PDA

View Full Version : What clan do you think will win JJ2WC III?

Ragnarok!
Oct 27, 2005, 02:43 PM
Just a messabout... Im a bit bored, but I wanna see your honest opinion. And sorry if I forgot about ur clan.. And sorry if your clan isn't entering.. But all is fair in love and war..

8D owns all.

blurredd
Oct 27, 2005, 04:43 PM
RR with a huge upset.

FireSworD
Oct 27, 2005, 04:53 PM
It's highly unlikely that DM is going to participate this year in JJ2WCIII.

Ðx
Oct 27, 2005, 09:15 PM
...CC

Newspaz
Oct 28, 2005, 02:25 PM
Well, we won't have LB around to make life difficult for CC. *cough*

Violet CLM
Oct 28, 2005, 10:51 PM
Shouldn't there be a "I couldn't care less" option?

Ragnarok!
Oct 29, 2005, 09:15 AM
If you dont care? Why do you post here? Thats kinda the point of choice of where you post.

White Rabbit
Oct 29, 2005, 11:03 AM
Lol? <s>Ditto. :lol:</s>

Right, hm, voting for your own clan is a big no-no (always has, always will be, for obvious reasons :p). I wish you could vote for multiple options since I know everyone will be training hard to give TF a serious kicking.

EDIT: Is it me, or does it feel weird that RR is there and not [si], even if [si] will probably not participate? And, if they are planning on doing so, I apologize and will proceed to eat Rag.

[GpW]Urbs
Oct 29, 2005, 11:07 AM
Uhm I thought it would be worth mentioning that GpW won't play in jj2wc3, so those 3 votes are way off. Not to even mention that even if we played we wouldn't win:)

White Rabbit
Oct 29, 2005, 11:13 AM
Please don't (seriously) vote for us, because it will only add more pressure. :( :( :(

R3ptile
Oct 29, 2005, 11:16 AM
i voted for my clan :p

Nielsje
Oct 29, 2005, 11:32 AM
No DM, [si] and GpW this year? Man, what a tournament is that going to be. Please, don't be chicken, and subscribe yourselves!

R3ptile
Oct 29, 2005, 11:50 AM
No DM, [si] and GpW this year? Man, what a tournament is that going to be. Please, don't be chicken, and subscribe yourselves!
RR and 8D instead

ThaSpaz
Oct 29, 2005, 12:08 PM
XD offcourse, the rest.. completely sucks.

blurredd
Oct 29, 2005, 12:32 PM
I'm not encouraged to play in JJ2WC III for various reasons, and I'm sure you all know a few of them. I am, however, still willing to help out a bit--in particular with the Team Battle levels of which I'm not sure are completely fixed yet.

White Rabbit
Oct 29, 2005, 01:31 PM
Who is encouraging you not to play in JJ2WC? :|

Ragnarok!
Oct 29, 2005, 02:04 PM

Yeah, if they suck.. Challenge any of us in 8D and see how badly you have to eat your words. :D

White Rabbit
Oct 29, 2005, 02:14 PM
..what's XD?

Black Ninja
Oct 29, 2005, 02:27 PM
I decided to vote 8D. Not because I'm in it, but because the other members in it own. ;p

Enigma
Oct 30, 2005, 04:25 AM
<s>TF will win for sure. We plan to get the organizer to arrange our matches at 4 AM, and then win by walkover when the other team doesn't show up.</s>

On a more serious note, it would be nice to know a list of participating clans before picking potential winners.

R3ptile
Oct 30, 2005, 04:33 AM
haha nice joke
i can beat your whole clan alone, 1 vs the rest :D

ThaSpaz
Oct 30, 2005, 04:42 AM
haha nice joke
i can beat your whole clan alone, 1 vs the rest :D

Hmmm, remember kicking me off when i pwned you?

R3ptile
Oct 30, 2005, 04:50 AM
wrong

White Rabbit
Oct 30, 2005, 05:33 AM
I wish I could vote for the K clan. :(

Chiyu
Oct 30, 2005, 08:00 AM
I have high confidence in ourselves. Although we're not done picking warteams for each level yet. But we're preparing/training a lot :). This time we plan to use a wider variety of members, not sure if this will improve or decrease our performance (so far the warteam is Chiyu, Vegito, Grytolle, Umba, Snooze, Gr33nPl4nt, Messiah, Shaney, Criss, Pie, Elf and Spybunny, and I want them all to play at least 1 match :P).

Superjazz
Oct 31, 2005, 06:45 AM
Trafton will win.

Sasik
Oct 31, 2005, 09:59 AM
I also miss 'Trafton option'. :(

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 1, 2005, 05:16 AM
Well IMO the poll shows nicely which 2 clans are in contention here. Although I have a few friends in both I voted 8D, I think. Thats cuz I always prefer the underdog. But one thing, underdogs tend to bite quite harshly so 8D might be the expected surprise of this years edition. I know C-C is some kind of jj2 juggernaut if we look at the number of members and such, but this year it will have a hard time with the map pool being so big. I'm cheering for 8D, and if I had enough money, I'd put most of it on C-C and a lil bit on 8D:). As for the rest, well FoR always lacked that 3rd member, DM just doesnt play enough, and from what I hear won't participate in jj2wc3, same goes for us. OHHHH w8 a sec. Almost forgot, if VSers get a bit more active, they have great chances this year, cuz they have a great new idividual player, Reptile. If he can somehow integrate himself in the VS team they can pwn, Sperry, Sasik and Reptile= WOW BEWARE!!! So I gues there are 3 contenders. I do hope RR gives em some hell, but I doubt they can(sorry). Heh I dunno if TF will play or not, they might be able 2 get 2 other members to fight beside enigma, were they active though, they'd pwn the lot of us I dare say, but then so would DM(hell if pyro had time so would we:)). Anyhow GL to all contestants(btw if u are going to create some satellite clans, remember to make them soon enough, so people will actually believe they exist, now wont you? And be mindful of your IP numbers, use cybercafes or sumthing)
HF guys, give us an event worth watching!(if there isnt enough of teams, you could make each clan do 2 clanwars with the other etc..)

Ragnarok!
Nov 1, 2005, 08:05 AM
Uhh, urbs.. I really think GpW should enter. You have to just train a bit and get a few extra members just in case. Bribe someone. And thanks for the faith in 8D. :D We will eat C-C for dinner on the JJ2WC III feast

White Rabbit
Nov 1, 2005, 08:15 AM
Hey, Rag. Wanna play for GpW? *shows bribe*

...I am looking forward to assault being played during JJ2WC4.

Ragnarok!
Nov 1, 2005, 08:16 AM
*Takes money and runs off* Hey 8D dudes i got you some money! TF should try hard too >(

maverick
Nov 1, 2005, 09:43 AM
Urbs,what with me? ;<

R3ptile
Nov 1, 2005, 10:28 AM
new lol urbs man i'm not new

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 1, 2005, 10:49 AM
Heh sorry mav, but you didn't play all that much lately.. ugh come to think of it sperry is the most active out of the lot of you:).

Vegito
Nov 1, 2005, 11:39 AM
We'll see about who will win... =P
All I can add.

R3ptile
Nov 1, 2005, 11:45 AM
i'm gonna win the 1v1 tourney btw

Vegito
Nov 1, 2005, 11:52 AM
Congratz already :+ =P

Raven aka StL
Nov 2, 2005, 10:59 AM
i'm gonna win the 1v1 tourney btw

(one heck of a) LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jerrythabest
Nov 2, 2005, 12:14 PM
If we start training, what will <strike>never happen</strike> start soon, we might even do it good! And if this poll is right, we even get 3rd (with the current votes)!!!:lol::lol::lol: Now lets try it!

ThaSpaz
Nov 2, 2005, 12:15 PM
ah chatkill

Your gonna win JJ2WC? Riiiiiight.

White Rabbit
Nov 2, 2005, 12:26 PM
He didn't say that...

I claim page 2.

ThaSpaz
Nov 2, 2005, 01:21 PM
But... but....but... he didn't say that.
YOUR LIEING! YOU LIAR!!! N000000000000000000000000000000000

Unhit
Nov 2, 2005, 01:49 PM
I voted for TF because we're so not going to win.

White Rabbit
Nov 2, 2005, 01:59 PM
All behind you, Niels. :p

blurredd
Nov 2, 2005, 03:12 PM
TF should join forces.

NovaStar
Nov 10, 2005, 12:11 AM
RR or CC.

CrimiClown
Nov 10, 2005, 04:18 AM
<s>I will win on my own</s>

R3ptile
Nov 10, 2005, 04:47 AM
who can beat me then

Jerrythabest
Nov 10, 2005, 05:33 AM
I can:P

R3ptile
Nov 10, 2005, 06:10 AM
LOL
i pwn you 10-0 one handed dude
you're newbie (no offence)

btw emperor i beat you 4-0 using blaster only and then the server (hipper's, his advantage) crashed, remember? :lol:

Raven aka StL
Nov 11, 2005, 03:07 AM
LOL
i pwn you 10-0 one handed dude
you're newbie (no offence)

btw emperor i beat you 4-0 using blaster only and then the server (hipper's, his advantage) crashed, remember? :lol:

never happened.
so SHUP thanks :lol:

R3ptile
Nov 11, 2005, 03:25 AM
Or maybe you just can't admit you lost, which means you're a bad loser. Please, go post your crap elsewhere.

Vegito
Nov 11, 2005, 03:30 AM
R3p, give it up with him..
He can't admit that he lost from me on b1 either. (which was 3-0 to me, than he called his own server laggy and closed.)
He can't admit that he fakes persons either, and he also fakes his own clans (DoDad or something)
G_G :P

snzspeed
Nov 11, 2005, 03:43 AM
R3P LOL he beet u in jj2wc abyss in 1997 10-0!!11or dont u rember !? LoL

Grytolle
Nov 11, 2005, 03:45 AM
I think VS will win. Maverick with a good connection, R3ptile and Sperry^^ Ohyes, Barret, Sasik, Sylver, DeDe, Danyjel(is he in?:S) aren't all that bad either.

Raven aka StL
Nov 11, 2005, 04:24 AM
Snooze, R3p and Vegito... WAIT A MINUTE!!! VEGITO!!!!!
...he isn't one of the traditional poster's! It seems he has taken Cooba's place...
but nothing you've just told has actaully EVER happened...
especially that I would have lost to you Veg!
I NEVER did and you KNOW IT!

and I have never faked anyone...

Derby: Flame tag removal. Avoid coaxing others into fighting you.

snzspeed
Nov 11, 2005, 04:27 AM
hahahahah lol, when you said you defeated me, you said you faked a pro jazzer. haha dude you make me laugh!

Stijn
Nov 11, 2005, 04:40 AM
I voted for TF because we're so not going to win.<span></span>

cooba
Nov 11, 2005, 04:40 AM
and I have never faked anyone...If you followed your own advice this forum would be ten ton times better.

Derby: Previous quotation clearance.

Raven aka StL
Nov 11, 2005, 04:41 AM
hahahahah lol, when you said you defeated me, you said you faked a pro jazzer. haha dude you make me laugh!

...and later told that it was a joke... >|

If you followed your own advice this forum would be ten ton times better.

...then... what about you? ...look who's talking!!! :lol:

Derby: Personal attack removal.

snzspeed
Nov 11, 2005, 04:55 AM
...and later told that it was a joke... >|
oh ? thought so. well i dindt see

Derby: Previous quotation clearance.

Celianne P4F
Nov 11, 2005, 05:19 AM
It seems that this has gone WAY off-topic.

TEE HEE! :)

anyways, I voted for my favorite clan (from the list) which is GpW! :D

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 11, 2005, 08:00 AM
Celianne, we'll own them for you!!!:)

Jerrythabest
Nov 11, 2005, 10:22 AM
Celianne didnt voted RR? Hmm... that sux... Well, actually, it doesnt... nvm

NovaStar
Nov 11, 2005, 01:01 PM
who can beat me then

Heh, I could try.
Battle1?

Sonyk
Nov 11, 2005, 01:31 PM
Heh, I could try.

You could also lose, that takes less effort.

NovaStar
Nov 11, 2005, 02:14 PM
But trying to lose is for cowards, so no.

Vegito
Nov 11, 2005, 02:28 PM
Snooze, R3p and Vegito... WAIT A MINUTE!!! VEGITO!!!!!
...he isn't one of the traditional poster's! It seems he has taken Cooba's place...
but nothing you've just told has actaully EVER happened...
especially that I would have lost to you Veg!
I NEVER did and you KNOW IT!

Derby: Flame tag removal. Avoid coaxing others into fighting you.

It doesn't mean that I do not follow JCF, Emperor.
And do you believe what you say yourself? =D

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 12, 2005, 03:16 AM
Anyway vote for us, the rest dont stand a chance against such a fine team!

NovaStar
Nov 28, 2005, 01:26 AM
Are you even ENTERING?!
And ooh, off-topicness, time for more off-topicness GV7REJ68MH45GYC87FT,CUA5 93TXFJ3U5Q 8D :D 8D :D

Raven aka StL
Nov 28, 2005, 01:41 AM
*sigh* ...if GpW wins TF and CC... I'll eat my friggin hand. :P

Enigma
Nov 28, 2005, 05:58 AM
You're not exactly aware of the current level of jj2 activity (or any activity at all) in TF, are you?

Besides, GpW vs TF has been done before, in jj2wc1. GpW beat us. Bon appetit.

Jerrythabest
Nov 28, 2005, 06:29 AM
hmm plz dont eat your hand, do it after WC3, we need it there. playing JJ2 with one hand will be a very good cause of losing, man!

R3ptile
Nov 28, 2005, 07:09 AM
*sigh* ...if GpW wins TF and CC... I'll eat my friggin hand. :P
GpW did beat both C-C and TF, now go eat your hand.

Grytolle
Nov 28, 2005, 08:49 AM
If C-C is the same as Cracco Clan, you either lie or are terribly wrong, since no clan but FoR has beaten C<!--.-->C - ever in a clanwar.

R3ptile
Nov 28, 2005, 09:02 AM
If C-C is the same as Cracco Clan, you either lie or are terribly wrong, since no clan but FoR has beaten C<!--.-->C - ever in a clanwar.
Wrong (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=1060). ;)

Jerrythabest
Nov 28, 2005, 09:10 AM
whow. CC. The worst clan ever. Thats funny!:lol:

Grytolle
Nov 28, 2005, 09:24 AM
I'd like to see Urbs confirm that that wasn't a lie. I heard about a "clanwar" that should have been played at XY:<!--.-->ZB GMT+1 but GpW arrived at the XY:<!--.-->ZB GMT and played a friendly 3v3 with some not warteam-worthy CCers then posted it as a clanwar on JCF... I guess this is that one. Or something, I don't really remember what Chiyu said ;s

Chiyu
Nov 28, 2005, 09:42 AM
I'd like to see Urbs confirm that that wasn't a lie. I heard about a "clanwar" that should have been played at XY:<!--.-->ZB GMT+1 but GpW arrived at the XY:<!--.-->ZB GMT and played a friendly 3v3 with some not warteam-worthy CCers then posted it as a clanwar on JCF... I guess this is that one. Or something, I don't really remember what Chiyu said ;s
Exactly. We agreed to reschedule the clanwar and do it later, on a more clear (for both sides) time. The members currently available (excluding our warteam members like Tidus, Kill and Nazgul) wanted to play anyway, for the sake of amusement and training. Same with A$. Ever since then, we have been bugging GpW for this clanwar, but they always kept delaying it, saying they didn't have the neccesary players. Until JJ2WC2, when they didn't have a choice.
So in other words; GpW never beated us in a real clanwar, no. And they never will ;).

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 28, 2005, 10:45 AM
That was a war, period. Besides, there is a thread right next to it, where c-c had a war with AS(which was a clan inferior to us at that time) and they lost 10-0. So, make ur own conclusions...

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 28, 2005, 10:47 AM
And the AS war clearly shows, C-C doesnt have all of the wars it played listed and sorted on the page, but has all the wars since around the time they started to actually win wars...

EDIT: To show you I'm not just saying things, here is the other link. http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=799

No one is saying u cant beat us now, but don't try to alter history, or delete it. No one has ever achieved in doing that up so far. If you won't admit the defeat at least don't discuss it.

Ohh and if C-C had any doubts about the war being fair, they should have voiced em back then. But as you can see, there is no reply to the post. Usually when one has strong arguments, one uses them, UNLESS one lacks strong arguments...

R3ptile
Nov 28, 2005, 10:48 AM
And they never will ;).
Unless they recruit AvK, SkulL and me. Except AvK deleted JJ2 then it won't happen.. so, yeah, they never will.

Grytolle
Nov 28, 2005, 11:34 AM
There is no score in that thread, Urbs...

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 28, 2005, 11:37 AM
Check the name, 10-0.
As is the result with our clan.

EDIT: i'm terribly sorry gry. I memorized the score wrong, it was 10-1, read through the posts, i think Ryu posted the result.

EDIT2:
There is a nother topic right after the 1st two, that has the score of the AS vs C-C game: http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=1057

White Rabbit
Nov 28, 2005, 11:59 AM
...dopeh was in C-C? :eek: I however think it is another Dope.

Chiyu
Nov 28, 2005, 12:48 PM
"Ohh and if C-C had any doubts about the war being fair, they should have voiced em back then. But as you can see, there is no reply to the post. Usually when one has strong arguments, one uses them, UNLESS one lacks strong arguments..."

UNLESS the majority of them does not care much about a message board like JCF (if they go there at all) and doesn't feel like arguing with a bunch of people who were just as sure of their case as we were of ours? Be honest; the majority of our clan (including the JJ2 division) has always preferred hanging around at our own forums than visiting JMMB or JCF, as still is the case now.

As I said in my previous posts, the real clanwars vs A$ and GpW never took place because of a misunderstanding with the arranged time (as Gry explained), we merely had some matches for fun in which any member online was allowed to participate. Although they would have loved to, GpW, unlike FoR, never beated C-C in a real clanwar. And if they did, it would have been on the <a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/jj2clanwars.html">clanwar page</a>. We have been recording all official, real clanwars that happened since the very first one (C-C vs CM) in 2000, including our defeat (against FoR in 2003), no exceptions.

That's the honest truth I can offer you, whether you believe it or not (believe GpW's point of view or believe CC's point of view; I'm fine either way, no hard feelings). It's ancient history to me. Case closed.

Grytolle
Nov 28, 2005, 12:57 PM
Case <strike>Kees</strike> closed idd 8D

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 28, 2005, 01:01 PM
Well see, the wars stand, as u didn't post ur complaints back then.
As for the time, what other reassurance do we have except your word that there was a problem with dates and times?
None.
i'm sure if u ask shadow he'll tell you there was no misunderstanding, your word against ours.
But the fact stands, you lost two games, and u wont admit it. U posted friendly war results on your page as well, but only from a certain point.
Besides 10-1 vs AS is a great result, as had Beauman and Ryu, two players who were at their peak back then, so even scoring once shows you did have some skill.
But as I said the topics speak for themselves, you didn't reply then, and what ur bringing up in your defence now, has no support whatsoever. We have to trust your word that there was a mixup. On the other hand u have 2 clans saying there was no mixup. Strange.
The only reply I saw from C-C was, you will all die... hmms u sure showed them:)

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 28, 2005, 01:02 PM
But I fully agree, that the C-C of today is a fully different clan, which instead of being pwnt pwns.

Grytolle
Nov 28, 2005, 01:34 PM
However, not complaining about something doesn't make it less unfair. Complaints will just be seen as whine and be flamed at. <strike>for reference: gry vs. snz for jj2wc ;p</strike>

NovaStar
Nov 28, 2005, 09:19 PM
PAGECLAIM 3 8D Nice Try!

Ehm, what is this about a mix-up? I saw on CC's webbie that they lost to FoR, so SHUP!

Grytolle
Nov 28, 2005, 11:12 PM
*sighs at ShadowRab*

Enigma
Nov 29, 2005, 01:41 AM
C'mon Craccies, work with us here. The idea here was to get the kind gentleman on the previous page to eat his own hand. ;)

Grytolle
Nov 29, 2005, 02:12 AM
Finally something that really supports GpW's cause. For the sake of Enigma's argument I hereby change my mind. Go eat your hand, person on last page! :)
~Cooperating Craccy :cool: :!

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 29, 2005, 05:15 AM
*eats hand*
BTW what am I missing here? (-), what hand?

Sasik
Nov 29, 2005, 07:22 AM
There are many people and even countries who doesn't want to remember their history, nothing new : p

White Rabbit
Nov 29, 2005, 07:38 AM
Urbs']*eats hand*
BTW what am I missing here? (-), what hand?
No, Emperor's hand. :|

Grytolle
Nov 29, 2005, 07:50 AM
There are many people and even countries who doesn't want to remember their history, nothing new : pLike GpW posting fictional clanwars? :o

Vegito
Nov 29, 2005, 08:14 AM
Urbs']Well see, the wars stand, as u didn't post ur complaints back then.
As for the time, what other reassurance do we have except your word that there was a problem with dates and times?
None.
i'm sure if u ask shadow he'll tell you there was no misunderstanding, your word against ours.
But the fact stands, you lost two games, and u wont admit it. U posted friendly war results on your page as well, but only from a certain point.
Besides 10-1 vs AS is a great result, as had Beauman and Ryu, two players who were at their peak back then, so even scoring once shows you did have some skill.
But as I said the topics speak for themselves, you didn't reply then, and what ur bringing up in your defence now, has no support whatsoever. We have to trust your word that there was a mixup. On the other hand u have 2 clans saying there was no mixup. Strange.
The only reply I saw from C-C was, you will all die... hmms u sure showed them:)

die, or complain to your CLANLEADER or something about this.

look, that is chiyu's word, I'm not gonna defend him or something, as I wasn't even there, or in ÇC at that time.

But, if those clanwars weren't real clanwars, but just friendly matches, without hearing the word "clanwar" at all, then it's just unfair on what they did.
they probably thought "haha, well, we'll have to post that, even though there was no real clanwar"
bleh, oh well, never mind.

[GpW]Urbs
Nov 29, 2005, 10:17 AM
Ok first as first, C-C had 2 shots at bringing their "fittest" warteam, and they blew both. Or so they say, for all we know those were the top teams C-C had. The absence of the your best team twice, might lead people to believe, the A team was avoiding the wars for obvious reasons. As missing out two wars is highly unlikely to say the least.
Ohh and veg they were clanwars as they were aranged, you don't arrange friendly games.
Plus on the point of dates and stuff Chiyu, what ur saying is that AS and GpW came at the wrong times? that seems strange. Why then would u even be online if they were there at the wrong times? And are u sure that both AS and GpW were there at wrong times? It seems highly unlikely that 2 clans would be at fault here, it's more likely that the one clan who failed to bring their warteam twice, is at fault. If it is indeed true that this wasnt your top team. What I'm saying is, sure maybe u missed one war with the best team, but if you didn't have the best team for the 2nd one as well, thats just plain irresponsible and immature behaviour from your part, and you have only yourself to blame for losing! Once is bad luck or coincidence from then on, it simply isn't.
Can u imagine Barcelona saying:"Oops we forgot ronaldinho, score doesnt count!!".
I mean, what the hell, missing out the 1st war with AS is possible, but then not attending the 2nd, thats just ur own fault then. Plus I still don't see why a warteam would be ready unless the times were ok. Seems to me you have only one argument, GpW came at the wrong time, and nothing else but Chiyus word to back it up... which kinda doesnt make it an argument but a statement.

EDIT: Plus if I'm not mistaking the wars that are listed on your page are all from a certain point, and that point doesnt coincide with the point when your clan was created. Or in other words, you either did very few wars in the 1st few years or they just aren't listed.

snzspeed
Nov 29, 2005, 10:08 PM
No one cares. C-C wins. please shut up all :D

Superjazz
Nov 30, 2005, 12:09 AM
Pfft. Again I do care. Don't claim things like that. :|

Raven aka StL
Dec 21, 2005, 01:00 AM
Snooze has point... but not THAT sure this time ;)

Chiyu
Dec 23, 2005, 06:08 AM
Evil topic reviver! Boooo!

Grytolle
Dec 23, 2005, 06:14 AM
C<!---->C won't win. I bet VS will, since they actually have been playing jj2 the latest month.

Chiyu
Dec 23, 2005, 06:27 AM
I still have faith in CC. I'll do my best :P.

Grytolle
Dec 23, 2005, 06:52 AM
Where is the sign up-thread anyways, chip?

maverick
Dec 23, 2005, 07:31 AM
Chip forgot ;-(.

R3ptile
Dec 23, 2005, 08:02 AM
C<!---->C won't win. I bet VS will, since they actually have been playing jj2 the latest month.
Dunno... only me, Sperry and Danyjel..

Grytolle
Dec 23, 2005, 08:17 AM
Better than CC: me and er... snz once or twice

snzspeed
Dec 23, 2005, 12:29 PM
Urbs']Ok first as first, C-C had 2 shots at bringing their "fittest" warteam, and they blew both. Or so they say, for all we know those were the top teams C-C had. The absence of the your best team twice, might lead people to believe, the A team was avoiding the wars for obvious reasons. As missing out two wars is highly unlikely to say the least.
Ohh and veg they were clanwars as they were aranged, you don't arrange friendly games.
Plus on the point of dates and stuff Chiyu, what ur saying is that AS and GpW came at the wrong times? that seems strange. Why then would u even be online if they were there at the wrong times? And are u sure that both AS and GpW were there at wrong times? It seems highly unlikely that 2 clans would be at fault here, it's more likely that the one clan who failed to bring their warteam twice, is at fault. If it is indeed true that this wasnt your top team. What I'm saying is, sure maybe u missed one war with the best team, but if you didn't have the best team for the 2nd one as well, thats just plain irresponsible and immature behaviour from your part, and you have only yourself to blame for losing! Once is bad luck or coincidence from then on, it simply isn't.
Can u imagine Barcelona saying:"Oops we forgot ronaldinho, score doesnt count!!".
I mean, what the hell, missing out the 1st war with AS is possible, but then not attending the 2nd, thats just ur own fault then. Plus I still don't see why a warteam would be ready unless the times were ok. Seems to me you have only one argument, GpW came at the wrong time, and nothing else but Chiyus word to back it up... which kinda doesnt make it an argument but a statement.

EDIT: Plus if I'm not mistaking the wars that are listed on your page are all from a certain point, and that point doesnt coincide with the point when your clan was created. Or in other words, you either did very few wars in the 1st few years or they just aren't listed.
stop spreading rumors idiot

Raven aka StL
Dec 23, 2005, 12:46 PM
why call Urbs an idiot, idiot? :(

Enigma
Dec 24, 2005, 01:45 AM
Actually, people stopped talking about that like 3-4 weeks ago. In the spirit of the holidays, you all should forgive and forget and be happy ;)

snzspeed
Dec 24, 2005, 07:02 AM
why call Urbs an idiot, idiot? :(
im not an idiot, thx RR newbie ;D and your nick sucks btw :H

R3ptile
Dec 24, 2005, 08:18 AM
i must agree :H

maverick
Dec 24, 2005, 09:50 AM
i am with u my lord

Nielsje
Dec 24, 2005, 11:33 AM
Signups start monday 26th.

NovaStar
Dec 24, 2005, 04:14 PM
Tommorow!
And Emp isn't a newb, he's RR co-leader, duh!