PDA

View Full Version : in the hands of the devil

SlaYer
Aug 10, 2001, 01:52 PM
Last time I’ve been on earth was in 2220.

I never seen a bigger mess and i promised myself I would never return.

That was 184 years ago and now I know I have to go back, a voice in me is calling for me.

I am the only one of the immortals that has survived .

But they will return, and all will go bad again.

A young blonde female with a nice tan and warm, friendly eyes entered the passangers part of the spaceplane that i was sitting in.

Stewardess: “We are now approaching earth , please do not forget to inject yourself against the earth virus. You can find a needle in the bag next to your seat, it contains a vaccine. For further instructions read the digital manual, you can also find it in the bag, have a nice stay and thank you for using Coronal Spacelines. "

She walked in my direction and whispered: “Sir arent you going to take your injection? The Earth virus is a most deadly one.”

i didnt respond.

I was wearing my usual clothes, a replica of an old hawaiian shirt, the kind of hawai shirts that got made in the 21st century. Silverblue jeans made from original 'Chotak' plants that only grow on the lizar planet.

I was also wearing boots made out of lizar camelon skin.

They blended in with the enviroment and had a metallic color at the moment.

“Sir, you will really have to take, Goverments orders."

“America has a goverment again? since when?”.

the man asked.

“since 50 years now sir.. the year 2354, and since 20 years, after the last great war, earth is infected with a virus, it is beeing called the earth virus and drys a person up, you will have to take the vaccin, please sir this is my first day at work."

I decided to take the vaccin.

"Thank you sire." She said with a relieving smile.

"No problem, im sorry for the hold up". I said.

I didnt look out of my window while we where landing, i wanted to surprise myself.. little did i know..

------

“Hello again earth, missed me?"

I felt the icey cold winds crawling over my skin.

"Can i have your name please sir."

A guys asked.. he coughed and spitted out some thick orange slime.

" Gabriel Ortega."

Ofcourse this wasnt my real name, my real name is Soregon Jerrad. I have to change my name, i have been doing that for a long time now.

I took a bus, it was left, the stench of leather filled it and it smelled like it hadnt been in use for quiet a long time now.

I flew down road 243, Destination Last Angeles, as it is called now.

I arrived.. oh my god, this whole place was down to the ground, i got out of the bus and ran around.

"Noooo, god tell me this isnt true".

Dead bodies everywhere. "The graveyard, its supposed to be.."

Iquit in the middle of my sentence and looked in the direction of the church, no more graveyard.. Its gone.. all gone.

I got back on the bus,rested my head on the controls and had a hard time trying to hide my true feelings, i wanted to cry, i was torn apart from the inside, the outside, a sad face, a wreck.

I flew back to the airport.. but when i arrived there, there was nothing but panic. I walked to one of the stewards and asked him what was wrong.

"Its judgement day, god is punishing us for ruining this earth".

Judgement day.. i have heard about this before.. but it had to do with something else.

in the middle of the 22nd century people had found Barilicum, a form of new fuel that had the ability to reproduce..

They didnt know if this was only for a short period of time.. but they found out soon enough, the Barilicum stopped reproducing in the beginning of the 24 century and the earthcore got bared, this made lava flow out of earth..to everywhere the people had been drilling.. the heat was incredible.

To protect themselves from this heat, scientist had made a special shield around the earthcore.. of another new metal they had not yet fully tested, in the beginning they didnt even know it was some sort of metal.

"People are so stupid."

The metal started to grow, and now it was ripping the earth open, to divide it into several little inhabitable meteors.

I knew i had to get out of here, or i would be wandering around on a unhabitable meteoried for the rest of my eternal life.

People where fighting for a place in the overcrowded planes.

Total chaos filled the small airport.. i have to get out..

Ducky
Aug 10, 2001, 03:32 PM
Oh, spookay, Cuz...to be continued?

`Ducky

Kaz
Aug 10, 2001, 11:12 PM
Ack! I hate it when that happens!