PDA

View Full Version : Server Not Found: J2O

Krezack
Feb 10, 2008, 04:11 PM
Lately (um, a week or so?) I've been getting 'Server Not Found' responses from my browser (both IE and FF) for some sites. Most sites resolve by refreshing them a few times or coming back a few minutes later and refreshing. However, J2O basically 'goes down' at 6/7/8 pm my time (don't know specifics) and is back up once I wake up the next day.

As reference, it is 12:12pm as I make this post (compare it with the post time the post gives you locally).

Jimbob
Feb 10, 2008, 04:54 PM
(Basically it says you posted this on 6:11 PM here.) Anyways, I don't really know much about the problem, but it could probably be something wrong with your networking because this never happened to me.

Nonomu198
Feb 11, 2008, 05:23 AM
3:11 AM for me :P
I had this too (the J2O problems. Other sites are ok), and I think I asked Quickz once if it happened to him and he said yes.

Torkell
Feb 11, 2008, 11:05 AM
I see 01:11 am here (GMT). That would make Krezack GMT+11, which means that the server goes down for him at about 8am GMT.

8am GMT sounds about right for any overnight jobs on a US-hosted (so 1am server time (GMT-7)) server.

Krezack
Feb 13, 2008, 02:13 AM
It's working ATM - time is 10:12 pm.

Anyway I'm just posting this because Quist suggested I do. Interesting that others have experienced something similar.

Jimbob: I thought it might be on my end, but the way it happens on and off, usually at a certain time, and doesn't usually effect other sites doesn't really support that.