PDA

View Full Version : VG Discussion Forums

ShadeJackrabbit
Sep 29, 2005, 03:12 PM
I was just wondering, (due to my fondnest of playing and talking about video games) wheather a Video Games Discussion Forum could be made under the Non-Jazz-Related section. Where people could talk about a video game they like, and others could comment. Could this be done please?

Violet CLM
Sep 29, 2005, 04:07 PM
<a href="http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/forumdisplay.php?f=11">We already have this forum for having one member post about a game and everyone else having never heard of it.</a>

White Rabbit
Sep 30, 2005, 03:51 AM
It could be made, at most, into a sub-forum, but I don't think even that is necessary. Many forums have game-related sections, but we will just draw attention away from the Jazz-related stuff. ;)

Slaz
Sep 30, 2005, 07:11 AM
The result is a bit risky. It can make the forum even more active or it will result in a Jazz forum where more topics are about other games. I think it's for the admins to handle this..

Link
Sep 30, 2005, 09:04 AM
I don't see a lot of benefit in adding a forum for video games. As Unknown Rabbit implied, you can just post such threads in Miscellaneous Stuff. If such threads were frequently and chronically posted, a separate forum might be useful, but currently this is not the case.

ShadeJackrabbit
Sep 30, 2005, 05:01 PM
Alright thanks. I kept wanting to post about games I'm playing yet nobody else does so I thought it would be good to ask.