PDA

View Full Version : Broken J2O link

Dermo
Aug 20, 2007, 10:46 AM
Under "Get the Game" when you click on jazz jackrabbit advanced it leads to some crappy domain probably for sale. I was just looking in to see how much the game would cost so I could get it for my cousin. Can an admin fix this please? I don't know of any other broken links but fix this one plz thx.

Dermo
Aug 21, 2007, 12:48 PM
And nobody can provide me with a link to where I actually can buy jazz jackrabbit advanced? Shame. I'm about ready to download a rom and buy a flashcart at this rate.

Speeza
Aug 22, 2007, 03:19 AM
Don't i recall you putting it on your psp (plastation portable everyone not paint shop pro :p ) and playing it saying to me Its pretty cool.

Violet CLM
Aug 22, 2007, 04:15 PM
http://www.google.com/products?q=Jazz+Jackrabbit&btnG=Search+Products

Dermo
Aug 23, 2007, 06:31 PM
How about fixing the link? I mean for convenience and whatnot.

Speeza
Aug 24, 2007, 03:58 PM
But if he did that there would be less excersise for our fingers :(

FQuist
Aug 24, 2007, 04:44 PM
The "Obtaining the Game" page is a publicly editable wiki page. It is for exactly the reason that people can keep the links up to date :p.

Dermo
Aug 24, 2007, 09:29 PM
oh lol! somebody else fix that i'm too lazy. And Ryder maybe I did but that's legal since I put an order in for the game withing 24 hours of downloading the rom. So now it's fully paid for. *cough*

Torkell
Aug 25, 2007, 10:13 AM
oh lol! somebody else fix that i'm too lazy. And Ryder maybe I did but that's legal since I put an order in for the game withing 24 hours of downloading the rom. So now it's fully paid for. *cough*
The 24 hour thing is a myth. Copyright law doesn't allow that.

Dermo
Aug 25, 2007, 08:28 PM
Hell what are you going to do, get me arrested?

cooba
Aug 26, 2007, 02:49 AM
Hell what are you going to do, get me arrested?Someone could report you to your ISP and I'm guessing that things could snowball from there.

No one cares enough to report your crap, though.

Dermo
Aug 26, 2007, 09:35 AM
Someone could report you to your ISP and I'm guessing that things could snowball from there.

No one cares enough to report your crap, though.

True. But I mean reporting me to my ISP will do what? First off they will need proof I downloaded the ROM before I got the game. Not to mention that I can low-level format this harddrive and reload windows. And a post on a bunny game forum is not the kind of proof they'd need.

cooba
Aug 26, 2007, 09:47 AM
True. But I mean reporting me to my ISP will do what? First off they will need proof I downloaded the ROM before I got the game. Not to mention that I can low-level format this harddrive and reload windows. And a post on a bunny game forum is not the kind of proof they'd need.No one cares enough<!--/-->

Erik
Sep 5, 2007, 06:50 AM
True. But I mean reporting me to my ISP will do what? First off they will need proof I downloaded the ROM before I got the game. Not to mention that I can low-level format this harddrive and reload windows. And a post on a bunny game forum is not the kind of proof they'd need.

they can always look at your packet send/recv logs 8)

if they see something along the lines of 'HTTP/1.0 GET http://someromsite.net/somerom.nes' or whatever, then they've got proof

but also,

No one cares enough

NovaStar
Sep 5, 2007, 06:27 PM
they can always look at your packet send/recv logs 8)

if they see something along the lines of 'HTTP/1.0 GET http://someromsite.net/somerom.nes' or whatever, then they've got proof

but also,

No one cares enough
As you have just stated with cooba's quote, no one cares enough.