PDA

View Full Version : The door creeks open

Biohazard UOI
Nov 18, 2005, 07:33 AM
The door creeks open, and in steps an old, bearded man. He peers around the room with his fading eyes, searching for familiar faces. Hmm... many familiar indeed.

That's about how it feels right now to be in here :) .

Anyways, I'll be working on my tileset more intensely in about 3 weeks (Christmas break), so I'll put the word out a little early for more beta testers while I'm thinking about it. Thanks to those who have already helped! Not to worry, your names will still appear.

So basically, I'm a computer science major and don't have time for Jazz2 much, but I check the forums and the online games now and then. But for Christmas break, I'd like to do a bit of Jazz2 tileset/level design, so if you're interested in beta testing, I'd be glad to have you onboard!

A few little prereqs I'd prefer:
- you've made tilesets before
- you've beta tested tilesets or levels before
- you've got an artistic eye

cooba
Nov 18, 2005, 07:42 AM
I want to help more ;<.

White Rabbit
Nov 18, 2005, 07:58 AM
(Yes, please, but levels only for me, please.).

Sonyk
Nov 18, 2005, 08:06 AM
I'd like to help-

I've made a crappy little tileset before (then again, who hasn't?)
And I'm all artsy.

Fawriel
Nov 18, 2005, 08:07 AM
<s>Go away, old man. =(</s>

Welcome back! *tackles* I almost kind of remember you!

Biohazard UOI
Nov 18, 2005, 09:59 AM
You can still help, Cooba. I'll send the changes to beta testers, both new and old. Btw, wasn't it you who asked me if I was going to get this done before "next" winter? Hehe. It's almost "next" winter already!

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention: for those who don't know, it's a winter-themed tileset.