PDA

View Full Version : New to the Jazz community!

Jazzofsun
Sep 12, 2005, 02:00 AM
Yeah. I wanted to find some things about Jazz2 via Google and so I found this site. Suprising anyway, that an old game as Jazz2 still has a community site so big. I see this community is running for years, so all information about it is welcome to me! I also want some hints of how the tileset system from Jazz2 works. Thanks!

Ðx
Sep 12, 2005, 02:50 AM
well have a good time here

Nitro
Sep 12, 2005, 04:53 AM
No need for hints bro, it's not a secret. Just one picture (256 colours) of all the tiles, and one 2 colours which is called the mask and decides which tile you can step on and which are like thin air. Check out the links section on J2O for some tileset sites.
Oh and welcome.

Fawriel
Sep 12, 2005, 05:03 AM
Yo!

DoubleGJ
Sep 12, 2005, 06:19 AM
Hiya. <a href="http://www.jazz2online.com/J2Ov2/links/view.php?act=go&linkID=207">Disguise's Tileset Resource</a> contains all the info about tilesets. There you will learn how they work and how you can make your own.

Xobim
Sep 12, 2005, 07:55 AM
Hey welcome!

Tubz
Sep 12, 2005, 08:12 PM
No need for hints bro, it's not a secret. Just one picture (256 colours) of all the tiles, and one 2 colours which is called the mask and decides which tile you can step on and which are like thin air. Check out the links section on J2O for some tileset sites.
Oh and welcome.
Shocking! He's posting in the General Jazz2 Forum. Oh nah, I think that the topic was just moved from Misc.Stuff

Welcome Jazzofun to the community. I'm DFX / Xargon, and have fun here. When you're bored and want to compete in a just-for-fun tourney, go here:
www.jazz2online.com/jdc

Nitro
Sep 12, 2005, 09:58 PM
Wasn't/isn't moved. And not shocking, there is just much less to talk about here really..

LittleFreak
Sep 13, 2005, 01:38 AM
Welcome! =D