PDA

View Full Version : Ctf?!?!? Heeeeeelp!

Robowurmz
Apr 13, 2006, 01:39 AM
When I play CTF on splitscreen, with 2 players, when both players get the enemies' flag, they are unable to return it to their bases, because when one kills the other, the killed one still has the flag when he regenerates.
Please help, I'm really annoyed.

cooba
Apr 13, 2006, 01:41 AM
That's just a bug in the JJ2 splitscreen. To experience CTF, you have to play online or host locally (TCP/IPX).

FQuist
Apr 13, 2006, 01:42 AM
What Cooba said. Unfortunately, CTF doesn't work on splitscreen and won't work on splitscreen until someone invents some patch to fix it.

Robowurmz
Apr 13, 2006, 01:57 AM
Some One Make A Patch Then!

FQuist
Apr 13, 2006, 02:06 AM
Just start CTF on splitscreen by creating a server in TCP/IP mode (it's in the partymode menu) and you can play CTF.

BattleSpaz
Apr 13, 2006, 02:07 AM
...You really think a new patch just pings there in few seconds?
Now, Ill make it clear to you, too.
1) We DO NOT have the source code, I repeat we DO NOT have the source code, what means we can't edit any (Big) things in the game
2) Noone plays splitscreen since its easy as heck to host local/internet game where everything works.
3) And the patch comes when it comes, so you may have to wait... If your problem is even fixed there. Thankyou.
(And Im sorry if this was a bit lame, but Im getting sick to people who wont use the search to find any older posts about this)
[And Fquist, that was REALLY fast.]

Robowurmz
Apr 13, 2006, 04:23 AM
...You really think a new patch just pings there in few seconds?
Now, Ill make it clear to you, too.
1) We DO NOT have the source code, I repeat we DO NOT have the source code, what means we can't edit any (Big) things in the game
2) Noone plays splitscreen since its easy as heck to host local/internet game where everything works.
3) And the patch comes when it comes, so you may have to wait... If your problem is even fixed there. Thankyou.
(And Im sorry if this was a bit lame, but Im getting sick to people who wont use the search to find any older posts about this)
[And Fquist, that was REALLY fast.]

Erm, maybe I NEED splitscreen, as I can't play on my internet computer, cos I'm not allowed.
And thanks for making me feel STUPID.:(
Oh yeah, what about the Foo guy? He's making BIG changes so there.
:+

FQuist
Apr 13, 2006, 06:40 AM
You don't need internet to play in TCP/IP mode.