PDA

View Full Version : Downloads

Speeza
May 27, 2006, 03:25 AM
Ok this tread is for submitting jj2 things,for example,levels tilsets music,you know,like the downloads section on jazz2oline.
I made this tread because of the restirctions on downloads in jazz2online.
If you have used all 5 of your submitings,and you really whant to put another one down then put them here,or for some reason you just want to put it here.

Name:

Author:

Type:

Credits:

JJ2 version:

Tileset(s) used:

Hint:you may want to paste this ^
Note:please use this thread only for submitting downloads.

Stijn
May 27, 2006, 03:29 AM
We have the downloads section for this. And barely anyone uploads more than 5 things a week without the restriction, so this will probably be closed/deleted if it doesn't die peacefully.

FQuist
May 27, 2006, 03:44 AM
5 things/month*

niek
May 27, 2006, 05:18 AM
I agree with Stijn. The J2O admins have spend a crazy time to program the downloads section that has a bunch of downloads every month. This thread is useless. If you really want another downloads section then bring up another Jazz2 site. Yeah, that would be cool!

minmay
May 27, 2006, 06:46 AM
I agree with Stijn. The J2O admins have spend a crazy time to program the downloads section that has a bunch of downloads every month. This thread is useless. If you really want another downloads section then bring up another Jazz2 site. Yeah, that would be cool!

I agree with this except for the "that would be cool" part.

niek
May 28, 2006, 02:21 AM
More Jazz2 related sites is always better. So it's cool in my opinion.

CrimiClown
May 29, 2006, 06:59 AM
First time that jamster makes a thread title with a capital first letter and you all have to ruin it... ;(

Biped disgrace... :(

DarkSonic
May 29, 2006, 08:56 AM
I just uploaded the second level.. there's no way I'll reach the limit of 5 before it's June.