PDA

View Full Version : My long, but finished JMMB WT story

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:14 AM
“Okay, it had better work this time.” Sijar said. “I hope so, it’s almost dinner time, and I’m getting hungry. If this doesn’t work you’ll make us stay here and not eat while we try the fix it all.” Meefe said in his annoying high squeaky voice. Sijar was a mad scientist lizard. He wore a pare of glasses with cracks in the glass, he had on a long lab coat that was ripped up the back, and his nose was slightly crooked from when he tripped over Meefe and broke it. Meefe, his partner, was a small stupid fat little mouse who was always hungry. Sijar’s mission in life was to take a chunk out of all the planets in the galaxy and combined them together to make one monstrous planet. Then he would force all the creatures to come to it my threatening to blow up every planet but the one he created. Then when all the creatures were on his planet, he would blow up the others and rule over everyone! But he could not do this without help, so he started working on a big cyborg lizard that no one could fight against and win. This robot lizard whom he called Deathbot would force other animals to join the evil empire and become an army. Deathbot was complete now and Sijar was ready for a fight! “Get ready Meefe, I’m going to turn him on!” Meefe gulped. Sijar reached for a lever and pulled it down. The lab sounded off with a chorus of running machines and running electricity. Suddenly it all stopped. Sijar looked over at Deathbot and gasped. It had worked! Deathbot was alive! He slowly looked down and saw that he could move his hands. Then he looked up and Sijar with his lighted red eyes. Sijar stuttered, “H-hello Deathbot. I’ve already put all my memory into your brain so you know who you are and what your doing here.” “I know.” Deathbot said. “I’ve come to rule.” “W-well… I’m going to be the one ruling a-actually. You’re just going to help me.” “No Sijar. You made me very smart also…” He walked over to Sijar, who had started sweating by now and was shaking in his boots. Deathbot took hold of Sijar’s neck and said, “I’m going to rule!” Then he let go and Sijar fell to the floor dead. “YOU KILLED HIM!!!???” Meefe said. Suddenly Deathbot spun around and shot a blast from his hand. Meefe too fell dead to the cold lab floor. “I’m going to rule! HMM HMWAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:14 AM
Chapter Two: “The start of a plan in action…”

“…Okay, lets see what ya got.” A strong black rabbit said. A tan and white rabbit set down his cards and said, “Nothin’ but reds.” A grin appeared across his face. The Black rabbit said, “Aw man! I thought you was bluffin’!!!” “Oh man, Buck! You really lost a lotta dough!!!” A red rabbit said. “You shut up, Turp. I’m still gonna win this. You’ll see.” Suddenly the wall was smashed in and there in the opening was a big robot lizard! “I’m afraid the game is over boys. And you all just lost. …I win…” “Man, what you brakin’ my house down for, man!!!??? I ought to kill ya! …Matter of fact, I think I will!!!” Said the black rabbit. “Yeah! Get ‘im Buck!” the other rabbits cheered. “GRRAAARRRRRR!!!” The black rabbit jumped up and charged at the lizard. With a quick move the lizard swung his hand up and caught the unsuspecting rabbit by the throat. “*GURKK!*” The black rabbit choked. “You can’t hurt me, rabbit” The lizard said. The other three rabbits got up from their chairs and ran at the robot lizard. “Let go of my friend!” Said the red one. The lizard threw the black rabbit into the rest and they all tumbled back into the table. “Okay, enough playing around. You’re all going to work for me and be my slaves. I don’t care if you like it or not. Now, follow me.” The lizard said. “Hey, freak! We don’t follow nobody we don’t want to follow. You got that?” The black rabbit said as he stood up. “I don’t care if you like it or not. Go away.” “Yeah, be gone, tin head.” The tan and white rabbit said. The lizard gave a little chuckle, then said, “Sorry, but…” Suddenly, out of nowhere, he threw an electrical cage overtop of the gang. “…I’m afraid it’s not going to work that way.” “Dude, where’d this cage come from!?” The orange rabbit said. He put his hands on the bars, but found himself being electrocuted, “AAAIIIIIHHHHH!!!!!” He screamed and fell to the ground in pain. “J.D.!” The black rabbit said. He bent down to the orange rabbit’s side. “Oooohhh…. I-I’ll be fine. That was quite a shock though.” “Now, are you guys going to do as I say? Or do I have to be more persuasive?” The lizard said. “Alright. Whatever you say.” The black rabbit said. The lizard continued going from rabbit hole to rabbit hole and gathering up more rabbits until there were none left in the whole city. Then the crowd went to a new city and took it over. The lizard’s army was soon very big. He’d taken over about the entire planet in only 4 days.

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:15 AM
Chapter Three: “Getting word”

Cyber Tooth Girl sat down in her chair and picked up her paper off the table next to her. “What’s in the boring news tonight?” She thought to herself. She opened up the paper to the funny page. “Now this is my kind of news!” She read through the funnies, and when she finished, she yawned and set the paper down. “Okay, bedtime. Been a long day and I’m half dead, so I’ve gotta go to sleep.” She got up and quickly happened to glance at the front page of the paper. Then she sat back down and snatched it up again. She saw that it told about the first planet being taken over by Deathbot. Cyber Tooth gasped. “What planet’s next?” She thought. “We’ve got to stop him somehow… Oh well.” She yawned. “I’ll worry about that tomorrow. I’m too tired right now.” She got up and walked down the hall to go to bed.

That night at about 11:00, Batty Buddy, also known as BB, woke up from a good day’s sleep. He got up and went into the kitchen for breakfast. “I’m so hungry.” He thought to himself. “I need to eat something quick!” So he made himself a cake in one second. Nobody ever found how he did this. In fact, there were a lot of things Batty Buddy could do that weren’t humanly possible. Of coarse Batty wasn’t a human. He was a bat, so that might’ve been the reason. When he got a look at the finished cake, he saw that he’d accidentally let it stay in the oven ½ a second too long. “Aww… Rats! Forget the cake. I’m not that hungry anymore.” He went over to the TV to watch the late night news. He turned it on and sat down, only to jump back up again and hit his head on the cave ceiling. “Ouch. I forgot I was sharpening my cake knives last night.” He picked up the knives out of his chair and set them on the floor next to him. Then he sat down only to jump back up once again and hit his head on the ceiling. This time it was not because of his chair. It was the TV. On it, the news people were talking about the planet that was taken over by Deathbot. “Holy Swiss Cheese!!!” He said aloud. “One lizard robot took over an ENTIRE PLANET!!!??? AUGH!!! IF HE’S THAT POWERFUL, WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! :eek: Unless I do something… :cool:

That morning in yet another home, Jonman, a very sarcastic rabbit, got out of bed. He yawned, stretched, rubbed his eyes, and blinked a few times. “Oh good. I lived through the night. I thought I’d never get to sleep thinking about that robot lizard last night in the news. I’m still here though. He hasn’t taken over this planet. I think with me around he never will either! He smiled and went out of his room to eat breakfast. What he didn’t know was that the lizard had started up with his planet. And was heading quickly for his neighborhood…

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:16 AM
Chapter Four: “Trouble Trouble Trouble”

“Well Elim, you are truly a dangerous warrior.” Deathbot said to a 16-year-old dwarf rabbit wearing black baggy pants, and a black tank top. She had a scar over her right eye that was just healing, and long, flowing dark blue hair, tied back in a braided ponytail, which had small sharp daggers sticking out all the way down. “I’m glad you’ve chosen to be on my side. However, I hope you know that though you’re an unbelievable fighter, I’m still more powerful and if you happen to choose to go against me I’ll have you killed.” “I could take you out in a few seconds.” Elim thought, but said, “Yeah, yeah.” “Good! Then to prove you’re worthy, you’ll help me take over the planet I’m going for.” “Yeah sure, whatever you say.” Elim said. “Excellent.”

Jonman, on coming home the next day, entered his neighborhood with a terrible look on his face. “What in the world!?” He looked around only to find that houses had been destroyed, lamp polls bent, cars smashed, windows broken, and just about anything else you could think of, ruined. Jonman took of toward his house. He got there and saw that it too had been destroyed. He burst through what was left of the front door which, instead of opening, just flew off the hinges and onto the floor. “MY HOUSE!!!” He shrieked. He started pushing his way through the boards, broken glass, and shredded furniture. Suddenly, pushing an old chair aside, a piece of torn paper caught his eye. It was from yesterday’s newspaper. He picked it up and looked at it. Suddenly a chill went through his body and he burned with rage. His eye showed a flaming fury within him. For on the piece of paper was a picture of a robot lizard…

Cyber Tooth Girl woke up that night to the sound of crashing and banging in her living room. She jumped out of bed and ran out of her room. When she got down the hall, she quickly hid behind a tipped over bookcase. “AUGH!” She thought. In her living room were about 60 short lizards. They were throwing things, and tipping things over, and shredding furniture. “I’ve got to do something! There’re too many to fight! What do I do!?” A few lizards ran down the hall, and she heard them messing stuff up down there. “Won’t the boss be happy that we’re making such good progress with this planet!” One of the lizards said. “Yeah” said another. “When Deathbot sees that it’s half taken over by morning, he’ll be filled with joy!” Then it struck Cyber Tooth that these lizards were working for the robot who took over that other planet. “Hey! There’s nobody down the hall either!” Said a lizard coming back down the hall into the living room. “Okay, come on everyone. Lets go on the next house” The leader said. And they all left. Cyber Tooth stood up and angrily said to herself. “I am going to kill you Deathbot. You are so going to die now.”

Batty Buddy, after waking up from a good day’s sleep except for the alarm going off twice in the day, heard some noise outside. “What could that be???” He thought. He went to the window and looked out. He saw what was going on, and his face grew terrified. Outside was a bunch of lizards, maybe 300 of them, trashing the neighborhood. “How could they do this!?” He thought. “I’ve got to do something!” He opened his window and flew out over the street. He flew down over the houses trying to think of something to do. He flew down and bit one of the lizards on the neck. The lizard fell to the ground screaming in pain. The other lizards looked over and saw the bat. “Get that bat!” One said. Before BB could say, “It wasn’t me! It was the one armed man!” He had a net over him, and was pinned to the ground. Lizards crowded over him and looked down. “Hello bat. You’ve just got yourself into a lot of trouble. You know that?” BB gulped. Then he tried to reach for his backpack, but he was squashing it. “Can’t reach my backpack! I think I’m in trouble now. Just like the lizard said. Only one thing to do... HHEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:17 AM
Chapter Five: “The First Planet Chunk”

“Well, what’re you going to do with me?” BB said as he struggled under the net. “You’ll find out.” Said a lizard. “Take him to the ship you two.” He pointed to two lizards, who picked up the net and carried BB off. “Hey! W-where are we going?” He said. “We’re going to throw you into the ship’s prison until you get to the bosses’ space station, then you go into an even bigger prison, containing more creatures!” “Umm… Is it dark in the prisons?” BB asked. “Very.” “I’m afraid of the dark though!” The two lizards burst out laughing. “HAHAHA!!! YOU!? A BAT!? AFRAID OF THE DARK!!!??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” They laughed so hard, that they dropped the net. Just what BB had hoped for. He wiggled and squirmed quickly until he was free of the net. Then he flew into the air and reached into his backpack. “This ought to do it.” He thought and dropped his wallet right above the lizards, who by now, were rolling on the ground in laughter. BB watched the wallet fall and hit a lizard on the head. “Blast! I pulled out the wrong thing! I thought it was a little light.” “St-Stop HAHA S-Stop th-that b-ba- HAHAHAHOHOHAHAHARHARHAR STOP THAT BAT!!!” Said a lizard “Uh oh.” Thought BB as he rummaged through his backpack. “Better hurry. I’ve been caught!” He finally pulled out an anvil. “YES!” He said, and dropped it above the lizards. “1…2…3…” He counted. “NOW!” Right as he said this, the anvil landed on the guards and knocked them into the ground a few feet. “Just like in the cartoons! Now to get my wallet, and then find their ship!”

Jonman burst out of his house and ran into the street. “When I find the ones who did this…” He thought. He ran down the street asking people if they saw any signs of the ones who destroyed the neighborhood. He got answers that were crazier than crazy. From flying elephants with bazookas, to spitting fanged flea aliens, with giant hammers. Everybody was so scared, they just couldn’t think straight. The whole place was in a panic. Jonman continued down the street and out of the neighborhood following the destruction trail. “I’m gonna find these guys yet, and when I do… Lets just say, it won’t be pretty…” He growled to himself.

“Oof!” Said a short lizard as Cyber Tooth kicked him in the back. She ran up to him and pinned him to the ground by his neck. “Tell me everything, and if you let out any noise above your normal talking voice, I’ll brake your neck!” “A-alright!” Choked the lizard. “I-I’ll tell you everything!” “Good.” But before the lizard could begin, a voice behind them said, “Stop!” Cyber turned around to see four lizards pointing their guns directly at her. The lizard on the ground felt her grip loosen slowly, then release. “Get up and raise your paws into the air.” Said an armed lizard behind her. She slowly got up and raised her paws. The lizard on the ground got up and coughed, trying to catch his breath. “Grab her.” Said the armed lizard. Two other lizards started walking over to grab Cyber Tooth, but she quickly pulled out a boomerang and flung it toward the five lizards. It knocked the gun out of the first lizard’s hands, and then on the way back, it hit one of the other two lizards in the head. Cyber Tooth grabbed it out of the air and threw it again. This time one of the lizards jumped over and caught it. “HAHA! Look I got her boomerang!” He bragged. With that, Cyber pulled a rocket launcher out of nowhere and shot it at the group, who went flying backward in the explosion. Cyber Tooth put the rocket launcher away and started walking as if nothing ever even happened. As she past a dead lizard, she bent down and picked up the boomerang out of his hands. “I believe this is mine.” She said, and continued walking.

“At last I’m ready for the first planet.” Deathbot said. “So, what is it you were going to do with this planet?” said Elim, while sharpening a dagger blade. “Just watch” Deathbot turned on the viewer. It showed thousands of ships flying around the planet. It look like a bee hive. “Wow! That’s a lot of space ships!” Elim said. “About 5,000.” Deathbot replied. “Watch.” Suddenly on the screen appeared a ship of enormous size. It was bigger than the planet. Out of the front of it was something that looked like a buzz saw blade. The ship flew slowly over to the planet and the blade started spinning incredibly fast. “I hope they got all the creatures off that planet.” Deathbot smiled. The ship got closer and closer. After about 20 seconds, the blade struck the planet’s side and started cutting. Tiny planet chunks started floating out into space. The blade kept cutting until it had gotten about half way in. Then it pulled out and started again in another part of the planet, not far away. It cut to the center again, then pulled out. “It’s just like cutting a slice of pizza.” Said Deathbot. Elim just stared at the screen amazed at what was happening. Just then all the smaller ships shot out cables that stuck into the planet, and they all pulled. Slowly but surely, the planet chunk started to move in their direction. “It worked!” Deathbot evilly grinned. “At last, the beginning of a new beginning has begun……..”

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:17 AM
Chapter Six: “Evacuation”

“It’s about time I got the truth about what’s going on.” Jonman said to himself. “That guy wasn’t going crazy over everything. So Deathbot got to my town at last huh? Oh, when I get to him I’m going to make him pay!” He took off toward his house. When he got there he went inside. “Well, well! They didn’t quite take out my television!” He plopped down in his shredded broken couch and turned on the TV. “Nothin’ else to do.” The screen lit up and the news was on. The news rabbit told about the first planet being cut to the center and the chunk being dragged away by small ships. It showed it all on satellite cameras. Jonman just sat there with his mouth open. Suddenly the screen went fuzzy. “Hey! What’s going on?” Jonman was about to get up to see what was wrong with the TV, when a robotic lizard appeared on the screen. Hello everyone. My name is Deathbot. I am sending ships to your pitiful planet and you will all get in them. Anybody left behind will be destroyed in the explosion. That’s right. When I’m through with your planet, I’m going to blow it up. I suggest you all evacuate. My ships will be there soon. Get going!” Then the screen shut off. Jonman just sat there wondering what to do.

“What is that!?” BB exclaimed as a dark shadow slowly came over him. He looked up and saw an enormous ship coming down over him. “AUGH!” He yelped and flew out of the way. The ship landed and a giant door opened up. Two muscular turtle guards, carrying big guns, appeared from within the ship and stood at each side of the door. A loud voice came from the ship and said, “Everybody get into the space ship!” “No problem!” Thought BB. “…But I don’t really want to have any turtles with guns near me as I enter…” He flew over to the door and one of the guards said, “You, bat! Into the ship! NOW!!!” “Don’t tell me what to do, hard-back!” Said BB. With that the guards raised their guns at the bat and started shooting. “ACK!” BB started flying wildly trying to dodge the blasts from their guns, but they were very fast. “Oof!” He said as he went spinning down towards the ground. “I got him!” Said a guard. “No you didn’t! I did!” Said the other. “WHAT!? Are you blind or something??? I shot him!” “NO! ME!!!” The two dropped their guns and started swinging madly at each other. BB got up and thought as he snuck quickly past the fighting guards. “Actually I was never shot. I only pretended.”

“What do they mean, ‘get in the ship’?” Cyber Tooth Girl thought. “Like I’m going to do what they say!” “You should get in!” Said an old rabbit as he ran toward the ship. “That robot lizard says he’s going to blow up the planet!” “Blow up the planet!?” Cyber replied. “He can’t do that!” “Do what you will!” Said the old rabbit, “But if I was ya, I’d get in the ship!” “Hmmm…” Cyber thought. “He probably really is going to blow up the planet. Maybe I should get in. I’ll escape later…” She ran toward the ship. “Get in, go to the left, and enter a cell that hasn’t been taken or we kill you!” said a turtle guard standing at the door. Cyber went into the dark ship and turned left. “Man, they need better lighting in here!” She thought. She got to the end of the long hall and continued down a hall of cells containing all kinds of creatures. She went to a cell that was empty, and walked in. “This is their prison!?” She thought. “I could get out of this place easy with my rocket laun… HEY!!! WHERE’D MY ROCKET LAUNCHER GO!? ALL MY WEAPONS!? THEY’RE ALL GONE!!!!!” And with that, the cell door clanged shut and locked behind her.

“Well, the second planet is almost all evacuated.” Said Deathbot. “So, you say, once you’ve got all the planet pieces, you’re gonna put them all together to make one planet and rule?” Elim asked him. “That’s right. And you will be second in command.” Elim smiled slightly and thought to herself, “Not with what I’m planning.” She gripped her dagger tighter. “With what I’m planning, I’m going to be the ruler, Deathbot. And you? You’ll just be a pile of melting scrap metal…”

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:18 AM
Chapter Seven: “Escape”

Cyber Tooth spun around and grabbed the bars on the cell door. Her eyes burned with rage. “Nobody takes away my weapons and gets away with it! They’ll regret this for sure!” A turtle guard came walking into the hallway of cells. “Looks like our ships filled, Chugg! Lets get outta here!” Another voice of a turtle came from out of the room, “Okey Dokey! I’ll go tell the pilot!” Once the guard left, Cyber Tooth walked over to the back of her cell and sat on a wooden bench. Then suddenly she felt like she was moving. The ship started lifting up. “Must be taking off.” She thought. The ship flew off the ground and headed for the sky. Cyber sat a while thinking about what she was going to do to make her escape when she heard a voice next to her say, “Hey.” She looked up at the cell next to her to find a short turtle who was also sitting on a bench. “Name’s Grath.” He said. “Cyber Tooth.” She replied. “So do you know what’s going on?” “All I know is that we’re on Deathbot’s ship, heading for wherever he wants us ‘cause he threatened to blow up our planet.” “Who’s Deathbot?” “He’s that robot lizard that took over an entire planet.” “Oh yeah. Him. I wonder what he’s going to do with us.” “No. Not ‘us’. I’m not going to let him do anything to me.” “Well, he’s already got you on this ship. That’s something.” “Yeah, whatever. But no more. I’m going to break outta here.” “Hmm… Can I come too? I’m a skilled fighter. I could help you.” Cyber Tooth thought a minute, then said, “Yeah, I suppose I can use all the help I can get.” “Great! What are we going to do?” “You said your name was Grath right?” Said Cyber. “Yeah,” “Well, Grath, here’s what I was thinking…”

Batty Buddy hid behind a big metal barrel as the two turtle guards walked by. Then he flew out and started down a hall. Suddenly as he was flying low, his foot caught on a cord going past the hall and it jerked out of the outlet thing it was connected to. All the lights in the hall and the rooms went out and it was pitched black. “Ack! What’d I just do!?” He thought. “I can’t see a thing! Oh well. Good thing I’ve got echolocation!” He gave a tiny screech and it went on through the hall. Then after bouncing off the other end, it came back and he heard it with his big ears. “Okay, I’ve got to go straight, about 7 feet!” He thought, and flew on. At the end of the hall he heard voices. “Where’d the lights go!?” “What happened!?” “I can’t see!!!” BB quietly laughed to himself. “I need to find out where this ship is controlled.” He thought. “I guess I can use this darkness to my advantage!” He went down another hall using echolocation to guide his way.

“I did NOT want to enter this stupid ship, but they all ganged up on me and I had no choice.” Jonman thought as he squeezed the cell bars. The turtle guard, who was standing in the middle of the room checking on all the full cells, opened the door and left. “Yes! Now I’m out of here!” He grabbed one of the bars with both hands and pulled hard. “GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!” He growled, and the bar flew out of the cell door, flinging him backwards into the wall. “Uuooghh… That one hurt.” He said and got up. “At least I’ve got the bar off.” An old mouse in the cell next to him said, “Hey, buddy! Now that you’re out of your cell practically, how ‘bout getting the rest of us…” Jonman cut him off, “Nope. Sorry, that’d be too many creatures, and too much noise… I’m going alone.” “If you go alone, I’ll tell the guards!” Said the mouse. “You tell the guards and I kill you. Ya got that mousy!? If you want to escape, let me do this my way.” The mouse walked over to the bench and sat down quietly. “That’s better.” Jonman said. He climbed through the hole he’d made with the bar in his hand. “This bar will be a good weapon. I’d better bring it along.” He thought.

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:18 AM
Chapter Eight: “Almost At the Stations”

The ships all got together in one group after they were all off the planet. There were about 200 giant ships carrying tons of creatures. After grouping together, they started flying toward Deathbot’s space station.

“Well, there they are.” Said Elim as Deathbot turned on the viewer. It showed the ships coming toward the station. “That’s all the creatures on the planet huh?” “For their sake I hope so, ‘cause if not, then it will be all after I blow up the planet.” Deathbot said. “So if you’ve got prisons in here big enough to hold all these creatures on these planets, why must you make a new planet? Why don’t you just use this space station as your planet?” Elim asked. “Because,” Deathbot replied, “I’m putting all the planet chunks over top of this station. That’s why I made it round like a sphere. So, we shall actually be in the center of my new planet!” “Clever!” Elim thought. “So after I take over, I’M going to rule this station AND the planet. I like that!” “I’m going to be pretty busy by the time those ships get here, Eliminator, so I’m putting you in charge of getting the creatures to their cells and all that.” “Yes, sir.” Elim evilly grinned, and thought, “This ought to be fun. Maybe there’ll even be a little fighting. If I’m lucky.”

“A gun? How did you get a gun in here? I lost all of my weapons when I came in!” Cyber Tooth said. “Because, only I can see it. I’m holding it in my hand right now. See?” Grath held up his arm. There was nothing in it. “No. I don’t see it.” “Exactly. Only I can see it. That’s how come I have it in here!” “What kind of gun is it?” “I made it myself. I call it an “lfg 9000”. It can shoot really fast heat seeking missiles, ice blasts, which freezes a person into a solid block of ice, and acid beams, which melts anything in it’s path.” “Handy. Prove it all by firing an ‘acid beam’ at the bars of your cell.” Grath pointed his hand at the bars, as if he was holding a gun. Suddenly a red beam shot out of the air, not far from his hand and hit his cell door, melting it to the ground. Grath put his arm down and looked over at Cyber Tooth. Her eyes were as big as plates. Grath smiled. “Well? What do you think?” Cyber Tooth just stood there looking at the melted metal on the ground which was now hardening. Grath laughed a little and said, “Come on. Lets go.” He shot the red beam at Cyber Tooth’s cell and melted a way out. Then after Cyber came out of her daze, they left the room. A voice suddenly came over the loud speaker, “Attention! Get ready for landing! Landing in about 10 minutes!” “We’ve got ten minutes!” Cyber Tooth said. “We’ve got to find my weapons! Come on!”

“9 minutes isn’t very long.” Batty Buddy thought as he flew through the ship. “Gotta find the cockpit soon! It sure took them long enough to get the lights back on.” He flew to the end of a hallway lined with rooms. On the end wall, he read on a door. It said, “Cockpit. Do not disturb unless it’s an emergency! –Pilot” BB grinned. “It’s about time I found it!” He slowly opened the door and peeked in. The small room was filled with levers, lights, switches, and buttons. On the wall was a big window that looked out to a space station bigger than a planet. BB jumped at the sight. “Wwooooooooooooooowwwww…!” He thought. In a chair in the middle of the room sat a tall skinny yellow lizard with headphones on. BB smiled and reached into his backpack. After pulling out an old brown shoe, a tennis ball, some old chewed gum, a clock, and a five-year-old unfinished donut, he pulled out a hammer the size of a baseball bat. “This ought to do it.” He thought, and lifted it over his head. Then he swung it down and smashed it over the lizard. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jonman rolled the guard he had just knocked out with his bar, onto his back. “Nicely done.” He thought to himself. Then he stood up and ran down the hall. He got to the end and peered around the corner. There stood 5 BIG muscular turtles talking to each other. Jonman smiled and clutched his bar tighter. “Now this ought to be fun.” He came out from behind the corner and said, “Hey, lizards.” The turtles spun around quickly. “Hey!” One said. “How did you get out of prison!?” “It wasn’t hard, lizard.” “Don’t you DARE call us lizards, long ears! Lizards are wimpy cowards. And we hate to be called them!” “Yeah, I know. I once had some turtle buddies who hated it too.” Smiled Jonman. “You’re out of your cell, you’re calling us lizards, and so now you’re in big, big, trouble, bunny.” The turtle glared. Jonman just stood there tapping his bar on his other hand and smiling. The turtle glared harder and said slowly, “Kill him.” Suddenly the place was a whirlwind of one rabbit, and five BIG muscular turtles. Kicking, punching, hitting, and just about anything else you could think of for a fight. They were stronger than Jonman had thought. He was twirling and whirling around, swinging his bar, trying to keep from becoming rabbit meatloaf. About 2 minutes later he was leaning against the wall breathing extremely heavily. His face was hot and red. His veins were big as the blood rushed through his body. At his feet were five BIG muscular and now unconscious, turtles.

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:19 AM
Chapter Nine: “On the Station and To the Dungeon” (What a warm welcome :rolleyes: )

“There we go. Fits just fine!” BB said as he sat down in the pilot’s chair and put on the headphones. “Now… How do you fly this thing???” He looked at the control panel in front of him. He grabbed a joystick, and turned it slightly to the left. He looked up at the window and the station moved to the right. “That’s a good sign! This thing controls where the ship goes. This isn’t all that hard! I guess if a lizard can do it I can do it.” He pulled the stick to the far left and the ship turned left in a U-turn. “Easy as…” Suddenly the cockpit door flew open and a turtle said, “Where are you going? We’re supposed to be heading for the station!” BB turned around. “Hey! Your not the pilot!” Then the turtle looked at the floor. “He’s the pilot! What’d you do to him!? I’m calling the- OOAFF!!!” BB jump kicked him in the face. The turtle got up and rushed toward BB, who then pulled out a small gun and shot him. The turtle fell to the floor. “Oooo…….” “I don’t want anymore turtles coming in.” BB thought. “I’d better make ‘em go away.” He jumped into the seat, and talked into a microphone. His voice came over the loudspeaker, “EVERYBODY GET OFF THE SHIP QUICKLY!!! WE’RE GOING TO CRAAAAASSSHH!!!!!!!!” Suddenly he heard loud footsteps, yelling voices, and the sound of running into things. He looked at a screen on his panel. It had a bunch of graphics of small ships. One by one they were quickly disappearing. He looked up at the window and saw a bunch of small ships flying away from the one he was flying. “They must be flying off of my ship with those.” He smiled. “Now the fun begins…” He pushed a few buttons that looked like they might be used for fighting. “Weapons ready…” Said a voice from the panel. “Alright!” BB said. He pointed the ship at the station and pushed a red button that said, “Fire”. With that, giant flames shot up from the floor all around him. “AUGH!!!” He yelled. “HOT!!! HOT!!!” Suddenly the flames were gone. “Okay… wrong button.” He pushed a blue button on the keyboard that said, “Shoot”. With that two glowing red things flew away from his ship. They went for the station and hit it. There was an explosion and the computer voice said, “Direct hit”. “YES!! That was COOL!!!” He pushed the button again, and again, and again. “Wow! This is too fun!” Suddenly he heard a bang, and his ship shook. A voice came over his radio, “Pilot, lower your weapons or die! We’ve got you surrounded and you’ve got no escape!” He looked at the window and saw two other ships flying in front of him. “Blast! I’ve got to surrender! Too bad. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!” He thought. His cockpit door burst open and a group of turtles came in. They grabbed BB out of the chair and pinned him to the floor. “Uhh… Hi guys!” He said nervously. A turtle jumped into the chair and flew to the station.

“Yes!” Cyber Tooth Girl said. “We’ve hit the jackpot! ‘Bout time too.” She opened a door with a sign on it that read, “Weapon storage”. In the room was another door that said, “Prisoner’s weapons”. She opened it up and looked inside. “WAHOO!!!! Now it’s time to kick some shell!” She said as she picked up her weapons. Grath smiled, “This is where-“ But some turtles cut him off, “HEY! There they are!” “I think they spotted us!” Cyber said. “Time to fight!” “No wait!” Grath stopped her. “They don’t know we have our weapons! Lets surrender then fight later. Better chance of escape.” “Okay…” The turtles grabbed the two and pushed them along. “You’re coming with us!”

The ships landed in the docking bay of the station and all their doors opened up. Out of them walked the planet prisoners. In the middle of the bay stood a rabbit with daggers in her hair, and a healing scar over her eye. She smiled as she watched the prisoners walk off the ships. “Fun…” She thought to herself.

Jonman followed the end of the line of prisoners on his ship, staying back at a distance, so as not to be seen. When all the prisoners were off his ship, he jumped off the ramp quickly and hid behind some crates.

The guards pushed BB toward Elim and said, “This is the bat that shot at the station.” “You foolish bat.” Elim said. “The damage you caused will take a few days to repair.” BB grinned, “Really!? Wow! I wanna get me one of those ships!” Elim glared and spun her head around. Her hair whipped across BB’s face cutting him with the daggers. Blood slowly came down his face in a few spots. “Ouch! That hurt! You’ve got some dangerous hair there you know that? You could poke out someone’s eye with it!” Elim swung her arm at BB and hit him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him. He bent over trying to catch his breath, when she hit him in the face with her knee. His head jerked back. His face was bruised, and bleeding. One eye was black. Elim pulled out a dagger and raised it in the air, but before she swung it down, a red beam hit it and it melted in her paw. “What!?” She exclaimed. With that, a boomerang came from somewhere and hit her in the jaw, knocking her to the floor. She watched it as it went through the air and a gray and white rabbit reached up and caught it smiling. “No prisoners are supposed to have weapons!” Elim said as she stood up. “I think we’re in trouble.” Grath whispered to Cyber. Elim kicked BB to the floor and started running at the other two who were aiming their weapons. Elim pulled out a staff with a black gem on it. She pressed the gem, and out shot a whole bunch of daggers. They flew toward the two. “YIKES!!!” Cyber yelped. The two dodged the daggers luckily but when they turned back around, Elim smacked them both across the face with the staff, knocking them out. “Take these two rabbits, and that bat to the dungeons!” She said.

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:19 AM
Chapter Ten: “Thanks Jonman…”

“OUCH!!!” BB yelled after rolling off the dungeon bench and landing on his face. “That’s not usually the best way to wake up after being unconscious.” Grath said. “Oooouuugh…. What happened? My face! Ow! It hurts!” “You had the pants kicked off you by that dagger lover. Remember?” Said Cyber Tooth. “Oh yeah… It wasn’t my pants, it was more my face. Ooooouuuuch… I am in such pain. Who are you two anyways?” “I’m Cyber Tooth Girl.” “I’m Grath Foeslayer.” “Nice to meet you. *Ouch* I’m Batty Buddy. Where are we? It’s so dark! I can’t see my hand in front of my face!” “You wouldn’t get much enjoyment out of that anyways, I wouldn’t think.” Said Cyber. “It’s just a figure of speech Cyber Tooth.” BB replied. “Can we break out of here?” “No. My gun would be able to melt these titanium bars, but I lost it.” “I lost mine too.” Cyber said. “Oh, that’s okay! I’ve always got my backpa… Oh no! My backpack is gone too!” BB slapped himself in the forehead. “Ouch!” “Hey guys!” “Huh? Who’s that?” “I wish I could see. Where’d that voice come from?” “Calm down. It’s just me.” “Who’s me?” “The name’s Jonman. I’m here to get you out. I saw the fight earlier. Pretty exciting.” “Exciting for you maybe. You’re not the one with the black eye and cuts and bruises. Ouch!” “Here. I’ve got the key for this door.” “Wow! How’d you get it?” “The guard gave it to me.” “Really? Just like that?” “Well, no. Not really. I had to use my fist to bribe him to lay down on the floor unconscious.” “Oh, okay. I understand now.” They heard the sound of keys jingling, and then the sound of a creaky metal door opening. “Come on.” “How are we going to know where to go? It’s pitched black!” Cyber Tooth asked. “I know! I’ve got my echolocation!” BB exclaimed. “Follow me! I’ll direct us!” They all went on further into the darkness. “Right.” BB said. The group turned right at the corner. “Left.” “Right” Right” “Left” “Ouch!” “I said ‘left’, Grath.” “Oh, sorry. I get my directions mixed up sometimes.” The group went on until the place started to light up a little. Then a little more! Then a little more! Finally they could see the end of the tunnel. “Yes! We made it!” They went out of the tunnel, to find a turtle at lying down at each side of the tunnel entry. Jonman smiled, “I already took care of them when I came in.” They looked around. They were in a very large room. It had an upper floor all the way around it. “Come on. Up these stairs.” Jonman said. The group started running toward the stairs, when a GIANT turtle about 10 feet tall jumped down from the upper floor and blocked their way. “Hello there. You shouldn’t be running away. You’re prisoners. I’d better kill you.”

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:20 AM
Chapter Eleven: “A New Member”

“What are we going to do!?” Cyber Tooth yelled. “We lost our weapons, we’ve got no way to fight!” “I just remembered!” Grath gasped. “I’ve got my other gun! The lfg 8,000,000! I forgot all about it!” “How can you forget about your own gun!?” “Well, I haven’t used it for a long time…” “Uh guys…” BB interrupted the two, “How about you stop talking. If you’ve got a weapon, use it quickly, because that turtle just pulled out a spiky ball and chain the size of a car. A really nice car too. In fact, it just happens to be a…” BB was knocked into a wall by the ball that the turtle had just swung at him. Grath pulled out his gun and shot an electro bomb at the turtle. It hit him in the chest, exploding with an enormous electric blast. “Nope, I don’t think he made it through that…” Cyber Tooth said. Suddenly the smoke cleared and standing there in perfect health was the turtle. “Okay….. Maybe he could’ve made it through that…” “Augh! If he survived that, then none of my guns ammo will stop him…” Grath thought a second then said, “No, wait… My ice blast! That could do it!” “You fool!” The turtle said, “I can not be stopped, that puny explosion didn’t hurt me, so no baby ice blasts will hurt me either!” He swung that ball around again, knocking everybody to the wall. “Oouhf!” Grath said. He got up and aimed his gun. “No… I’m gonna do more than shoot you…” Out of the nozzle of his gun, came a beam of ice, which hit the turtle in the arm. “HAHAHA!” The turtle laughed. “That tickles!” Suddenly after saying this, he found his entire body covered in a case of ice, about 6 inches thick. “Yes!” Grath said, pointing his gun down. “That ice is going to stop him for good???” Jonman said. “When he brakes out of there we’re dead!” “Hang on…” Grath said, as he took hold of his gun’s nozzle. He walked up to the frozen turtle and hit him with the handle of his gun. There was an explosion of ice and turtle that flew threw the room. “YES!” Grath said. “HE’S GONE!! HE’S HISTORY!!!” (That’s what Sid said after blowing up the army man in Toy Story 1.) “That was so cool!” Cyber Tooth exclaimed. “Alright! Way to go Grath!” Said BB. “Excellent.” Jonman said. After they got all their quick comments in, the group continued through a doorway, and down a hall. Suddenly from a corner, came a group of about 17 lizards. “Well, well, well… Look who we have here.” Said a lizard. “Prisoners. Let’s take care of them boys.” The lizards all smiled and pulled out guns, which they pointed at the other group. “Shoot ‘em Grath!” BB said. “I can’t!” Said Grath. “My guns still recharging from the last two shots! It won’t be finished for about 15 seconds! That electro bomb takes a lot out of it!” Suddenly, from behind the corner, came a rabbit with about 10 safety pins in the side of one of her ears. The other ear had a small scar about 4 inches long on it. She also had a few scratches here and there. She wore a white tight tank top with tight black leather pants. The lizards looked toward her and she kicked one into another. The two flew into the wall, as the others pointed their guns at her. They fired at her, but she quickly jumped into the air and came down on them. With amazing speed and agility, she eventually stood in the middle of them. They were laying on the floor unconscious. “Wow…” The group stood looking at her with their jaws hanging down. “That was amazing!” BB finally spoke up. “Who are you?” Grath said. The punk rabbit replied, “The name’s Hip Chick. I broke out of jail not too long ago and saw you all were in need, so I decided, to help you out. Oh, hey… You’re the bat that caused all the trouble earlier. Made that scar eyed rabbit pretty mad. That was quite a show! Pretty cool. You two rabbits were also there huh?” “Yep.” Grath and Cyber both said. “Hey, thanks for takin’ care of these reptiles.” Jonman said, pointing at the lizards on the floor. “My names Jonman by the way.” “Oh yes, it’s name time huh? Hi, I’m BB. I mean Batty Buddy. You can call BB though, if you want.” “I’m Grath Foeslayer.” “And I Cyber Tooth Girl.” “Whatever. I’ll probably forget your names soon anyways. So, can I like, hang out with you guys? You know, kinda join the ‘team’ or whatever?” “If you can call it that, yeah. Fine with me.” BB said. The others didn’t care either, so they all started down a hallway. “We’ve got to get back to that big room with all the ships, that we first came here in.” Grath said. “Why?” Cyber asked. “Because I need to get my other gun. I try to never be without one of my guns.” “Oh brother. Okay, lets see if we can find a map or something.”

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:21 AM
Chapter Twelve: “What’s Going On???”

“Hey! That’s one isn’t it?” Cyber Tooth Girl said after they walked a while. She pointed to a big board on the wall. “That’s a map all right.” Grath replied. The group walked over to the map and looked at it. “Wow. This is a big place!” BB said. “There’s the ‘you are here’ thingy.” Said Jonman. “Now where’s that big room that we were in, when we first came here?” “There! ‘Docking Bay’.” “Only a few corners away too. Lets go!” BB said, but suddenly when they turned around they bumped into a wall. “Hey! This wall wasn’t here a second ago!” Grath said. “You’re right. Neither was this one.” Jonman replied, pointing to a wall next to him. “What’s going on?” They turned back to the map, only to find a hallway with no floor. The ground all the way down it was just a floor of spikes. “Yipes! I don’t wanna go down there! Where’s the map???” Said Cyber. The group turned once again. The walls were gone, and there was another hallway in front of them. “AUGH! WHAT’S HAPPENING!?!?” BB started to panic. “Come on! Lets go down this hall. Maybe we can get out of here!” Grath said. The group ran down the hall, but stopped suddenly at the end. At the foot of the group was a hole that seemed to be bottomless. The group looked at each other in confusion, but before anyone could say anything, six big turtles with whips appeared from around the corner. “DIE YOU!” One of them said to the group. The hole was gone, and the hallway had turned from blue, to yellow. “Come on, lets get these guys!” Grath said. They easily took out the turtles, but when they had finished the small fight, they found themselves in the biggest emptiest room they’d ever been in. The group jumped at the sound of laughter behind them. They spun around and saw an old red lizard wearing a brown cloak and holding a cane in his left hand. He was smiling evilly at the group. “Who are you???” BB said, but Grath suddenly interrupted, “LOOK OUT!” They all looked up to find a bunch of giant boulders falling just above their heads. “AUGH!!!” The group covered their heads, and ducked down, for they knew they’d never make it out of the way in time. Nothing happened. The old lizard started laughing again. “What’s going on?” Hip Chick said. “Who are you?” The old lizard evilly smiled at them again, then said. “I am…” Cyber Tooth screamed.

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:21 AM
Chapter Thirteen: “Yellow Rubber and Air”

The group looked over to see why Cyber Tooth screamed, and saw that a giant rhinoceros had his nose spike thingy stuck all the way through her chest and back. “CYBER TOOTH!!!” Grath yelled. “KILL THAT THING!!!” BB said, drawing his big gun. The other creatures in the group with guns also drew theirs, but before anyone could shoot, the rhino exploded into big purple balls that slowly floated up into the air, like the lava bubbles in a lava lamp. “Wha-?” Grath watched them float up. Then they all looked down to Cyber. She was fine. No hole in her, not even the slightest hint of a rhino horn run through. BB spun around to the red lizard and said, “Okay buddy, tell us what’s going on or I blow a hole in you!” He raised his gun to the lizard, who said, “Oh no… I don’t think you’ll shoot.” “Wanna bet?” The lizard smiled. BB said, “You’ve got 5 seconds to start talking. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5…!” He pulled the trigger to his gun. There was a loud noise, and when the smoke quickly cleared, there was a steaming red lizard with a hole in his chest the size of a car wheel. The lizard grinned, “Wow. You actually did it. Oh well.” BB couldn’t figure out why the lizard didn’t fall to the ground dead. The lizard pulled some putty stuff from out of nowhere and filled up the hole in his chest. Then he spun around so fast he was just a blur. When he stopped spinning, the hole was gone. BB was wide eyed. The lizard laughed. Suddenly there was a flash and the group found themselves back at the map where they originally started from before all the confusion. “Wha- uh… ya- guh…. Duh???” Grath said. “Buh… uhhh- nuh zah wha.” BB replied. “Huh???” Cyber remarked. After quite a while the group got control of themselves. “Okay… On to the docking bay.” Grath said. They all went where the map said it was and sure enough, after walking through a large doorway, they were in a large room filled with space ships. “Yes! There’s my weapon! I found it!” Grath said. “Where??? I don’t see it.” Said Hip Chick. “That’s ‘cause, I’m the only one who can. It’s invisible to everyone but me.” “Cool!” Jonman said. “Hey what are you all doing here!?” A turtle guard burst into the room. BB shot at him, but barely missed. The guard took off toward a button on the wall. “Drat! Stop him before he reaches the alarm button!” Grath pulled out his lfg 8,000,000 and shot a heat seeking ice blast. But instead of going for the turtle, it hit BB, freezing him from head to toe. “MMHFFF!!” BB said, his mouth muffled by ice. “Oops…” Grath said. Suddenly a loud noise rang throughout the room. “The alarm!” Jonman yelled. “We’ve gotta hide! There’ll be enemies all over here soon!” “MMHFFF!!” BB said again. “We need to brake BB out of there first!” Cyber said. “MMHFFF!!” BB agreed. “Stand back!” Grath said to them, and taking his lfg 9,000, he shot an acid beam, which melted the ice. BB fell to the ground shivering, “T-th-th-thanks-s a l-lot…” “Sorry ‘bout that.” Grath said. “Come on. We’ve gotta go now!” Jonman said, running toward the guard, who was heading out of the room. Suddenly all the doors of the room flew open, and in ran groups of turtles. “What are we going to do!?!?” Cyber yelled. “THERE THEY ARE!!! GET ‘EM BOYS!!!!” A turtle said. BB reached into his backpack quickly and pulled out a small can. “Hmmm…” He thought. “Not what I wanted, but it’ll do!” He opened the can, and out shot powder stuff that quickly filled the room. “What is that BB!?” Jonman asked. BB smiled, “Each one is a…” Suddenly every particle of the powder dust stuff blew up into an inflatable rubber raft. Some of the guards were pushed back out of the room. Yellow rubber squished everything else. “Each particle of powder was a tiny inflatable raft!” BB said, with his voice muffled by rubber. Everybody struggled to climb to the top of the raft filled room. “They should’ve had one of these cans on the Titanic!” BB said. “Come on! Lets get to the door, if we can find one under all these rafts!” Hip Chick said. The group struggled to get down to the floor of the room to leave through any door available.

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:22 AM
Chapter Fourteen: “Third Planet Started”

The group finally got out of the room and took off down a hallway. “BB, that was the craziest escape…” “Thank me later, guys, I think we’re being followed!” BB said. Sure enough, as soon as he said this, gun blasts started flying past the group, and footsteps came banging behind them. “Augh! They’re shooting at us!” “Yes, we figured that out all by ourselves, Grath.” Jonman joked. One bullet came, and hit BB’s backpack, knocking him out of the air and onto the ground. “Oof!” “BB! Are you okay!?” Cyber said, bending over. “Yeah! Come on!” He said. As he started flying again, red liquid came pouring out of the hole in his backpack. “BB, what’s that!?” Grath asked. “What?” BB looked back and saw the liquid. “My Gatorade! They must’ve hit the bottle in my backpack! I’ve got an idea! You guys keep running!” BB said to the others. Then he screamed, “AAAAAUGH!!! THEY GOT ME!!!! I’VE BEEN HIT!!! KILLED!!! MURDER!!!” Then he fell to the ground and lay there. One of the lizards following them said, “Hey look! I got the bat! Look at all the blood!” “Wow! Good job Zeepe! Now to get the others!” When the lizards had past, BB got up and shot his big gun. There was an explosion, and the lizards went flying. “Good job, Batty!” Jonman said, “Now we’ve gotta get to the prisons to set the other creatures from our planet free!” The group took off again.

Meanwhile in another place in the station, Deathbot was shouting at one of his guard leaders. “What do you mean ‘they filled the docking bay with rubber life rafts!?’” “That’s what they did, sir.” The guards said. “But we must get in there to our ships so that we can take everybody on the next planet here!!!” “I know, sir.” “We must clear it all out. I’ve already had the 2nd planet junk taken out, and I don’t want to fall behind in my plans. Are they all full of air?” “Yes, sir.” “Good. Elim, go take care of them. You’ve got plenty of daggers.” “As you wish.” Elim said, and left the room. When she got to the docking bay, she opened a door to find yellow rubber. She took her unshatterable wooden staff, which had daggers sticking out the ends, and sliced at the rubber. It cut open, and air started hissing out of it. When it was all gone, she found more rafts. She cut and cut, until she could get herself all the way into the room. Then she put her staff away, and started twirling around and around. The daggers in her hair slished and slashed the rubber until she’d made a large space in the rafts, about the size of a small room. After this, she created whirlwind, called a black hole, which was made up of tiny dagger. It flew through the whole room, cutting every life raft in sight. The hissing of air was so loud, they had to shut the doors, and cover their ears. Finally, every raft was cut open, leaving a very thick padded floor of yellow rubber. A slightly dizzy Eliminator went back to Deathbot. “Well, that’s all done.” She said. “Excellent.” Deathbot replied. “I’ll send the ships to the next planet now.

JJ BBoy KS
Chapter Fifteen: “Weasel”

“Hey guys, I wonder if it’d be better to not save the prisoners.” Hip Chick said. “Huh?” “Well, we sneak around a lot, and if we had a big group we’d always be seen. “Hmm… Good point. Right, we’ll leave the prisoners for a while.” Grath said. “I don’t care. Whatever.” Said Cyber Tooth. “I wonder where on the station, Deathbot is…” Said BB. “I don’t know.” “Well, if we can find him, and destroy him, maybe it’ll stop this whole planet thing.” “That would be good.” Jonman said. “I’d like to scrap that soup can of a lizard.” “Come on, lets get to a map. You know, I just thought of something. The enemies know we’re here, and will be after us. We’d better watch our backs.” Said Hip. “Right. Also, lets watch out sides and front too.” The group searched around a while, when finally, they found a map. “Now where would Deathbot most likely hang out on this station?” The group looked for a while. They decided that the most likely place would be a spot on the map that said, “Deathbot’s Room”. :rolleyes: http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif The group headed that way, sneaking around, and dodging guards. They finally got to the room, and the metal door was locked. “Someone blast it.” “I’ve got it!” Grath said, and shot an acid beam at the door, which melted to the floor. The group went in and looked around. Deathbot was not there.

“Deathbot, a silent trip wire alarm has gone off in your room.” A large rat said to Deathbot. “Really?” Deathbot replied. “Hmm… Must be those prisoners that caused the yellow rubber rafts. They’re still alive? Must be good. Send The Weasel down there to take care of them.” “Yes, sir.” “I could take them out!” Elim said. “No, Eliminator, I need you here.”

The group sat down to rest a minute, when suddenly, out from the doorway jumped a skinny weasel with a white cloth tied around it’s forehead. It was carrying a sword in each hand. “What is that?” BB said. The weasel looked over at him and talked in some foreign language. Then he jumped up high into the air, raising his swords above his head. BB barely rolled out of his chair in time. In one-hundredth second, the weasel came down and sliced the chair in half. Then it stood up and spun around to face the group so fast, he was hardly seeable. He charged at the group, swinging his swords madly. The group dodged out of the way just in time, making his swords slice right through the wall. The weasel turned around and yelled in foreign language again. “Oh, boy.” Grath said. “This is one fast guy.” The weasel was in the air again, his swords shining above his head, but this time his lfg 8,000,000,000. With a shot the weasel came down in a case of ice. “That’s that.” “Come on,” Cyber Tooth said. “We’ve got to get him out of here so we can surprise Deathbot when he comes in.”

JJ BBoy KS
Chapter Sixteen: “Gas, Guns, And A Blue Rabbit”

“Sire,” A lizard came into the room. Deathbot turned around, “What?” The lizard replied, “That weasel that you sent to kill those escaped prisoners…” “What about them?” “Uhh… They are still there, and the weasel is gone.” “WHAT!!??? They defeated him!? How!? I’ll kill them… Throw in some gas grenades and do not let them out of the room!” “Yes, sir.” The lizard left. A turtle in a chair at a computer turned and said, “Sir, the ships are now entering the docking bay with all the planet’s prisoners on board.” “Good. Have you cut a piece out of the 2nd planet yet?” “They’re almost done.” “Good. I want this all done as soon as possible. Eliminator, go see to the prisoners in the docking bay.” As she left, Elim glared in her mind, and thought, “I can’t stand him ordering me around. I can hardly wait to kill him, and rule over everything.”

“I hope he comes in soon.” Hip Chick said. Johnman looked over, and saw three lizards in the doorway. They each threw in a thing that looked like a grenade. “HEY!” They others turned to see the lizards push something into the open doorway, blocking it. “We’re trapped!” The grenades on the floor suddenly popped open, and out spewed green gas that started to fill the room. “Get down! Don’t breath!” BB said. The group dropped to the floor, and held their breath. Barely breathing, Cyber said, “We’ve got to get out of here!” “Grath, melt us a way out!” said Hip. Grath pulled his gun out again, and shot the wall with acid. It was gone in seconds, but right when he did that, a group of lizards burst in with gas masks, and guns. The good group’s eyes widened and the bad group of lizards started shooting. Everybody had to dodge the laser blasts, while holding their breath. More lizards entered the room and started shooting. The group could barely stay alive with the gas and lasers. BB pulled out his gun and started shooting back. Grath’s gun was shot from his hand, so he pulled out his other one. Jonman jumped up, grabbed the closet stick and pulled it out. The shirts on it fell off, and he used the stick as a weapon. The group started taking out the lizards, but more just kept on coming in. It was not a very big room, and it was getting pretty crowded. Everyone’s faces were turning purple from lack of oxygen. More lizards entered the room. “We’re in trouble!” BB thought, about ready to pass out.

Eliminator went into the docking bay, which had a padded floor, from all the rubber rafts. The prisoners were walking out of the ships. As they were marching down the planks to the floor, there was some shouting and gunfire coming from one of the ships. Suddenly out jumped a blue rabbit wearing a brown trench coat, and holding a white sword, which had electricity going up and down it. He landed on the floor and started running. Some lizards blocked his path, but he slashed them with his sword, and zapped them with electricity. They fell to the floor in pain. Elim sighed. Out of her floating black orb, shot a dark purple ribbon. It went to the blue rabbit and rapt around his body. Suddenly the rabbit started staggering around. More lizards came at him. He swung his sword at them, but tripped and fell to the floor. The lizards took his sword away, and pinned him down. Elim walked over and looked down at him. She smiled and said, “How do you like my ribbon of bad luck?” The purple ribbon left him and returned to the orb. The blue rabbit glared at her. “So, what’s your name, rabbit?” She asked. “BBoy. Remember that. Otherwise, you won’t know who killed you while you lay in your grave.” Elim laughed, and then swung a dagger, slicing him across the face. “Don’t be smart with me, ‘BBoy’. You’re not really in the right position to talk like that. Take him away.” The lizards picked him up and started walking toward the door. Elim looked at him with angry eyes. They were almost to the door when BBoy suddenly broke loose from their grip, and kicked them backward. He grabbed his sword and ran out of the giant room. Elim yelled, “You idiots! Go get him!”

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:23 AM
Chapter Seventeen: “Hallway Train???”

The room was almost totally demolished and the group was getting unbelievably weak. Grath and Jonman were already out cold from lack of oxygen. The others were concentrating so hard on holding their breath, that they were lucky if a laser missed them. Hip Chick couldn’t stand it any longer, and breathed in the gas. She was out like a light. BB’s lungs felt like they were burning. They were growing weak. He shot one more time, and fell to the ground unconscious. Then Cyber Tooth lost it. “Yes! We got them all!” A lizard said. The gas was almost all gone from the room by now, so the lizards removed their masks, and grabbed the unconscious group.

“Turn on the viewer.” Deathbot said to a rat, who was sitting in a chair at a computer. On came a big screen that showed a planet. Deathbot grabbed a radio microphone and said into it, “Now.” A big ship flew into view and fired a monstrous blue beam that hit the first planet Deathbot had taken over. The explosion was unbelievable. Planet pieces and chunks flew everywhere. Some of the flying pieces flew into small ships destroying them. A voice came over the intercom, “Deathbot, we’ve got the prisoners, but I’m afraid your room is trashed. “I don’t care about my room. Just so long, as you got those pests!” Deathbot replied. Another voice sounded, “Deathbot, a blue rabbit has escaped one of the ships, and is somewhere in this space station.” “WHAT!?” Deathbot yelled, “YOU IDIOTS!!! IS THERE GOING TO BE AN ESCAPE EVERY TIME WE HAVE THE SHIPS LAND!!??” “Sorry, sir. We’ll catch him.” Deathbot slammed the intercom off.

BBoy continued running down halls and through rooms. He burst through a door that lead into yet another hallway, and saw a group of lizards carrying some rabbits, and a bat, and a dwarf turtle. “Hey, who are you?” A lizard said. BBoy replied by charging at the lizards. Their eyes widened slightly before they were all electrocuted. They all dropped to the floor. The good group awoke and looked around. “Wow, thanks.” Hip said. “What’s your name, rabbit?” asked Grath. “BBoy.” BBoy answered. “Nice sword.” The group introduced themselves and continued on down the hall.

“WHAT!!!???” Deathbot screamed into the radio. “They’ve gotten away again!? KILL THEM!!!!!!!!” He turned to Eliminator. “I do not have time for this prisoner nonsense! If I did have time, I’d take them out myself!” “Let me do it.” Eliminator said. “No. I need you here.” “Then send that… What was his name? Oh yeah. Zeeroe.” “Oh yes… Zeeroe could get them out of the way… Whatever, Reeng, send Zeeroe.” Deathbot said to a lizard, who replied, “Yes, sire.”

“Hey, guys… do you hear something?” Hip Chick said. The group listened. “It sounds like there’s a train coming!” BBoy said. “Yeah…” Suddenly, from around the corner of the hall, a train came straight at the group, who had nowhere to go, except further down the hallway. “We can’t outrun that!” BB said. “Who cares? COME ON!” said Cyber. The group turned to run, but found a giant metal spider web blocked their way. “What in the…?” The train came closer and closer…

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:23 AM
Chapter Eighteen: “A Dead Red Lizard???”

The train was going very fast and the web was blocking their path. Nobody could think of anything to say or do, so they all just stood there expecting to die, when Grath pulled out his gun and shot the train. Nothing happened. “What!? This acid beam goes through everything! How can it not work!?” The train was only about 5 feet away now. The group held their breath and shut their eyes in fear. Nothing happened. They opened their eyes to find themselves standing on a pillar in the middle of nowhere. All that was around them was just blackness. Other than the pillar they were standing on, it looked as if there was no ground anywhere. Just darkness. Suddenly there was a blinding flashing light, which seemed to come from nowhere. The group covered their eyes. Suddenly they felt like they were all falling. When they opened their eyes, they found that they were in an elevator, which was going down very fast! The group just stood in confusion. Nobody moved. Suddenly they all heard laughing. It was echoing like somebody laughing in a giant canyon. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. Beyond the elevator doors was nothing but desert. The group stepped out into the sand and looked around. Suddenly, out of the sand, burst an old red lizard wearing a brown cloak and holding a cane in his left hand. He was laughing. The elevator was gone. “Hey, you’re that lizard we saw before when all that weird stuff happened!” Cyber Tooth said. (Back in chapter twelve) The lizard replied, “Yes. I am Zeeroe. The master image projector. I can make you see anything I want you to see!” An eagle flew over and landed next to him. “I don’t like people messing with my mind, lizard.” Grath said, and drew his gun. The eagle started growing. He grew about 15’ tall, and then started to turn red. His wings went to his back, and he grew hands. He turned into a giant red dragon! “See?” Zeeroe said. Grath looked and saw he was holding a cat instead of his gun. “Ah!” He dropped it. The dragon blew out a mouth full of flames at the group, but just before it hit them, it turned into water and soaked them all. BBoy charged at the lizard, but just before he hit, the lizard disappeared. The desert and dragon were suddenly gone, and the group was back in the space station. “I think I’m going to be sick if we don’t stop changing scenes.” Said Hip Chick. “What in the…!?” The group looked at Jonman. He was wearing Elvis clothes and had a microphone in his hand. Zeeroe suddenly appeared behind him. “Boo!” He said. Jonman swung his fist back but the lizard disappeared and reappeared behind BB. He reached into BB’s backpack and pulled out a bomb. “Huh?” Zeeroe said. “RUN!” BB flew over, pushing the others to the floor. The bomb exploded and the group was pushed into a wall. “Oof!” The lizard was gone. They got up in pain and looked at the destroyed hallway. “I think that bomb got him.” BBoy said the obvious. “I hope so.” Said Cyber.

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:24 AM
Chapter Nineteen: “Speeding Things Up A Bit”

The viewer had just showed the second plant be blown into nothing. “That’s it then. Two planets no longer in this galaxy.” Deathbot smiled. “Soon there will only be one. Mine.” A lizard walked into the room. “Umm… S-sir?” He stuttered. “What?” Deathbot turned. “You know those prisoners that have caused so much trouble?” Deathbot glared, “What about them…?” “Uhh…. T-They’ve killed Zeeroe…” “WHAT!!!!!!!!!!??????????” Deathbot jumped in front of the lizard and lifted him up by the throat, bringing his face about 5 inches away from the lizard’s. “Are you joking, lizard?” The lizard choked, “N-no…” Deathbot threw the lizard into the wall and turned to Eliminator. Nothing was said. They two just looked at each other. Then Deathbot said, “We’re going to speed things up.” I want all these planets cut and destroyed by tomorrow!” “Are you kidding!?” Almost everyone said. “That’s impossible!” “Well, I want it done. If it is not, then I’ll personally kill each one of you.” He stormed out of the room.

Everybody was busier then ever, trying to get all the planets done. The whole station was in a panic and running all over doing things to make sure it’d all be done in a day. With everybody running, it was hard for the group of prisoners to stay hidden. “What is everyone doing?” Hip asked. “I don’t know.” Grath replied. “But what ever it is, it must be very serious!” They suddenly overheard voices; “I can’t believe that Deathbot expects us to finish with all the galaxies planets before tomorrow! We’re going to be like this all through the night!” “Yeah! Come on! Help me lift this. We’ve got to take it to control room #5.” “So that’s it!” BB said. “They’re up the planet process!” “If that’s true, then we’ve got to work fast to stop it all!” Said BBoy. “What do we do?” Cyber asked. “I don’t know… There’s only a few of us, and a whole station full of them…” “Deathbot…” Jonman said. “What?” “We’ve got to take out Deathbot.” “How are we going to do that?” “I don’t know, but we’ve got to try.” “Who was that rabbit that BB tangled with when we first got here? The one with the scar over her eye?” Grath asked. BBoy looked up at hearing this and said, “A scar over her eye? I know who your talking about. You don’t have to worry about her. I’m going to kill her…” “Is that so?” Grath said. “You met her too huh?” “Yes. …And lets just say that she did not make on my ‘friends’ list.” “I don’t think she’ll be easy to take out either.” “Well, if we’re going to try and stop all this, we’d better get going.” The group got up from their hiding place, and walked off to look for Deathbot, and Eliminator.

By now the bad guys had taken out 2 more planets……….

JJ BBoy KS
Mar 30, 2001, 10:24 AM
Chapter Twenty: “The Last Fight”

…Another planet gone. The station was as busy as… a really busy station. Everyone was running around like gazelles being chased by lions. They were all in a hurry to finish up before the next day. “This way.” BBoy said as the group went around a corner. They suddenly bumped into a couple turtles. “Oof!” “Hey! It’s ‘da rodents! ‘Dey are still out of ‘dere cages! Let’s kill ‘em!” A turtle yelled. With a swift kick BBoy knocked one backward, but then received a blow to the stomach from the other. Hip Chick charged the other one and shouldered him in the belly. Both BBoy and the turtle were now gasping for breath. BBoy managed to get to his feet, and the group ran off. Later, they’d got to a map. It was already midnight, so everyone was tired. None of the bad guys stopped working though. They had to take out all the planets, and quick. The group stared at the map for a while. “Deathbot wouldn’t go to his room after what we did to it.” Grath said. “Well, where would he be?” BBoy said, thinking. “What’s this?” Cyber pointed to a button on the bottom corner of the map. Above the button it said, “Locater” She pushed it. The map flashed, and then turned into a list of names. “Wow! This must’ve been how they always found us!” “Here!” BB pointed to the name: Deathbot. He touched the name and the map flashed again. It turned back into the map of the station, but this time there was a red dot light on it. “Is that where he is?” The dot started moving. “Must be. Hey, that’s cool!” “It looks like he’s heading for this room.” BBoy pointed to a room which read, “Radio Room #2” “Hey, that’s not too far from here. We past it as we walked to this map!” “Come on!” The group took off.

“How’re the planets coming?” Deathbot asked Elim as she walked up. “Fine.” Elim glared at him. “What’s wrong with you?” Deathbot looked at her funny. Eliminator smiled and said, “Oh nothing. I’m actually happy.” “Why?” “Because the time has come when I take over.” “Huh? Take over what?” “Take over this station. The plan. Your command.” Deathbot just looked at her blankly, “What do you mean?” “I’ve had it all planned since I met you. I’m going to kill you and take over everything.” “What!? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You? Stop me? Oh that’s rich! HAHAHAHAHA!!! What makes you think you can stop me?” Elim glared, but before she could say anything, the door to the room burst open and in ran the group. “Oh, great! We’ve got both of them!” Jonman said. “What is this?” Deathbot whirled to face them. “We’ve come to stop you two!” Deathbot laughed harder, “This is so funny! First Eliminator came to stop me, and now they’ve come to stop me and Elim!? Oh man!” Eliminator said, “Fine then. I’ll just have to kill all of you.” “What?” Hip said. “You mean, you’re not with this hunk of metal here?” “No. I hate him. I came to kill him and rule.” “Wow. This is weird.” BBoy said. “Oh well, we don’t want you to rule either. We’ll kill you both.” He drew both of his guns. Suddenly Deathbot put out his arms. One pointing at the group and one pointing at Eliminator. Out came small missiles that hit them and exploded, sending the creatures backwards. Elim got up and took a dagger in hand. With a quick jerk, she sliced the scar on her eye. It started bleeding and her face was red with anger. Her teeth and fists were clenched. She drew out her invulnerable wooden staff, which had daggers coming out all the way down it and had a black gem on it. Her floating black orb appeared beside her. “I’ll kill you…” She half whispered through her teeth. She raised her arms and said, “Create blindness!” There was a bright flash. “AUGH!!!” Cyber Tooth yelled. “I can’t see anything!” “Same here!” Grath replied. “I can’t either!” The group was all momentarily blind, but Deathbot could see fine, ‘cause he was a robot. Out of his hand came a sword blade that was about 3 feet long. He charged at Elim, but out of her orb came a dark purple ribbon. It wrapped around the robot, and he tripped and fell to the ground. Elim had her orb send out a whirlwind, which contained a bunch of daggers at the group. It hit them and they all yelped in pain. When it left they were all cut up and lying on the floor. “What was that!? It hurt!” BBoy groaned. “Hey, I can see now!” “So can I!” “Me too!” The blindness had worn off. They got up and looked at Elim, who had a large dagger, and brought it down on Deathbot. It did nothing to him. “Fool!” He said. “Nothing can cut through my armor!” “My drillers can go through anything.” Eliminator said. She pressed the black gem on her staff, and all her daggers flew at Deathbot. They went straight through his metal body. “GRRRrrrrr!” He growled before falling to the ground sparking. “That was easy.” Eliminator said to herself. “It will not be as easy to kill us.” Grath said as he drew both his guns. Jonman grabbed a bar off the wall, BBoy unleashed his electrical sword, and Cyber Tooth drew both her rocket launcher and flamethrower. Her boomerang sat in her belt. Hip Chick did not have a weapon, so she just readied herself for a fight. Elim jumped into the air and did a three sixty spin kick in Grath’s face. He fell backward to the ground. BB shot his big gun at her, but she back flipped, kicking Jonman. BBoy quickly slashed at her with his sword, but she dodged it and came back at him with her staff. It cut him with the daggers and knocked him back. Hip Chick jump-kicked her and knocked her staggering back, but she recovered and nailed Hip in the gut with her staff. Hip fell to the floor gasping for breath. BB flew to the ceiling and aimed both guns. He fired at her, but it hit the floor at her paws. The force of the shot pushed her into a wall. Grath fired at her, but she rolled out of the way and jumped on him. She hit his face with her staff knocking him out. BBoy jumped on her and sliced one of her ears, electrocuting her slightly, but she quickly spun and hit him with the back of her fist. “Oough!” Jonman jumped to his feet and charged at her with his stick. He swung it and hit her. Suddenly her purple ribbon left Deathbot, and wrapped itself around Jonman. He tried to swing at her again, but fell to the floor. The light in the ceiling above him, fell out and shattered on his back. “Ooh, that’s bad luck.” Elim said, and then kicked him in the face. BB flew down, and was greeted with Eliminator’s hair whip. It cut him in several places. “Ouch!” He shot at her, but she jumped away, and hit him to the floor with her staff. BBoy went to Grath and tried to revive him, when Eliminator looked over. She walked up to BBoy, who looked up and her. Right when she was about to hit him, she was kicked away by Hip Chick. Hip ran at Elim again, and punched her in the face. Grath finally woke up, but just then, Eliminator said, “Puppeteering!” Grath suddenly came up behind Hip and knocked her staggering away with his fist. “Grath, what are you doing!?” BBoy said. Grath just turned and kicked him onto his back. “Grath!” Batty said. “What’s wrong with you! You’re hitting your teammates!” Grath drew his gun and shot at BB. He his him with an ice beam, and Batty froze in a 6 inch thick block of ice. Jonman ran at Elim, and hit her with his stick. It knocked her over, and Grath came back to his senses. “Woah! What have I been doing?” He said. “Beating up your own teammates!” Jonman said. “I couldn’t help it. I-it was like I was being controlled by something.” Jonman was suddenly hit by Eliminator. “Yeah, like me.” She said. Cyber Tooth, who had been waiting for the perfect moment in a corner, now saw that Elim had her back turned to her. Just as Elim was about to hit Grath, she threw her boomerang. It hit Elim’s hand, knocking the dagger out. Elim turned, just in time to see Cyber Tooth shoot her rocket launcher. The explosion was very big. Afterwards, Elim, who now was wearing torn clothes, and was pretty banged up from the explosion at her feet, quickly got up as best she could, and took off out of the room. Her orb sucked in the purple ribbon, and followed her. “Catch her!” Jonman said, but they were stopped by a noise. They looked over and saw Deathbot sparking. “What’s going on with him?” BBoy asked. Suddenly the holes in his armor healed up and he rose to his feet. The now wide-eyed group stood and looked at him. “I thought you were dead!” Hip said. “Fools. You can’t kill me as easy as all that. I’m Deathbot after all. I have auto healing if I’m not functioning for over 10 minutes.” He glared at the group. “Where’s that rabbit with the scar?” “She left.” “Well then… I’ll just have to kill all of you for ruining my plans a lot of times.” “No, that won’t be necessary.” BBoy said. “Too bad.” Deathbot said, then his entire chest opened up, revealing some big red missiles. Deathbot smiled. “Bye.” The explosion was big and the noise was loud. The creatures flew back, and some even went through the walls! Deathbot laughed a little, and then started walking away. A group of turtles entered the room. “Why didn’t you turtles get here sooner?” Deathbot said. “Sorry sir. Nobody was paying attention. We didn’t know anything was happening until we heard the noise. “Never mind. Where is Eliminator?” “I think she left, sir. She ran past us with cuts, and bruises. Then she went into the escape ship room, and that’s the last we saw of her. I think she’s gone from the station.” Deathbot grumbled something, then asked, “How many planets have you done since I left you?” “7.” The turtle said. “Only one more to go!” “Excellent. Come with me.” They left. Cyber Tooth was the first to awake from unconsciousness. Her head felt like there were a million bells going at once. It hurt dreadfully. She got up and found Hip. “Hip.” She said, shaking the rabbit. Hip awoke and said, “Ooooohhh…. I am in such pain.” “Me too. Come on lets go get the others. Once they got Grath, BBoy, and Jonman, they wondered where Deathbot went. “I also wonder where that scar-eyed dwarf rabbit went.” Jonman said. Suddenly they heard a faint groan. “What’s that?” BBoy said. They looked around. Then Cyber Tooth said, “Hey, wait a minute… Where’s Batty Buddy?” “Batty!? Oh my goodness! Is he still frozen!? All this time!!??” Jonman said. “Frozen?” Grath asked. “You did it when Elim had control over you.” BBoy said. “Come on lets find him.” “There!” Hip pointed to a bit of ice sticking out from behind a corner. They all ran over an found a block of ice containing a blue, shivering, teeth-chattering, wide-eyed, little bat, with an orange backpack. “MMmm-mff!” BB said behind the ice container. “Stand back.” Cyber drew her flamethrower. In about 30 seconds, the freezing bat was out. He looked at them for a while, and then in a faint whimpery shivery whispered voice, said, “Mommy…” Then he fainted.

The last planet was destroyed. “How are we going to get rid of Deathbot and his followers? …And that dagger rabbit with the orb.” BBoy asked after they’d all recovered. “I think I know how.” Grath said. “We let out all the prisoners. After all, there are a bunch of planets worth of people in those cells. Before they put all those creatures onto the outside of this station, which contains a chunk of each planet, we set them all free and destroy Deathbot and his followers.” “Okay, let’s do it.” A while later, all the prisoners were free. They easily marched through the station taking out any bad guys they came across. Finally they burst into the room Deathbot was in. When he spun around and saw them all, his eyes widened. It wasn’t long before Deathbot was floating into space… Well, pieces of him were floating anyways. “I don’t think he’ll heal through that.” BBoy said. Those of the bad guys who did not join the good guys were locked in prison. Some of the creatures lived outside the station, on the chunks of planet. Others lived inside the station. They all lived okay, and got along fine, now that Deathbot was gone. But nobody ever saw Eliminator again……

The end???