PDA

View Full Version : New lori or old

Speeza
Apr 7, 2007, 01:01 PM
YO YO YO WAT UP HOMIES XD

do you think it would be better to keep lori a bit of a crazy person like spaz , or how she is now , cos i think the old one would of been better , think about it to crazy rabbits on screen

Fawriel
Apr 7, 2007, 01:06 PM
Both.

Doubble Dutch
Apr 8, 2007, 03:31 AM
Gotta love old Lori, she never had a chance to shine.

Mind, in theory both could exist simulatneously.

Xobim
Apr 8, 2007, 09:37 AM
Lori is not a quark or something...
But it could be possible with Devans time machine to bring the old one to the future.
Still, I like the "new" Lori the most.

Coolpeanutbutter
Apr 9, 2007, 01:32 AM
lol i played jazz so long ago that i can't rember what the dif between old and new lori are lol. and that's sad because lori was my fav rabbit. :( if i could just get a hold of a copy of jazz 2 and jazz 2 tsf i could rember what the dif is but if i rember at the wedding sence spaz went gaga over lori witch is strange but she was funny and i think that was old lori so if someone can tell me if that is old or new lori i would like that.:lori: :)

Xplosive
Apr 9, 2007, 09:22 AM
I think the old one would be better , a more of a twist.

Alex
Apr 9, 2007, 12:28 PM
old lori fits better in drawing style with spaz and jazz, new lori is more of a hot chick, and lots more well-known.. hmm.. difficult choice..

Doubble Dutch
Apr 10, 2007, 05:41 AM
Lori is not a quark or something...

No, but you concede it is possible that the rabbit seen at the wedding could be a different individual to Lori and thus exist paralell with her?

DoubleGJ
Apr 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
lol clones + plastic surgery = best plot twist ever

Fawriel
Apr 10, 2007, 09:48 AM
Hehe.. this reminds me of a comic I was going to make as an introduction scene to a levelpack... ( ANOTHER remake of SCE ;o )

The comic would start where the end of JJ2 left off: During the wedding.
Jazz is being all happy and lovey-dovey with Eva, Spaz is being all happy and lovey-dovey with his funky yellow rabbit girl.
All of a sudden, the bad guy appears, does evil stuff, and disappears again through the hole in the ground that he left.
"We have to follow him!", Jazz cries out, Spaz and his girlfriend quickly joining the scene.
Jazz blankly stares at them.
"Wait, didn't that girl just look completely different?"
Spaz looks at Lori, who suddenly looks remarkably attractive, and indicates with a subtle gesture that Jazz isn't quite right in his head.

Good times. ^^

Xobim
Apr 10, 2007, 11:26 AM
No, but you concede it is possible that the rabbit seen at the wedding could be a different individual to Lori and thus exist paralell with her?
Well, as long as it is possible to move mass through time there could be the possibility that the yellow rabbit can live next to Lori in the future. (allthough I think it is possible that such an action could create a different paralell universe)

Doubble Dutch
Apr 10, 2007, 03:32 PM
I am not talking an alternate dimensional Lori, nor an older or younger/surgical altered/etc version of Lori, but a different individual {Lets us say, Lauren perhaps] who is unrelated to Lori in any way and just happens to be a yellow rabbit who likes to wear purple.

Xobim
Apr 11, 2007, 04:14 AM
I'm not talking about the former Lori either. If the yellow rabbit at the wedding isn't considered to be Lori, then it is possible. If the rabbit is considered to be Lori, then I guess it is possible also...

FreeLance
Apr 11, 2007, 06:08 AM
Old Lori. New Lori is too furry, too 'I'm a sexy yellow bunny.'
It's creepy.
Old Lori was more playful and funny, and fit well with the scene.

n00b
Apr 12, 2007, 03:57 PM
I find somewhat disheartening that all the discussion going on in the Lori Central forums is about "How do you want Lori?" or "How do you think Lori should be?" or "Two Loris enter, One Lori leaves. Vote now!"

We do not discuss and vote on what Jazz should look like, or what his personality is in General Jazz Talk.

Finally- When did Lori stop being a character and start being a furry equivalent of Mr. Potato Head?

Doubble Dutch
Apr 13, 2007, 01:11 AM
About 1998 when we figured Noogy was distracted enough for us to get away with it.

Besides, Lori has featured the least and has the most unstable storyline of all three Jackrabbits; she's the most amenable for alteration, you can't alter Jazz, his antics and appearance have been set in stone since Jazz 1, same with Spaz, but Lori?ome doubt remains...

IJskonIJn
Jun 25, 2008, 01:42 PM
Lori should be like a fat rabbit, eating all the enemies. And when you shoot, she sticks out her tongue like the frog and all the enemies stick to it...

...no, maybe not

Radium
Jun 25, 2008, 04:59 PM
Best revival ever

Speeza
Jun 27, 2008, 03:00 AM
Lori should be like a fat rabbit, eating all the enemies. And when you shoot, she sticks out her tongue like the frog and all the enemies stick to it...

...no, maybe not

She turned you down didn't she.

IJskonIJn
Jun 28, 2008, 05:56 AM
Yeah, and i can't get over it :( :P

Slaz
Jul 2, 2008, 12:24 PM
I do believe, if the community EVER gets the source code and brings out a 1.25 patch, Lori should NOT be in cause she isn't even supposed to be lol. Her moves are a mix of both Jazz and Spaz's and thus ruining some original gameplay. And her drawing style doesn't fit either, including the ugly black pixels in her animation that remained from the resize of Noogy's original huge animations. Old 'Lori' is better, the new one is good for TSF however..

Speeza
Jul 10, 2008, 06:32 AM
I like the way her size changes when she's runnig :P.
Yet when standing she big.

DarkB
Aug 5, 2008, 10:23 PM
I like the old lori because the new lori is full of bugs and you cant play good with her in any tipe of game...
hmm maybe hes good at tests but not sure about that...

Nonomu198
Aug 5, 2008, 11:53 PM
...hmm maybe hes good at tests...

she.

And do you know how to use singnatures? (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/profile.php?do=editsignature)

DarkB
Aug 6, 2008, 02:08 AM
I know how to use signatures ...

Speeza
Aug 7, 2008, 09:14 AM
maybe he didn't want one at the time iconguy ;)

DarkB
Aug 7, 2008, 10:01 AM
When the reply was done i haved a signature but dont work very well and i replaced with another one ...
but its ok :D...

Speeza
Aug 11, 2008, 03:19 AM
Could anyone draw and old lori stlye rabbit on jj2.

NiS
Aug 15, 2008, 02:08 AM
I hate them both :lol: