PDA

View Full Version : I just can't stand it anymore

R3ptile
Feb 9, 2006, 08:51 AM
If you've noticed or not, some certain posters keep replying to every post of mine, just to try to "pwn" me and coax me into fighting with them. Since I'm just sick of this and also afraid to get warnings, could you admins just do something so they finally stop?

Puffie40
Feb 9, 2006, 10:40 AM
Lollol Ipwn Joo!:d

R3ptile
Feb 9, 2006, 11:06 AM
lol at least i'm not weird (replying to his sig :p)

Fawriel
Feb 9, 2006, 12:06 PM
Wow. This is... sad.

Ðx
Feb 9, 2006, 12:06 PM
How about stopping it by yourself

MoonBlazE
Feb 9, 2006, 12:18 PM
Tho the administrators have the power to control membership here, they do not have the power to control member's feelings, in this case towards you.

I know I'm not the one to brag but - You should really think your attitude through before asking about something like this. A general advise is to treat other like you would have them to treat you. Now please, don't pretend to be innocent as I've spotted several posts of yours as well as your attitude in #jj2... In most people's eyes, you seem like an ignorant child (no offensive name calling intented, that is the actual wording).

You don't hold back with mean complaints, you seem to take things in a very negative way. I don't really know whenever to be honest to you or play along because I can't tell whenever you'll like it or not, you do certainly like being sarcastic to other people but do not like recieving it. Take me as example, I'm very often sarcastic and fool people a little around, but generally I don't mean to be evil and can take it too.

You will find in life that some things are archived only by a solo effort - Such are your reputation. Only you create your reputation.

R3ptile
Feb 10, 2006, 02:46 AM
I don't mind if some people are sarcastic to me sometimes, but not when certain people keep searching for EVERY POST OF MINE just to look what's wrong with it, reply and coax me into fighting with them. And when I try and prove them that THEY are wrong, they never give up and leave me.

Grytolle
Feb 10, 2006, 03:52 AM
<strike>'prove them' isn't correct.</strike>
Yeah, stop being mean to R3p.

UNKNOWNFILE
Feb 10, 2006, 06:32 AM
Yeah, stop being mean to R3p.

Well, I think that we are all sick and tired of him calling us geeks at random, so why should we stop?

R3ptile
Feb 10, 2006, 07:26 AM
But you *ARE* a geek, even your signature says so. :(

Fawriel
Feb 10, 2006, 07:27 AM
He has a point this time. ;o

UNKNOWNFILE
Feb 10, 2006, 08:08 AM
But you *ARE* a geek, even your signature says so. :(

You suck at the internet.

LittleFreak
Feb 10, 2006, 10:06 AM
Hm... this sounds familiar to me. However, I'm not really treating poor R3p like that, but I like to do that with certain other people. :roll:

n00b
Feb 10, 2006, 11:12 AM
I don't mind if some people are sarcastic to me sometimes, but not when certain people keep searching for EVERY POST OF MINE
I'd like to point out the nifty use of the 'New Posts' button. With it, anyone can find new posts. I'm not stalking you, I'm just seeing any new stuff. Maybe I would stop pointing stuff out in your posts if you:
A)Stop making up stuff(like we're purposely stalking your posts)
B)Stop acting like your so supreme, and that you're the arbiter of where people go on this fourm.
C)Stop being a hypocrite on the subject of whining.
D) Stop being such a (-).

UNKNOWNFILE
Feb 10, 2006, 11:24 AM
D) Stop being such a (-).

Seconded!

Link
Feb 10, 2006, 12:26 PM
Discussion threads about problems with other people don't usually turn out well, as demonstrated by the replies to this so far. Generally these kinds of things should be discussed privately with administrators. Thus I'm going to close this.

The lack of a response doesn't mean we're ignoring you. FQuist and I have seen this thread and will discuss what to do.