PDA

View Full Version : Signature Questions

Tubz
Aug 30, 2001, 02:21 PM
1: I would like to say this. Another bug has been found by your's truly and a lot of other people porbably. When I go to my Preferences option, I went to Always attach my Signature. I selected Yes, and then I clicked ok to save the preferences. But when I just wrote that last topic in Miscellaneous stuff about JJ Tublear's of Time. I didn't select to add my Signature, because I remember clicking on: Always attach my Signature in the Prefrences. So I clicked ok to post the topic. And when I checked the topic my Signature didn't appear in my message.

To whom this may concern, can they fix the signature option in the Preferences menu, Thanks.

PS: Actually the Signature option does work but it stopped working. So when I went back to preferences and checked the Signature option was on!!!! But my Signature wasn't displaying in messages. So I reclicked on the Yes button for the Signature and saved the preferences. And now my signature is working. But probably it will go messed up again if you know what i'm talking about can you fix this?

---------------------------------------------

2: When you write a Topic/Post and you decide to not put your Signature on, now you posted the message. But later on you decide to edit your message because you want to add your Signature, but that option is not there.

I ask again please add the option of adding your Signature when you edit your message.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Aug 30, 2001, 04:38 PM
testing.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Aug 30, 2001, 04:43 PM
JJ Tublear wrote:

1: I would like to say this. Another bug has been found by your's truly and a lot of other people porbably. When I go to my Preferences option, I went to Always attach my Signature. I selected Yes, and then I clicked ok to save the preferences. But when I just wrote that last topic in Miscellaneous stuff about JJ Tublear's of Time. I didn't select to add my Signature, because I remember clicking on: Always attach my Signature in the Prefrences. So I clicked ok to post the topic. And when I checked the topic my Signature didn't appear in my message.

To whom this may concern, can they fix the signature option in the Preferences menu, Thanks.

PS: Actually the Signature option does work but it stopped working. So when I went back to preferences and checked the Signature option was on!!!! But my Signature wasn't displaying in messages. So I reclicked on the Yes button for the Signature and saved the preferences. And now my signature is working. But probably it will go messed up again if you know what i'm talking about can you fix this?

Well, its probably because the cookies being set are only session cookies... I don't know where to change that...

---------------------------------------------

2: When you write a Topic/Post and you decide to not put your Signature on, now you posted the message. But later on you decide to edit your message because you want to add your Signature, but that option is not there.

I ask again please add the option of adding your Signature when you edit your message.

Uhm... well because it is generally thought that if you wanted the signature on then you would have set it the first time. If you really still want it on you could use the [ addsid] tag without the space in the tag.

Tubz
Aug 31, 2001, 10:41 AM
What's the [ addsid] tag mean?

$tilettø
Aug 31, 2001, 11:17 AM
While editting Your msg typ that and it adds your signature