PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the LFG 500!

Odin
Apr 30, 2006, 06:14 PM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7858/lfg5005tt.th.jpg (http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lfg5005tt.jpg)

Made this a while ago, but didn't upload it until now.

Sorry for the huge picture size, but if I reduced it any lower I feared the quality would vanish.

KRSplat
Apr 30, 2006, 06:26 PM
What color is it?

Odin
May 1, 2006, 10:33 AM
Only ONE comment? I worked semi-hard on this one... :(

And it's red, if you must know.

n00b
May 1, 2006, 10:36 AM
And it's red, if you must know.
Thats what I imagined it to be prior to reading your post.

Looks nice.

Fawriel
May 1, 2006, 10:48 AM
Oo.. it looks like a hybrid of Jazz' and Spaz' weapons.

CrimiClown
May 1, 2006, 11:08 AM
It... What Faw said... It looks great, and the 'Order NOW!' really finishes it... :P

cooba
May 1, 2006, 01:48 PM
What strikes me about this gun is that it doesn't resemble JJ2's (and for that matter, JJ1's and JJ3's) style of guns. This weapon, rather than possessing smooth edges, has a rectangularish design. Also, while it's dubbed as LFG 500 (LFG possibly standing for Large (-)ing Gun as a pun to Quake's BFG), why is it so small? It resembles Spaz's weapon more, and nowhere was it called a LFG. Also, "turtle ivory"? Doesn't make much sense, considering it's the turtles who are an aggresive race, not rabbits.

Odin
May 1, 2006, 04:34 PM
What strikes me about this gun is that it doesn't resemble JJ2's (and for that matter, JJ1's and JJ3's) style of guns. This weapon, rather than possessing smooth edges, has a rectangularish design.[quote[

Yeah, I worked more geometrically back then. I'm more curvy now.

[quote]Also, while it's dubbed as LFG 500 (LFG possibly standing for Large (-)ing Gun as a pun to Quake's BFG), why is it so small? It resembles Spaz's weapon more, and nowhere was it called a LFG.

The LFG 2000 (Jazz's gun) is no larger than a small rifle, given the gun's size relative to Jazz's proportions in the JJ1 art, and even smaller in JJ2 art. The LFG 500 is a smaller design, meant to be more of a pistol. And I always thought LFG stood for "Little (-)ing Gun".

Also, BFG the initials was first used in Doom.

Also, "turtle ivory"? Doesn't make much sense, considering it's the turtles who are an aggresive race, not rabbits.

Considering the Invasion of Deserto storyline where Jazz is portrayed as mass murderer of the Turtle race (almost analogous to Ender Wiggin), the Rabbits can be a very aggressive race if need be. Also, turtle ivory on a gun that's standard issue for the Carrotus Royal Guard is great.

ThunderPX
May 2, 2006, 01:55 AM
"Little (-)ing Gun".

JJ1 was always advertised as featuring a "little bunny with a big gun." (And the F would be "freakin'", at least.)

Risp_old
May 2, 2006, 03:30 AM
All we need now are very big rabbits to carry these little guns.

Xobim
May 2, 2006, 07:43 AM
Odin created weapon 0!

Michael
May 3, 2006, 11:08 AM
Big gun means powerful gun, it's probably just an expression. Anyway

Hare
May 9, 2006, 06:35 AM
I always thought it meant "Long (-)ing Gun". The thing is like as long as a RPG launcher in JJ1 (relative to Jazz's size).

Doubble Dutch
May 10, 2006, 05:07 AM
turtle ivory

Turtles make ivory? I thought that was elephant tusk. ANd isn't it tortise shell thats used a lot nowadays?