PDA

View Full Version : Releasing level packs

Chiyu
Nov 18, 2005, 11:14 AM
So this is one of the main projects that has kept me (and my partners) busy lately. Perhaps you have seen the "CÇ Testing" servers up on JJ2 for the past few months; I was testing these levels then. The pack consists of 30 <b>survivor</b> (including the two spin-offs <b>ground force</b> and <b>air survivor</b>) levels.

It starts with 20 new levels (with the exception of #1 and #10), mostly airboard survivor levels, but there's also a couple of normal survivor and ground Force mixed in in the pack. Special thanks to <u>Vegito</u>, <u>Ragnarok</u> and <u>Pyromanus</u> for helping me designing a good working system for these levels.

Added as a bonus are 10 old levels (the very first survivor levels and the very first ground force level), updated where neccesary. I implemented the system used in the 20 new levels in the survivor levels and added gems in all of them (to make it easier to see who's out).

One thing that differentiates this pack from my/our previous work is that I have finally acknowledged other custom tilesets than my own, and started using them in this pack; partly to show my respect to those levelmakers and partly to make the pack more varying.

Because the filesize would get too big otherwise; I cut the pack in three parts.
<b><a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/SurvivorLevels.zip">Download the levels</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/SurvivorTilesets.zip">Download the tilesets</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/SurvivorMusicFiles.zip">Download the music files</a></b>

Here's the full list of levels, have fun :) :

<b>Airboard Pilots</b> (by Chiyu and Vegito) <i>28-07-2004</i>
<b>Spooky Towers</b> (by Chiyu) <i>22-08-2005</i>
<b>L.S.P.</b> (by Chiyu and Ragnarok) <i>23-08-2005</i>
<b>Frozen Castle</b> (by Chiyu) <i>02-09-2005</i>
<b>Pinball Wizard</b> (by Dx) <i>01-09-2005</i>
<b>Waterfall of Diamonds</b> (by Spybunny) <i>13-09-2005</i>
<b>Not SBv2 Either</b> (by Chiyu) <i>11-09-2005</i> [dedicated to Ragnarok]
<b>The Temple of the Assclowns</b> (by Chiyu) <i>07-09-2005</i> [dedicated to Shaney]
<b>Metalbattle</b> (by Spybunny) <i>11-09-2005</i>
<b>Future of the Past</b> (by Chiyu) <i>16-11-2001 -> 20-09-2005</i>
<b>In Another Vision</b> (by Dx) <i>15-09-2005</i>
<b>Brick House</b> (by Spybunny) <i>17-09-2005</i>
<b>Air Wrestling</b> (by Chiyu) <i>21-09-2005</i>
<b>Make a Choice</b> (by Chiyu) <i>01-10-2005</i>
<b>Electrical Storm</b> (by Spybunny) <i>02-10-2005</i>
<b>Apeman</b> (by Chiyu) <i>06-10-2005</i>
<b>Lunar Survivor</b> (by Chiyu) <i>11-11-2005</i>
<b>Serious</b> (by Chiyu) <i>17-11-2005</i>
<b>Merry Christmas 2005!</b> (by Chiyu) <i>18-11-2005</i>
<b>Lockdown</b> (by Ragnarok) <i>27-10-2005</i>
<b>Lake in the Jungle</b> (by Chiyu) <i>X-X-2001 -> 07-10-2005</i>
<b>River in the Night</b> (by Chiyu) <i>X-X-2001 -> 08-10-2005</i>
<b>Icey Pool</b> (by Chiyu) <i>X-X-2001 -> 08-10-2005</i>
<b>Grotto!</b> (by Chiyu) <i>X-X-2001 -> 08-10-2005</i>
<b>Advanced Dome</b> (by Chiyu) <i>X-X-2001 -> 09-10-2005</i>
<b>Plants 'n Insects</b> (by Chiyu) <i>X-X-2002 -> 15-10-2005</i>
<b>Tropical Island</b> (by Chiyu) <i>X-X-2002 -> 16-10-2005</i>
<b>Survivin' in Texas</b> (by Chiyu) <i>X-X-2002 -> 16-10-2005</i>
<b>Surviving Between Flames & Ice</b> (by Chiyu) <i>01-02-2003 -> 20-10-2005</i>
<b>Cracco Ground Force</b> (by ET) <i>X-X-2001/2002</i>

shaney
Nov 18, 2005, 11:17 AM
the lkevels reallyt set the good standard for this type of fun

Grytolle
Nov 18, 2005, 03:19 PM
Good levels, however I am not fond of other game-modes than CTF, really. But that's because I suck ;P

Ðx
Nov 18, 2005, 10:22 PM
yayness =D

Chiyu
Nov 21, 2005, 09:57 AM
So this is one of the other projects that has kept me busy lately. 23 of the 25 levels were made in 2002/2003, I only had to make two new ones.. However, I had to work a lot on each of the levels, giving them a more automatic system, and better yet; a random system. No longer will players be able to memorize which gate gives them which gun, since now you will randomly get 1 of the 8 ammo kinds...

For those who are not familiar with the concept LMS, I'll give a brief explanation. The principle is simple: a bunch of players enter an arena and the player who survives after all others are killed wins. It's heavily luck based, since you don't know which kind of ammo you're going to get; but that makes it more exciting and fun.

The pack consists of 25 remastered <i>last man standing</i> levels. Enjoy.

Because the filesize would get too big otherwise; I cut the pack in three parts.
<b><a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/LMSLevels.zip">Download the levels</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/LMSTilesets.zip">Download the tilesets</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/LMSMusicFiles.zip">Download the music files</a></b>

Here's the full list of levels, have fun :) :

<b>Last Man Standing 1</b> (by Chiyu and EvvilSpoon) <i>20-01-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 2</b> (by Chiyu) <i>20-02-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 3</b> (by Chiyu) <i>12-02-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 4</b> (by Chiyu) <i>13-02-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 5</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>14-02-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 6</b> (by Chiyu) <i>14-03-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 7</b> (by Chiyu) <i>22-03-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 8</b> (by Chiyu and Rammstein) <i>29-03-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 9</b> (by Chiyu and Maestro) <i>02-04-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 10</b> (by Chiyu) <i>07-04-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 11</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>16-04-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 12</b> (by Chiyu) <i>25-04-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 13</b> (by Chiyu and Link) <i>26-04-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 14</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>01-08-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 15</b> (by Chiyu) <i>30-07-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 16</b> (by Chiyu) <i>30-07-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 17</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>02-08-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 18</b> (by Chiyu) <i>02-08-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 19</b> (by Chiyu) <i>16-09-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 20</b> (by Chiyu) <i>31-10-2002</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 21</b> (by Chiyu) <i>23-01-2003</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 22</b> (by Chiyu) <i>27-02-2003</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 23</b> (by Chiyu) <i>30-08-2003</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 24</b> (by Chiyu and Spybunny) <i>06-11-2005</i>
<b>Last Man Standing 25</b> (by Chiyu) <i>05-11-2005</i>

Raven aka StL
Nov 23, 2005, 05:28 AM
Great levelpack. I didn't know you still had ideas left. :D

GREAT JOB. and 9.5 8D

Chiyu
Nov 25, 2005, 09:21 AM
Seven old levels (most from 2001) packed together; six Conquest levels and one Warfare levels. I planned to make a new 8th level but I lost motivation so I'll leave it like this. With Vegito's aid, I implemented the relatively new teambattle systems in the Conquest levels, so playing with 2 teams will be more "automatically", although I left the original versions in as well (for playing with 3 or 4 teams; which isn't recommended).
These two concepts deserve some explanation. I'll quote:

Conquest:
"First you have to divide the players in teams. The first six levels all have two versions. One for two teams (recommended; should be hosted in CTF), one for three or four teams (should be hosted in battle). The problem with battle is that members of a team can also shoot eachother, and this creates serious problems in Conquest. Choosing which team you want to play in is done by choosing and going in a hole. Then, each time has to decide who they want as king/leader. If there are only two teams, the leader of each team will get a flag.

When all the decisions are made, it's time to start the game. Traditionally in my levels, although this is not neccesary for the concept to work, each team starts at their own castle/base, where they can pick up ammo etc.
The objective is to kill the enemy team's leader. If hosted in CTF, everytime you kill him/her, your team gets a point (thx to Vegito for fixing this part). However, if played in battle (with more teams), there is no clear way to keep track of the scores, so you will just have to memorize it or play sudden death mode.

However, there is a catch. When players die, they will end up in a jail, where they will have to be freed with ice by their teammates. It's vital that you get your teammates out as fast as possible, because they need to defend the king and at the same time hunt down the other leader(s)! Naturally, the leader won't end up in the prison after being killed. Of course, there are also Conquest levels without the jail system."

Warfare:
"First, every player chooses his or her "job", you can choose between;
- King/general (orange)
He can only stay in the king's room and shoot down ammo for the knights and ninjas
If he's/she's killed, the other team wins
- Knight/Warrior (green)
Can leave the castle for the battlefield
This is the only job wich can invade the enemy's castle and kill the king
- Ninja/Scout (gray)
Can use the underground network and gun9 to kill enemies above it
- Guard (yellow)
Should guard the king with his/her life, can help with shooting down ammo
Can walk through the castle but can't leave it
- Dragoon (indigo)
Can fly through the battlefield
Can't enter castles or caves
To play the game, you need at least a king and a knight for the blue team and a king and a knight for the red team. The goal is to reach the other castle, and kill the king in there. Each castle can have some obstacles in the way, or puzzels with triggers to make it harder for the enemies to reach the castle and kill the general."

<b><a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/ConquestLevels.zip">Download the levels</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/ConquestTilesets.zip">Download the tilesets</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/ConquestMusicFiles.zip">Download the music files</a></b>

Here's the full list of levels:

<b>Conquer: Take Over!!!</b> (by Chiyu) <i>25-11-2001</i>
<b>Risen: Strike Back!!!</b> (by Chiyu) <i>28-11-2001</i>
<b>Raid: Get 'em!!!</b> (by Chiyu) <i>25-11-2001</i>
<b>Hoensbroek: School Sux!!!</b> (by Chiyu and EvvilSpoon) <i>X-01-2002</i>
<b>Cajun: Western Pillaging</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>05-08-2002</i>
<b>Extramundane: Space Invaders</b> (by Chiyu) <i>01-02-2003</i>
<b>WARFARE</b> (by Chiyu and COOLM@N) <i>X-X-2001</i>

cooba
Nov 25, 2005, 09:25 AM
Conquest:
"First you have to divide the players in teams. The first six levels all have two versions. One for two teams (recommended; should be hosted in CTF), one for three or four teams (should be hosted in battle). The problem with battle is that members of a team can also shoot eachother, and this creates serious problems in Conquest. Choosing which team you want to play in is done by choosing and going in a hole. Then, each time has to decide who they want as king/leader. If there are only two teams, the leader of each team will get a flag.

When all the decisions are made, it's time to start the game. Traditionally in my levels, although this is not neccesary for the concept to work, each team starts at their own castle/base, where they can pick up ammo etc.
The objective is to kill the enemy team's leader. If hosted in CTF, everytime you kill him/her, your team gets a point (thx to Vegito for fixing this part). However, if played in battle (with more teams), there is no clear way to keep track of the scores, so you will just have to memorize it or play sudden death mode...how is this different than Assassination?

Grytolle
Nov 25, 2005, 09:43 AM
You really don't wanna go there Cooba... 8-)

Violet CLM
Nov 25, 2005, 01:56 PM
..how is this different than Assassination?
It's made by CC.

Will download stuff shortly.

Chiyu
Nov 25, 2005, 02:40 PM
I don't know the exact differences between Conquest and Assault, you'll have to ask EvilMike about that. All I know is that Conquest has been around for a longer time.

Chiyu
Nov 26, 2005, 07:52 AM
The <b>SFC</b> levels from 2002 (2001 and 2002 have to be my most creative years ever) packed together, including <b>Team SFC</b>. Comparable to a multi-player version of the Quest levels like LoC, in which you have to compete against eachother. SFC stands for "Search For Coins", however, this doesn't mean you have to look for coins in all of the levels. It's just a name.

SFC:
"There has to be a mod room, and all the playing players have to wait in the hole till the moderator starts the game. It can either be hosted in battle or treasure, that doesn't matter much (when it's battle you can be killed and instantly lose, that can make it more fun, but with treasure you can make it easier to see who won). The goal is to go to all bases and touch the trigger zones, faster than the others and then go to the 'goal' place. You can only enter the goal place when you have all the triggers on, and the person who can enter the goal place first wins!"

Team SFC:
""A Cold Place To Be" is different from the other levels. It's built on the principles of Team SFC. All players must work in teams (there's room for up to 4 teams, but hosting in CTF with 2 teams is recommended so you have lower health). Naturally you can have as many people in one team as you want. Each time has one or more attackers, who go out and hunt for the keys, while the defender(s) stay at the base and make sure nobody from the other team gets the key. This is especially fun if hosted in instagib, so it'll be very hard to get the trigger if there are defenders present. "

<b><a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/SFCLevels.zip">Download the levels</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/SFCTilesets.zip">Download the tilesets</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/SFCMusicFiles.zip">Download the music files</a></b>

The four levels:

<b>Temple of the Scarabs</b> (by Chiyu) <i>01-08-2002</i>
<b>A Cold Place To Be</b> (by Chiyu) <i>02-08-2002</i>
<b>Reach for the Stars</b> (by Chiyu) <i>06-11-2002</i>
<b>SFC: Robbery</b> (by Chiyu and Link) <i>10-05-2002</i>

Chiyu
Nov 27, 2005, 03:55 AM
The <b>MFC</b> levels from 2002, including <b>CFC</b>. Yet again, the abbreviation (MFC) is a little off, it's just a name.

MFC:
"MFC is played like battle. Each player who joins the server will have to choose a class or job, which he will play as for the rest of the round (or till he rejoins). Each class has different characteristics. Some have ammo that others don't while some have unique abilities like having more places to go, having access to an airboard or carrot, etc. What different classes there are and how they are different, depends on each level. The host himself could play, but not until all his "guests" have arrived in the server, since he will mess up triggers otherwise (causing everyone who joins to have the same class as him/her). When making an MFC level, it's very important that you make all the jobs balanced. Don't make over-powered ones!"

CFC:
"In this pack you will also find a CMC (better known as Customizable Fighting Classes) level. In CMC, you won't have to choose between a set number of jobs, but you will be able to "make" your own one. You start with an amount of coins (in my level; 15), and with these coins you will be able to buy your characteristics; for example, ammo, airboard, carrot or the ability to swim or teleport. The rest of the game works exactly like battle or MFC, just kill the others with your powers ;)!"

<b><a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/MFCLevels.zip">Download the levels</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/MFCTilesets.zip">Download the tilesets</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/MFCMusicFiles.zip">Download the music files</a></b>

The contents of the pack:

<b>Medieval Fighting Classes</b> (by Chiyu) <i>23-02-2002</i>
<b>Mexico MFC</b> (by Chiyu) <i>29-07-2002</i>
<b>Castle Courtyard MFC</b> (by Chiyu and Link) <i>23-03-2002</i>
<b>Invader's Homelands MFC</b> (by Chiyu, Link and Young Link) <i>04-04-2002</i>
<b>Customizable Fighting Classes</b> (by Chiyu and Link) <i>09-11-2002</i>

Chiyu
Dec 1, 2005, 07:29 AM
I needn't explain what <b>CTF</b> is. This pack is a compilation of several packs, really. First it has four old (and pretty bad; I strongly suggest you NOT to test MLEB) levels from 2001 and 2002. Then it has the christmas pack which CC' assembled for the christmas server at 2004; consisting of five levels. Lastly, there's the small NLM pack from 2005.

<b><a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/CTFLevels.zip">Download the levels</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/CTFTilesets.zip">Download the tilesets</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/CTFMusicFiles.zip">Download the music files</a></b>

All CTF levels:

<b>Mountain Lake Electro Base</b> (by Chiyu, hate to admit it) <i>X-X-2001</i>
<b>Cracco Marsh</b> (by Dark) <i>28-12-2001</i>
<b>Cracco Wild Nature</b> (by Chiyu) <i>12-02-2002</i>
<b>Cracco RammAss</b> (by EvvilSpoon and Rammstein) <i>12-02-2002</i>

<b>The unforgotten Christmas</b> (by Anakin) <i>X-12-2002</i>
<b>CTF-Snowworlds</b> (by Anakin) <i>12-11-2004</i>
<b>Christmas Blast</b> (by Chiyu) <i>03-12-2004</i>
<b>Snookie Mountains</b> (by Chiyu) <i>21-12-2004</i>
<b>Don't shoot in christmas night.</b> (by Vegito) <i>25-12-2004</i>

<b>Shockwave Strategy</b> (by Chiyu) <i>20-04-2005</i>
<b>Cave Connection</b> (by Chiyu) <i>27-04-2005</i>
<b>God's Garden </b> (by Chiyu and Anakin) <i>21-04-2005</i>

cooba
Dec 1, 2005, 09:12 AM
<b>Shockwave Strategy</b> (by Chiyu) <i>20-04-2005</i>
<b>Cave Connection</b> (by Chiyu) <i>27-04-2005</i>
<b>God's Garden </b> (by Chiyu and Anakin) <i>21-04-2005</i>This explains quite a lot.

Chiyu
Dec 1, 2005, 10:03 AM
What does it explain?

cooba
Dec 1, 2005, 10:08 AM
Well, it explains why out of sudden C<!---->C began playing matches in it and why were they so rocking in them, why did Grytolle give it a 9.2... whatever, this is irrelevant.

Chiyu
Dec 1, 2005, 10:25 AM
This is indeed irrelevant.
However, I can honestly say we barely played in those levels in comparison to how much we played in the classic levels (DW, Semi, etc.) and the JJ2WC2 levels this year. And thx for the compliment that we were rocking in them, I appreciate that :).

Grytolle
Dec 2, 2005, 05:02 AM
I'd say it's more like some people won't play the levels/give them high ratings because of who created them, Cooba.

Chiyu
Dec 2, 2005, 06:18 AM
These are the final versions of the 30 "official" Cracco <b>Tilesets</b>. Technically this doesn't count as a level pack but I want to have released ALL my stuff before I completely retire, so that includes the tilesets. Almost all these tilesets have a codename (a C, followed by a letter, in later tilesets by a number). Most of the older tilesets still have their codename as their filename. Btw, some of these tilesets were never released before and most have been updated through the years, so don't think it's only old stuff :).

<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/FinalTilesets.zip">Download the tilesets</a>

All CTF levels:

<b>Craccoset</b> (by COOLM@N) <i>01-01-2000</i> (palette by COOLM@N)
<b>Elemental</b> (by Chiyu) <i>27-12-2002</i> (palette by Violet)
<b>Mountain</b> (by Chiyu) <i>12-05-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Space</b> (by Chiyu) <i>11-05-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Poke Rainbow</b> (by Chiyu) <i>08-09-2002</i> (palette by Chiyu)
<b>The Elemental Clan</b> (by Chiyu) <i>24-09-2002</i> (palette by Chiyu)
<b>X-Caves</b> (by Chiyu and COOLM@N) <i>11-05-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Yeasts</b> (by Chiyu) <i>10-06-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Zest</b> (by Chiyu) <i>12-06-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Future</b> (by Chiyu) <i>23-06-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Winter</b> (by Chiyu) <i>11-06-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Gathering</b> (by Chiyu) <i>26-12-2002</i> (palette by Violet)
<b>Volitant</b> (by Chiyu) <i>11-03-2003</i> (palette by ET)
<b>CC-TEC-UR</b> (by Chiyu, URjazz and Zieg) <i>27-11-2001</i> (palette by Chiyu)
<b>ET CCa</b> (by ET) <i>23-02-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Q-Base</b> (by ET) <i>01-02-2002</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Place</b> (by URjazz) <i>16-01-2002</i> (palette by URjazz)
<b>Haggard</b> (by Chiyu and ET) <i>23-06-2004</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Island</b> (by Chiyu, EvvilSpoon and ET) <i>19-06-2004</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Køøl</b> (by Chiyu and ET) <i>11-01-2004</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Outerspace</b> (by Chiyu and EvvilSpoon) <i>18-04-2005</i> (palette by Chiyu)
<b>Party Casino</b> (by Chiyu) <i>25-01-2004</i> (palette by Chiyu)
<b>Desert of the Lazy Donkeys</b> (by Chiyu and EvvilSpoon) <i>22-06-2004</i> (palette by Chiyu)
<b>Sanctuary of the Vampire</b> (by Chiyu and EvvilSpoon) <i>29-12-2003</i> (palette by ET)
<b>Mini X-Mas</b> (by Chiyu) <i>07-12-2002</i> (palette by Nightmare)
<b>Santa's Snowy Zone</b> (by Chiyu, EvvilSpoon and Nightmare) <i>27-12-2003</i> (palette by Violet)
<b>Riverside Camping Site</b> (by Chiyu and Link) <i>08-01-2005</i> (palette by Chiyu)
<b>Holy Moo Land</b> (by Chiyu) <i>22-06-2004</i> (palette by Violet)
<b>Arizonian Highway</b> (by Chiyu) <i>05-12-2004</i> (palette by Newspaz)
<b>Frozen Castle</b> (by Chiyu) <i>01-09-2005</i> (palette by Chiyu)

Chiyu
Dec 6, 2005, 12:35 PM
Working on the LMS and <b>Gladiator</b> took place at the same time (everytime I made a new tileset I made both an LMS and a Gladiator level with it) but since I prefered LMS, I stopped making Gladiator levels near the end of 2002. That's why this pack only has 20 levels while the LMS pack has 25 (I couldn't find the motivation to make five new ones).

There can be up to 8 players, and 1 host. The host must enter his mod-chamber and stomp the first trigger so nobody else will be able to enter. Then all the fighters must enter holes, which the host or mod can close. If there are less than 8 players, people can get "byes". Once the holes are filled, the tournament can begin. Player 1 will play against player 2, 3 against 4, 5 against 6 and 7 against 8. The winners of the respective matches will have to face eachother, by linking two arenas together to one big one. Then finally, the two winners of that match will have to face off in the special "final arena". The winner of this match will be the winner of the tournament. However, there's a warp leading to the final arena in the mod room, so if he wants there can be a bonus "mod vs. champion" round, for fun (for which the champion will NOT get a carrot). After each normal match, each victor will get a carrot.

Included in the pack is the Cracco Multiplayer Tournaments. The Gladiator concept was heavily inspired by this level, a co-production of Newspaz and me. There are a number of differences between the two concepts though.

<b><a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/GladiatorLevels.zip">Download the levels</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/GladiatorTilesets.zip">Download the tilesets</a>
<a href="http://www.craccoclan.com/TCC/downloads/GladiatorMusicFiles.zip">Download the music files</a></b>

<b>Golden Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>05-03-2002</i>
<b>Silver Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>10-03-2002</i>
<b>Bronze Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>15-03-2002</i>
<b>Ruby Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>18-03-2002</i>
<b>Steel Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>18-03-2002</i>
<b>Wooden Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>31-03-2002</i>
<b>Coral Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>31-03-2002</i>
<b>Emerald Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>01-04-2002</i>
<b>Copper Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>07-04-2002</i>
<b>Stone Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>08-04-2002</i>
<b>Diamond Gladiator</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>08-04-2002</i>
<b>Iron Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>10-04-2002</i>
<b>Meteorite Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>22-04-2002</i>
<b>Platina Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>14-05-2002</i>
<b>Coal Gladiator</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>17-05-2002</i>
<b>Nickel Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>30-07-2002</i>
<b>Cobalt Gladiator</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>30-07-2002</i>
<b>Mercury Gladiator</b> (by EvvilSpoon) <i>04-08-2002</i>
<b>Neon Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>21-09-2002</i>
<b>Shady Gladiator</b> (by Chiyu) <i>24-11-2002</i>
<b>Cracco Multiplayer Tournaments</b> (by Chiyu and Newspaz) <i>14-07-2001</i>

Raven aka StL
Dec 7, 2005, 01:54 AM
Honestly Tom... Is this all you've got!? (j/k) :D

EXTREMELY GOOD WORK!!! (but with me saying it, it really doesn't mean much a bite of...) *sigh*
Anyways... these levels OWN! *goes testing a bit more*

Sucer
Dec 7, 2005, 06:57 AM
CrimiClowns christmas levels are just awesome!!!

Raven aka StL
Dec 8, 2005, 12:08 PM
CrimiClowns christmas levels are just awesome!!!

btw... has this got ANYTHING to do with his levels!? 8D

CrimiClown
Dec 8, 2005, 12:11 PM
I was wondering the same thing, but I couldn't post because of a 404 error... Strange enough, only on THAT post... =\

Raven aka StL
Dec 9, 2005, 09:29 AM
XD Whitey and Gry. What in satan's name are you doing!? XD