PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a level pack, anyone wanna make this with me?

Nitro
Sep 1, 2005, 11:01 PM
Ok I've been ill, and this came to me in a dream...
Starts off right after JJ2 and Jazz/Spaz are floating around aimlessly in space, since they beat the game, and there is no sequel since JGBA was a Han Solo rip off and TSF is the same as JJ2 pretty much.
Anyway they gos by this like asteroid field and bump into Devan, they both wanna fight, but because it's like in no proper concept/enviroment/something they can't fight... (I didn't think it all through since I dreampt this idea)
Then rumors about a secret treasure on Exoticus somehow reach them, Jazz/Spaz and Devan race to see who gets to it first, so you play through some Exoticus levels, then you get to mabye some Jungle stuff, or you reach this old fort/house/whatever (could use a hotel tileset, or Castle, or Haunted house), then they go through it's cellar and basement, which would use like Medivo or my Crypt tileset. Then it involves Jazz/Spaz meeting up with Devan (who found an alternate way into the cyrpt) fighting over the treasure which is just 3 destructive scenery tiles away, and they learn they'll have to combine efforts to get it, without a choice, they join forces.....in the treasure, besides gold and gems, is a map to the source code (yes. heheh). And then the level pack involves levels with Jazz/Spaz and Devan cooperating againsts evil forces, and copyright laws, and epic, and whoever, and at a certain point near the end Devan betrays them and trys to get the code for himself to be the hero in the next game. And there will be a level like with lots of binary code in it, or something like that, and lots of MCES or events to make it seem source-code-ish, in which you beat Devan finally.
I also thaught that based on the Kick/Upper cut destructive scenery at the begining of each level, the player would be forced to play either as Spaz or Jazz.
Thaughts? ideas?

LittleFreak
Sep 1, 2005, 11:18 PM
I'd help, but I can't install JJ2 on this computer currently (it keeps giving me access violations whenever I try to start the game, I might have to ask my brother about it).

The story sounds not too bad though. =P

Good luck.

CrimiClown
Sep 2, 2005, 04:39 AM
map to the source code
LOL!
I also thaught that based on the Kick/Upper cut destructive scenery
So DON'T forget to NOT use any TNT pickups!!! :D

Anyway, I can't help due to Spaz Revolutions (And school :( ), but, good luck.

ShadowGPW
Sep 2, 2005, 04:45 AM
wrong forum, moved it out to JCS forum..

Fawriel
Sep 2, 2005, 06:13 AM
Awesome idea.

Nitro
Sep 3, 2005, 09:34 AM
I ain't going to do it by myself. So who wants to get it started..? that will give me something to commit to, since otherwise I'm lazy..

blurredd
Sep 3, 2005, 09:56 AM
You could at least try to make one level, or at least part of one.