like he's been there never and begs for everything. (LOL, insulted myself.)

EDIT: @Arti: As a newbie or elite?

R3ptile
Jul 23, 2005, 09:00 AM
Noob- Somebody who is known to have been around for a LONG time yet acts like he's been there never and begs for everything. (LOL, insulted myself.)

No, a noob\newbie is an inexperienced or unskilled player. It has nothing to do with message boards or whatever.

Fawriel
Jul 23, 2005, 09:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noob#Noob_or_n00b ( sry sirs bad word on the site D= )

Jerrythabest
Jul 24, 2005, 12:05 AM
I joined AW 9 days before it died, so I am clanless now. I play very well, but some things just dont work with me. So I dunno if I could be a newbie or an elite... Just say what you find, my MSN is jerrythabest@hotmail.com (funny, eh?)

hope to join,

Jerry

D4shRed
Jul 24, 2005, 12:06 AM

Newbie ;)

R3ptile
Jul 24, 2005, 12:16 AM
Jerrythabest's signature is really annoying.

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 24, 2005, 08:54 AM
Has nobody remembered the Clan Title thing? Not necessary but interesting.

blurredd
Jul 24, 2005, 04:14 PM
Clan Title reminds me of Clan Guide, which hasn't been updated in almost two months.

ShadeJackrabbit
Jul 25, 2005, 11:53 AM
Clan Guide? I don't uunderstand.... Oh wait! Now I do! I meant the clan title as in i'm the Newbie Lord, somereallynewnewbdudewholikesthisclan is called Really New Newb Dude Who Likes This Clan.

Jerrythabest
Jul 29, 2005, 09:20 AM
I joined AW 9 days before it died, so I am clanless now. I play very well, but some things just dont work with me. So I dunno if I could be a newbie or an elite... Just say what you find, my MSN is jerrythabest@hotmail.com (funny, eh?)

hope to join,

Jerry

Just reminding:)

Jerrythabest
Aug 2, 2005, 11:39 AM
forget it, I am starting a clan with Hipper, so I dont wanna join anymore. Our clan is going to be RR but we dont know good words for it...

ShadeJackrabbit
Aug 5, 2005, 07:47 AM
Were you looking? I added you!

Jerrythabest
Aug 6, 2005, 09:11 AM
You are too late:P I started my own clan, started training myself but if you allow me to be in your and my clan at the same time, its no problem...

http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=13507

ShadeJackrabbit
Aug 10, 2005, 05:57 AM
Fine, you can be also in my clan but here is a message for everybody else:
If you are waiting for a response, I sometimes don't go on JCF for days at a time, so I am offering job as Clan Leader when other Clan Leader is gone.

EDIT:If all the slots aren't filled up by the end of august, this Clan will die. Sorry people.

Chiyu
Aug 12, 2005, 08:45 AM
Grytolle: I can't be a member, because I am ÇC and nice, handsome, really funny leader Chiyu won't let me multi-clan ;(.

Jerrythabest
Aug 14, 2005, 09:35 AM
So, if Grytolle must leve NBC, then NBC has some sort of.... How do you say that? I cant remember the word... Oh yes: thats it: DIED! You never fill up those 6 slots in 2 weeks... Good luck:)
(btw, you can join rr if nbc dies... lol)

M3ssi4h
Aug 20, 2005, 06:37 PM
Another newbie clan, it's not the first :P

ShadeJackrabbit
Aug 22, 2005, 06:01 AM
Why does nobody want to help newbies?

White Rabbit
Aug 22, 2005, 06:02 AM
I haven't seen single NBC member online...
I think that newbie clans aren't a very good idea because, sooner or later, the members are going to get better and leave. It's easier and simpler to get taught by experienced jazzers than join a group of newbies.

Jerrythabest
Aug 22, 2005, 06:38 AM
almost all clans have trainings (rr too) and NBC has ONLY trainings... maybe thats why no-one wants to get in. btw, you have 9 days left! Hurry!!!:O

ShadeJackrabbit
Aug 27, 2005, 07:24 AM
I was an idiot. I had the idea of spreading knowledge so everybody knows the same stuff, yet nobody wants to share. Now before the next person says: "Yah, pretty much." (Even though they WILL say it.) I want to say that I disown this project. I am tired of people being selfish, talking in riddles, and hating me. I am now gonna be like you guys. not making sense when it's important, keeping knowledge everyone should know held back, and am going to use 3 spoons of sugar for rice krispies. So don't bother saying: "Pretty much," or "okay." Cause then you are saying that to yourself.

Fawriel
Aug 27, 2005, 07:51 AM
...erm, what?
..I'm serious.
New clans never or at least rarely get a lot of members these days. ( And the community's really small, too. I keep getting the feeling that we're about 10 people here. )
I'm not sure what you meant with being selfish or talking in riddles, either, although I guess you're speaking out of bad experience from your JJ2 episode thread. Nobody here actually hates you, though, I think. <s>Except maybe Cooba, but it's easier to count the people Cooba doesn't hate.</s>
Oh well...

cooba
Aug 27, 2005, 08:00 AM
I am now gonna be like you guys. not making sense when it's important, keeping knowledge everyone should know held back, and am going to use 3 spoons of sugar for rice krispies.Very well, my apprentice, very well.

Jerrythabest
Aug 27, 2005, 08:15 AM
just say if you wanna join RR:) ur welcome, i dont hate u atall, lol:D cya

jerry

ShadeJackrabbit
Aug 27, 2005, 12:23 PM
Well, it's good to know people don't hate me. So actually, know I'll stick to be being myself and ask newbie questions to make needless 4 page discussions. And put up your hand if I am confusing you. Anyways, this clan is dead, and if you want to know what one of my true intentions was, just ask.

cooba
Aug 27, 2005, 12:38 PM
Well, it's good to know people don't hate me.Propaganda and trickery ;(

ShadeJackrabbit
Aug 27, 2005, 12:41 PM
Cooba, do me a favour:
Be quiet please.
If they are tricking me, it is so they can pretend to be my friend, then hand me over to the Borg, who take over earth! (In other words you saved the day.)

Jerrythabest
Aug 27, 2005, 11:06 PM
Borg
star trek fan?

ShadeJackrabbit
Aug 29, 2005, 08:49 AM
Yep. You?

Stijn
Aug 29, 2005, 01:36 PM
wanna join tf you get free things www.totalfreaks.com

Jerrythabest
Aug 30, 2005, 05:09 AM
Yep. You?sure!
BTW, I asked him first:P he joins RR (if he wants to):P lol.. whahahha:lol:

ShadeJackrabbit
Aug 30, 2005, 10:05 AM
Yes, well... uhhh.... thanks, yet no thanks. I don't have much time for clans anymore. I'd reallly only be devoted to my own clan. No offfense or anything. But thanks anyways!

NovaStar
Sep 7, 2005, 05:19 PM
Great. Now people will point at me and go "ha ha ur a n00b g0 g3t sum ski1z m4n!!!!!" when it's not my fault because I'm new to Online JJ2.

Super_Jarno
Oct 4, 2005, 09:40 AM
Lol yeah Orbitz can join *EVIL*