PDA

View Full Version : All the possible BBCode

Tubz
Aug 31, 2001, 10:40 AM
Some people post BBCode that isn't on the BBCode help page. Fquist if you know can you put that BBCode on the help page. Some examples are: Colored Text, Font Size...

Fquist_old
Aug 31, 2001, 12:07 PM
I think they use html for that?

EvilMike
Aug 31, 2001, 03:01 PM
Yes, it is HTML. I use html. For example, <span style="font-size:50pt">I CAN TALK REALLY BIG</span> with html.

EvilMike
Aug 31, 2001, 03:03 PM
Well, actually, I used some CSS in the above message too, but that's just because I'm used to it. You CAN use HTML to replicate the above message, I think. I hate the font tag.

Tubz
Sep 2, 2001, 03:50 PM
Ok isn't BBCode, and HTML the same thing? Ok then put HTML and BBCode both on the help page. And all things possible in the category please.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Sep 2, 2001, 04:27 PM
HTML referance would take up way to much space.

EvilMike
Sep 2, 2001, 05:11 PM
HTML and BBCode are different. BBCode is just a stupid knock-off of HTML for people that say "I WANBNA BEE ABILE 2 MAKE COLORD TEEXT!1".

Are you one of those? Thought not :P

Just go to an html refrence site and read a bit. Editing fonts is about as basic as things get.

GoldBones
Sep 2, 2001, 05:42 PM
(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)>Oh yeah! you know it!(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

kid stuff...

Fquist_old
Sep 3, 2001, 06:16 AM
If we'd put html in the faq it'd be a document so huge you could not load it. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

$tilettø
Sep 3, 2001, 06:51 AM
Just explain *the Basic Html* a Bit wouldn`t be so Huge

*Like How to Color your text How to Do the Size of it How too add a Image Stuff like that