PDA

View Full Version : I AM FED UP!

mtpratt
Nov 27, 2005, 05:34 PM
Here is something that maybe no one has seen before. I have no layer VIEW!!! Is there a shorcut to bring this view back? All I have is Parallax Tileset and Animating.

Ae
Nov 27, 2005, 05:37 PM
Did you drag the parallax view all the way up over the layer view?

mtpratt
Nov 27, 2005, 05:39 PM
Did you drag the parallax view all the way up over the layer view?

That is what it looks like how do I go about getting it back down? There is no title bars at all.

Ae
Nov 27, 2005, 05:54 PM
Try dragging the bar that says "Parallax View" down, its the one that is blue and turns pink and the font bolds when you have the arrow over it or over any other part of the parallax window.

mtpratt
Nov 27, 2005, 06:02 PM
Try dragging the bar that says "Parallax View" down, its the one that is blue and turns pink and the font bolds when you have the arrow over it or over any other part of the parallax window.
There is no title bar for the Parallax view or the layer view but I know its the parallax view that is showing.

Black Ninja
Nov 27, 2005, 06:06 PM
you could always get someone else to send you their JCS.exe. It's a cheap solution, but probably effective.

mtpratt
Nov 27, 2005, 06:10 PM
you could always get someone else to send you their JCS.exe. It's a cheap solution, but probably effective.

Works fine on my sons machine and they are both XP. :r :-)

mtpratt
Nov 27, 2005, 06:34 PM
Turns out I have to delete the registry entry under HCLU/Software/Epic Megagames. It will recreate it and will reset everything to default!!!

8D

Ae
Nov 27, 2005, 06:52 PM
Yaay!