PDA

View Full Version : Final Engagement- Legend of the Black Stone

Wild Angel
Sep 3, 2001, 02:43 PM
I'm taking people for the chapters after chapter 7, only, I already picked out the characters for chapters 1-6 through ICQing them or Private Messaging them. If you want to be in it, please post your profiles in the 'rabbit' style here.

I'll give you the first 1-6 chapters once I have perfected them some.

-=WildAngel=-

Kaz
Sep 3, 2001, 04:44 PM
Rabbit style?! Auggghhhh!!!

I'd have to make a rabbit style of me?

Wild Angel
Sep 3, 2001, 08:11 PM
Yeah, if you want to do something good in it http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Or you can stick being a bird ;P

Ducky
Sep 4, 2001, 07:12 AM
*beams* YaY!

`Ducky

Coppertop
Sep 4, 2001, 12:28 PM
Wot she said. Can I be in? Just give the word.

Kovu aka Alec
Sep 4, 2001, 12:29 PM
Wootness, mwahha, and I"m in it, mwahahahaha, and it's gonna be good, mwahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Wild Angel
Sep 5, 2001, 09:26 PM
The people I have picked to be in the first few chapters are as following:

My sister and best friend- Pink Daizy

The grand gaurd of the black stone- Kovu

My friend, from the runaway camp- Ducky

Kove's long-lost sister- Dreama

If you have suggestions, ICQ me. I need one more person, and I'll chose that person over ICQ. The more you beg me the less chance you get an honoring role in the story.

The first five will get the first 2 parts through email before I post them so I know what they think. If they all 'Okay' it, or REALLY like it, I'll post 1-6, so they don't get the first 6 parts, so if you're not in it already, don't feel like it is unfair. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

If you can't reach me on ICQ, email your profiles to wild_angel300@hotmail.com, and I'll pick someone.

-=Wildie=-

The reason I did it this way is because the first 6 parts have taken me months to write, and they are pretty good because I didn't feel presured at all, so I have taken my time on them. I will let the folowing people post parts of stories when I feel they should or when I am away, just keep in line with the story, please. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

The list follows as:

Pink Daizy (If she wants to)

Unknown Rabbit

FreeLance77 (If he wants to)

Kovu (If he wants to)

Coppertop

If you were on the list, it doesn't mean you're in the story, it just means I will probably contact you and put you IN the story and have you write parts.

-=Wildie=-

'¿Wilð Âñgél?

Wild Angel
Sep 10, 2001, 12:44 AM
Since no one got this first, I thought I might surprise some people. Start posting or e-mailing me your profiles (rabbit, please), if you wish to join.

<center>Final Engagement- The Legend of the Black Stone

Introduction</center>

Two dark furred rabbits crept through the rainy night of Carrotus. One’s shadowy figure crept along a bush as the other’s followed. The one in lead had a sword on its back, the other had something looking like a hunting knife on its hip. Lightning flashed; for a split second you saw a pair of blue and purple eyes and two female figures. The she rabbit in lead pulled the sword from the sheath and cut away some vines in front of them. They walked a little farther before running into a spider. Crawling under it they ventured into a open field.

“Angel…” The shorter rabbit’s voice whispered from behind her.

“Hmm? What is it?” The other rabbit whispered back softly.

“ I think I stepped on one of those turtle traps”, she said limping over next to Angel.

“I’ll carry you, common”, Angel said quickly. She picked her sister up and started walking to a small boarded up shack. She kicked the boarded up door down and carried her sister in and lied her down gently on the floor before repairing the door with magic. Angel pulled herself over to her sister and healed her sister.

“You’ll be alright, Daizy, the turtles won’t find us…I hope.”

“If they do, I’ll stay and fight ‘till the end!”

“No, I die, you run, you can be the first queen of Diamondus!”

”Oh no! Angel, never! I would NEVER leave you!”

”You have to, please, do it for father, do it for mother…do it for me. Father fought ‘till the end-“ They both went completely silent. They hadn’t talked about their dead parents since their death at the train station. “-I’m sorry, Daizy…”

Pink Daizy cried silently to herself as Angel followed.

“I hate it here!” Daizy sobbed.

“I do, too. I do, too…” Angel whispered to herself plopping down next to her sister, Daizy.

“Get some rest…I’ll stake out until dawn.” Daizy pulled the hood of her cloak over her head and fell asleep on the floor. Angel pulled out her sword and stabbed it into the earth. She took her black cloak off leaving her leather bodysuit and gently spread it over her sister. The rain pounded hard outside as Wild Angel rested her head gently on her sword’s crosspiece and fell asleep.

'¿Wilð Âñgél?

Ducky
Sep 12, 2001, 11:28 AM
*beams sadly*

Niiiice,Angel...

`Ducky

Kovu aka Alec
Sep 12, 2001, 03:30 PM
Veeery nice, Angel.

More? Please? Good.

PinkDaizy
Sep 12, 2001, 07:39 PM
EeeeeEeEeEe!! Dat's cooool, Angie!. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thankies for including me. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Wild Angel
Sep 13, 2001, 09:06 PM
I'll post chapter one once I can finish my 5 tons of homework. ;P (I only get to average 5 minutes on the computer i have so much now, the rest of the time im on is the time i've snuck on. ;P)

Wild Angel
Sep 14, 2001, 03:19 PM
<center>Final Engagement- Legend of the Black Stone

Chapter One</center>

"Angel, sis, wake up...I heard something!"

Daizy shook Angel madly, who's head fell off the crosspiece of her sword. She woke up, startled at Daizy's comotion.

"I heard something", Daizy said again, this time in a hoarse whisper. It was about 4 o'clock in the morning, Angel had only been sleeping two hours. Her hair hung sadly in her face. The rain was leaking through the cracks in the boards and softening the mud under the two rabbit's feet.

"What did it sound like?" Angel asked in a whisper. She was completely awake and alert now.

"Turtles...dozens of them." Angel became almost fear stucken. "Quick, get up, ready, we're gonna jet."

Daizy pulled her sisters sword out of the ground and shoved it into the sheath. Picking her short sword up, she threw it in the sheath on her hip. Angel whispered hoarse Greek words to herself and kicked the boards down and drew her sword quickly. She jumped out into the mist and pulled Daizy out with her. Daizy drew out a wand and shot several sparks towards a dark corner. The 'Detect Invisibility' scroll worked! Several turtles were hiding using a invisibility spell.

"Let's rock...", Angel said smiling. Daizy smiled with an evil tone at her sister as they both faced the turtles.

Daizy pulled her short sword out of the sheath from her hip and threw it in the air, twirling it in her fingers. Holding it steady, she threw it towards a turtle hiding in the darkness thinking no one could see him.

The turtle's spell flaked out, and he fell to the ground, dead with blood running down a drain. Angel charged and slay four of the seven turtles hiding. Their spells all flaked out, and they fell, also, to the ground, dead. Wild Angel gripped the short sword from the turtles body, wiping the blood off on another turtle, she threw it at her sister, who caught it and swipped at a few other turtles madly. Angel slipped the sword back, noticing five heavily amoured turtles charging at her. Bouncing off a wall, she landed heavily on a slick, black roof of a pizza parlor. The turtles charged Daizy, then.

"Oh, no you don't." Angel whispered to herself pulling out her wand. Aiming at the turtles, she shot a spell of 'Lockmek's Fear' at them. They fell to the ground, got up, and ran around screaming. Daizy finished the other two off, and then slayed the last five.

Jumping off the roof, Angel picked her sister up, and ran down the muddy streets, leaving the turtles behind. Dead.

-----------------------------------------------Eight Hours Later------------------------------------------

-Angel's Dream of the Future-

Angel danced, like no other. The green lawn shined in the ginger sunlight. Burning hot tears stung her eyes. A rabbit, obviously male, ran up to her, holding her as she cried quietly in his arms.

"It's going to be alright...I promise." He whispered in her ear gently running his hands through her hair.

Wild Angel continually sobbed, not replying. "I love you, Wild Angel. I promise, I won't let anything happen to you. If you ever died, I'd die, too."

"If you died...I don't know what I'd do." Angel said in a soft voice.

"I'm only going to be gone a few days for this trip. People in Diamondus need my help. You and the baby will be just fine."

"I'm proud of you, going, digging in that rubble, finding people still alive-" She paused. The haunting memory came back to her. The train station, her parents, her sister's fight for her fathers life, but he died.

"I'll be right back...I promise!" He let go of her gently, kissed her, and journeyed off into the soft sunset.

"I love you." She yelled after him.

Tears, danced, like no other, they still dance across Wild Angel's face. He wasn't coming back...

--------------------------------The Run-Aways------------------------------

Angel tripped on her bag. She fell to the ground; other rabbits trampeled all over her. She looked to the left; her sister was buying a magazine at the news stand in the middle of the train station. To her left, her parents were buying tickets infront of the big glass counters. Screams irrupted from the crowds. People of all ages looked around madly.

Two turtle warriors fought their way through the crowd, pushing people down as they went. They zapped any young girls and guys they could find, making them disappear instantly into an abyss.

Daizy's scream irrupted through the cemente tunnels. She fought madly with the turtle. Kicking one in the foot, all she could reach. He smirked at her trouble, but his smirking soon ended as she kicked him in an un-padded place below the belt. He wailed in pain, bending over. Daizy gripped her wand and muttered a few words, not knowing what spell she used, the turtle flew into the wall.

Wild Angel left her bag behind, pulling her wand out swiftly, she shot a beam towards her sister, holding her back from their parents. Angel jumped to her feet, tackling the last turtle alive. He pinned her to the ground, and fought to get the remote control. She bit his hand, and he smacked her hard across the face, knocking her into a glass counter, unconcious. John Blackrabbit pulled the sword off his back, and charged at the turtle. He held his hand up, laughing. The metal was bending, John was moaning in pain. Then, out of nowhere, more screams. Another turtle appeared. He knocked Eve Blackrabbit to the ground, and killed her un-mercylessly. The spell on Daizy inturrupted the screams, it shot two bright lights down and up the tunnels. John still wrestled with the turtle. Daizy grabbed her wand under her sweaty palms. It was if a firecracker went off. Seven rabbits were on their feet, Angel included. They all had used a diffrent spell on the one turtle about to charge John. He fell to the ground, dead, but with boils irrupting from his skin.

'Disgusting!'

Angel charged, screaming, at the turtle gripping a piece of glass. She threw it into the turtles back, he wailed in pain, but John Blackrabbit dropped to the ground, motionless.

Daizy screamed in anguish. Orbs were forming in her hands, then, they shot out at the remaining turtle. He collapsed to the ground, dead, also.

The two sisters ran to their father, he lay motionless, his blue eyes open.

"I...love...you...Angel...Daizy..." He stuttered, having trouble getting the words out. A single tear trickled down his cheek, revealing Angel and Daizy's reflection. The tear broke and hit the ground.

There they were. Sisters, becoming orphans within an hour. Both parents, dead. They did all they could to save them. Police and padestrians poured in over them, blood shed was everywhere, and the sisters were laying in it, crying hot tears over their lost parents.

"Why!?" Angel screamed, it echoing through the tunnel!

"Why?" she whispered again.

Daizy was knelt over her parents dead bodies, mourning quietly in their soft fur.

PinkDaizy
Sep 15, 2001, 07:08 PM
*Sniff* That was...beautiful...*sniff sniff*....

Lol.

Grath AR
Sep 16, 2001, 10:03 AM
can I come in?

My Profile:

Name: Grath

Fur: basicly, I blend in with my surrondings

Eyes: dark blue

Weapon: LFG 3000

Ammo: normal blaster ammo, only it fires like a machine gun and Homing RF rockets

Wild Angel
Sep 17, 2001, 10:19 PM
Need more than that, Grath.

DrJones
Sep 18, 2001, 01:28 AM
Lovely story, Wild Angel. It's got everything that makes a story good, in my opinion. And you even managed to put in the local rabbits into the story well. Congrats :)

I don't come here often anymore, but this one caught my attention. And, I'm glad it did.

Wild Angel
Sep 18, 2001, 04:56 PM
Thanks Jonesy. I'll be putting up Chapter 2 when I get a chance away from my homework stack. >.>

Kaz
Sep 18, 2001, 05:13 PM
Indeed quite beatiful... I wish I could think up better words.

I'll check and see if I can whip up a new character as a rabbit. =\...

Wild Angel
Sep 19, 2001, 12:36 AM
Thanks, Kaz.

Ducky
Sep 19, 2001, 10:25 AM
I tried to reply sooner but I couldn't fr some reaon..

Brilliant, Angel...sniff...

Its favorable. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

Kovu aka Alec
Sep 19, 2001, 04:19 PM
Most excellent, Angelness, keep up the good work.

Kaz
Sep 19, 2001, 08:11 PM
Kazu

Special: Is completely anti magic... unbelievably anti magic... if a magical being were to make contact with him both of them would suffer via dark forces. If he touched anything magic or got remotely close to it, the magical object would start shaking as though it was afraid of underattack, I would also be shaking as it would be killing me slowly. I'll try and stay away from magical people.

Weapons: A gun, uses old style toaster, rfs, but mainly is powerful in electroblaster (the other things are pebbles to my electro blaster). I'll use it in solitary battles as it won't strike me, but it'll strike whoever has the highest negative charge around, if wild angel is using lightning magic it won't strike her, but if she uses water magic her chances of getting hit increase. I bascially use it as a battery to my laptop I carry around with me everywhere I go. It helps me keep my disbelief in magic up and it helps for analysis and information.

Appearance: I'm dark blue... completely dark blue, my eyes are also dark blue, I blend in well at night but not well at day and I hate staying out in the sun as I prefer cold much better... I personnally think the sun is too bright. I'm skinny, I'm not fat, nor muscular, but skinny and well with a blaster.

Personality: Doesn't believe in fate or magic. Straight forward and hates it when things go normal. Sometimes I get like the Kaz you know though =>.

Battle Tatics: I'm a poor shot... I rely on my electro blaster to counteract my bad aim... but if I sneak up right behind the enemy fire off a couple of RFs then I'll be good.

Catch phrase: prove it!

There's a rabbit's profile for ye!

FireSworD
Sep 19, 2001, 08:20 PM
me want to join.

FireSworD
Sep 20, 2001, 07:27 AM
Name: Fire Sword! aka RabbitFire!

Speacial: really strong and powerful i defeat my enemies no problem (or am i the enemy).

Weapons: sharp blades and consuming flames i can

cook and slice my food at the same time. I am also a

swiss army knife with plenty of gadgets and other weapons.

Appearance: Jazz+Katana+Pyros=me.

Personallity: always changes.

Battle tatic: blow my adversaries into an oblivion.

Motto: don't have one.

Wild Angel
Sep 24, 2001, 01:30 AM
Here's a short scedule:

(or update)

I'm thinking about letting Coppertop or Kove write chapter 3, whoever replies first. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'm working on Chapter 3 as I type this.

-=Wildie=-

Kovu aka Alec
Sep 24, 2001, 01:16 PM
Mwaha, I replied first

FireSworD
Sep 24, 2001, 06:16 PM
I'm second.

Violet CLM
Sep 25, 2001, 11:06 AM
I'm not.

Wild Angel
Oct 6, 2001, 09:01 PM
Okay, I wrote chapter two, its two and a half pages long. I'll post it as soon as I can, but right now, I don't have it on this computer! -.-
Anywayz, keep on posting profiles while you're waiting, heheh...

Wild Angel
Oct 7, 2001, 11:29 PM
Chapter 2

Muddy feet padded through the saturated streets of Carrotus. Angel and Daizy shot down Chip Street. like bullets. Daizy was in the lead; Angel wasn’t very far behind her.
Wild Angel, 17 years of age, tall and well built. Black fur, blue-aqua eyes, long, gold silky hair. Daizy was about the same, except for a few things. Pink Daizy, 16 years of age, tall and built, rich violet eyes, and the same jet-black fur and silky gold hair.
They both were worn and torn. Angel was dressed in a black leather bodysuit, Daizy in a ruby red suit. They looked and acted like they hadn’t slept in days, which, they hadn’t. The most sleep they had had since the break out was four hours. Both finding themselves ready to do anything for some sleep, hygiene, food, and new clothes; At least, newer clothing than what they had on.
“Daiz, I feel like I’m going to pass out if I don’t have food and sleep soon.”
”Ditto to that, let’s check into a hotel for the night, if the turtles find us, I guess we can just hall tail out of the hotel, fighting the whole way through?”
”Absolutely…”
”…Right, here’s a hotel.”
They dragged their limp bodies to the Carrotus Field Inn. Angel kicked the door open for Daizy and proceeded in after her sister. The clerk behind the desk looked at their clothes, then the sword, then their faces, and the stage they were in and back at their swords. Daizy proceeded to approach the clerk behind the desk, although.
”We need one, erm, room for the night.”
”That’ll be $45.87, please.” The clerk said. The old rabbit looked tired; after all, it was about five in the morning.
Angel handed the clerk a wad of sticky cash. “Where’d you get that?” Daizy whispered as the old clerk worked on finding their room.
”It’s my frozen assets. Don’t worry; I have about 10 grand more. Part of mum and dad’s account. Got the money before Aunt Jillian and Uncle Lockhart got to it.” She winked at Daizy, smiling softly.
”You’re room number is 47. Please follow me.”
The rabbit clerk led them from the desk to an elevator, then to the room down the hall and to the left. It was a very quiet area, but the hotel looked very classy.
He opened the lock to the room and lead into it. Pointing out the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, dinning room, and the balcony. It looked very spiffy, rather royal. ‘No wonder the bill was so much…’ Angel thought to herself.
”Please enjoy your stay.” He muttered and dragged himself out of the room leaving the two girls alone in the room.
”I’m hitting the shower.” Angel announced taking her sword off her back and leaning it up against a wall.
“I’ll cook, then we can eat, then I’ll shower, and hitting the bed.”
”Right, you are the better cook in the family anyway.” Angel smiled at her sister and headed off to the shower.
Daizy headed to the phone and called for a pizza or two, maybe three. She quickly gave the hotel address and the room number.
”Um, yes, I would like one large cheese pizza, one-dozen breadsticks, a liter of coke, a large pepperoni pizza, also.”
”Gotcha, that’ll be forty-five dollars and twenty-nine cents. That’ll prolly take about, ah, forty-five minutes at the most? Business is slow this late at night if you know what I mean.”
”Yeah. Gotcha, well, have a nice day. Thanks!”
”You too, ma’am”
Daizy hung up and headed toward the small kitchen area. She pulled out some plates and cups, and then filled the cups with ice. She set them down on the counter and headed to the TV. She scrolled for at least ten minutes before finding something. The movie ‘Knights of Honor’ was on, Daizy flipped it on and plopped down on the couch to wait for Angel to get out of the shower and the pizza man to arrive.
Daizy felt gross. Her hair was tangled and bushy, and her fur was matted with tons of brown mud. She slipped her short sword off her hip and headed to the bathroom door. The doorbell rang. Daizy grunted, turned around, and walked towards the door, snatching the money off of a small table near the entrance. She opened it quickly, finding the pizza-rabbit standing there with the order in his hand. Daizy picked up the order off his hand, and tossed the fifty at him. He smiled and blushed, said ‘Have a good night’, and walked off. Daizy smiled and shut the door, locked it with her one spare hand, and set everything in her hand on the counter, just as Wild walked out.
She had cut most of her hair, and her fur was shiny and brushed out. It was all fluffed up, but clean. Her hair was cut only an inch above her shoulders, and it was done in a French braid so most of it stayed out of her eyes. She wore a blue silk nightgown and a lighter blue silk robe over that.
”’Ello, Daiz. Geesh, that shower felt great. Haven’t felt so refreshed in my lifetime.” Wild walked over to where the pizza was.
”Oh geeze, you eat, I’m going to go shower, I feel so gross”, Daizy grumbled.
”No problem, the clothes are in the closet next to the counter, I set them all down there.”
”Right, ciao in a few.”
Daizy trotted off to the shower, snatching the scissors on her way. Angel opened up each box, finally finding the pepperoni pizza. She took half of it, put it on her plate, than took a few breadsticks, put those onto of the pizza on her plate, and filled a glass with coke, and plopped down in the couch in front of the television set. She ate eagerly on the pizza, then the breadsticks.
The ‘knight’ on TV was talking to his moral enemy. ‘No, I do not wish to fight, you shall see thee soldiers crumble to the ground like twigs if thee wish to fight!’
Angel ate her last breadstick as Daizy strutted out in her purple silk nightgown. Her hair was shorter, but it was still wavy, except for a few minor items. She had cut it four inches shorter, put some bluish streaks in it, followed by purple streaks, then she had French braided it in two pigtails out of her face.
”’Ewwo” she said.
”’Hewwo”
”Man, I am starving!” She said as she literally ran to the boxes of pizza. Angel followed, filled herself another glass of coke, put the rest of the half of pepperoni pizza on her plate, and Daizy just grabbed her whole box of pizza, the box of breadsticks, and filled her glass of coke, and sat down on the couch next to Wild Angel, her sister.
”Pizza…food…edible…food…” Daizy chanted as she opened her box of pizza.
”Heheh, eat up, I have a full day planned for us tomorrow.”
”Sweet…” Pink Daizy and Wild Angel ate madly on their pizza and drank their cokes while watching TV, and talking. After two or three hours of planning, they walked off to their beds, and fell fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------------The Next Day--------------------------------------------------------

Angel and Daizy were on their feet, getting dressed, and cleaning their swords up. Angel persistently rubbed off dirt and scratches, while Daizy polished her wand with ‘Edwends Blotting Wand Cleaning Set’. She sprayed some glistening polish on it, rubbed it into the wood, and slipped it in her newest outfit.
Both girls had something new and similar on. Well, it wasn’t really new, but it had been dry-cleaned and wasn’t torn up. Angel had fixed up all of Daizy’s wounds, and herself. Angel was dressed a black leather half-dress; Daizy was in something that she considered ‘easier to run-away in’. A pair of black leather pants, and a long, pretty shirt, something new and different. They both had boots on, and were ready for just about anything. Angel picked her sword up, and swung it over her back.
”Ready?”
”Just about got it…”
”Hmm?”
”Oh, just finishing up my short sword.” Daizy announced.
Angel finished polishing her wand, slipped it in her belt and shot a look at the door.
”What is it?” Daizy looked at her oddly.
“Don’t you hear it…?”
”Hear wot?”
”Turtles…it sounds like…” Angel was speaking in a hoarse whisper now. She pulled her wand out and held it lose in her palm.
”What the h-“
”COME OUT NOW AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!” A harsh voice from behind the door boomed. Each girl looked at each other. Not, good, news, at, all. Daizy stood there, stunned, Angel ready to fight.

It's kinda short. Sorry, I'll try to do better next time.:(

Kovu aka Alec
Oct 8, 2001, 04:52 AM
Nifty, Wild,
though I can't read it in full(sneaking on, mwaha)
but looks good...

DDay
Oct 8, 2001, 05:57 AM
My type of story, I wish I could write like that :( But at least it exists. Love it, could I join? :)

Click here for my profile (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?postid=34793#post34793); if you want it printed out here I can do that, but only if you tell me...

I hope we see the next chapter soon! :cool:

FireSworD
Oct 8, 2001, 06:55 AM
Great story Wildie, nice job (when do i come in).

Wild Angel
Nov 3, 2001, 01:41 PM
I'm doing homework as we speak. I found something from my history book that is quite interesting.
"Mecca was also the home of the Kaaba, a religious building which housed a meteorite known as the Black Stone."
Anyway, thought that was nifty.
I have chapter 3 half done. I'm introducing a few new people; Kastyr, possibly Unknown Rabbit and Fire Sword!.
Working on it in biology classes, so they should turn out pretty interesting. Anywho, I better split!
Chapter 3 Updates:

A bit about Wild Angel and Pink Daizy's past, present, and future, a visit from the other side, and a few eerie voices.

-Wildie

SilverAngel
Nov 3, 2001, 09:43 PM
Koo. Luv it, Wildie. By the way, this is Daizy. Changed my name. :p

Wild Angel
Nov 6, 2001, 06:09 PM
Working...on...chapter...3...and homework....and exams...
I'll try to post it tonight if I can get done with a mathematics and Bible 3 exam...

Wild Angel
Nov 7, 2001, 01:39 AM
Daizy flushed the back glass doors open and jumped. Angel followed, hearing the door break down. The two of them shot down and across the streets towards the forest yet again. They kept close to the rocky side, aiming to find a cave.
Then it hit them. Two poisonous darts sprung from a well hidden track, hit them both in the neck. Angel collapsed, and Daizy tripped and stumbled.

Argh, gotta go, I'll finish up later.

-Wildie

Grath
Nov 27, 2001, 02:29 PM

Name (full): Grath Foeslayer

Nickname: Grath

Clothing/Appearance: Wears: Blue bodysuit of armor and a Blue helmet that has blue fox-like ears on the top, Appearance: has a rabbit face, but has very long blonde hair coming out the back of the helmet.

Items/Weapons: A Z-saber, which is a silver Lightsaber-like handle, which, when a button is pressed on it, a wide red Lightsaber-like blade comes out.

Powers: None

Skills: Kicking both shell and walls, when I kick walls, I jump, kick the wall, and keep jumping up and kicking the wall until I reach wherever I'm going, as well as is VERY skilled at his Z-saber

History/Past: Was kidnapped by Devan shell when he was born. Escaped from captivity when he was 10, has wandered carrotus dealing with badguys since.

Grath
Nov 27, 2001, 02:36 PM
Dumb double post...

Wild Angel
Nov 29, 2001, 06:02 PM
YaY! I'll finish the next part of it when I can.